SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Maybe I missed the baiting but back and forth has been going on on this board for every season of this franchise particularly the bachelorette seasons. IMO #maybeimblind

What bothers me (mods if I'm not allowed to state this please edit )
Is that our members research and sleuth and then mere moments later,  IMO we see that info blasted out on SM and used to taunt and harass the contestants on their sm pages. That is so not cool and makes me feel a bit guilty and responsible.  My opinion.
Sorry just had to get that off my chest.
I'm not sure if anyone else feels this and it's unavoidable but happening.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by emusha Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:15 pm

@nd4reality I'm with you on that.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:22 pm

Ok back to sm sleuthing:
We know Peter is home per his IG story. Where is Rachel? Where is Bryan?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:24 pm

A good friend of peters has been talking to me.... And out of the blue (I didn't ask him) he said I can't wait until the finale RS will have a heart attack. Ouch!!

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:35 pm

This is not to doubt that friend but has RS ever been wrong twice? I'm not someone who keeps up with any of this so genuinely asking if he has in the past been wrong twice about a particular spoiler? I feel like his credibility is on line here. So he would have been even more cautious when it comes to verifying the second spoiler. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:40 pm

I say he was paid for the second spoiler but that's just wishful me hoping the second spoiler is wrong. laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:41 pm

2 weeks ago when there was sleuthed to be a SHV, both Rach and Bryan were SM silent/MIA and Peter was very active on SM. 

This weekend, both Rach and Bryan are once again MIA (no real-time pics of them) and Peter is home in Wisconsin per his SM and real-time pics/videos.

Safe to say if there was a SHV again this weekend, the pattern of both Rach and Bryan being MIA/silent still holds.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:42 pm

chocolatebrownies wrote:This is not to doubt that friend but has RS ever been wrong twice? I'm not someone who keeps up with any of this so genuinely asking if he has in the past been wrong twice about a particular spoiler? I feel like his credibility is on line here. So he would have been even more cautious when it comes to verifying the second spoiler. JMO.

yupp2, on des's season i think? or was it kaitlyn's season..?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:2 weeks ago when there was sleuthed to be a SHV, both Rach and Bryan were SM silent/MIA and Peter was very active on SM. 

This weekend, both Rach and Bryan are once again MIA (no real-time pics of them) and Peter is home in Wisconsin per his SM and real-time pics/videos.

Safe to say if there was a SHV again this weekend, the pattern of both Rach and Bryan being MIA/silent still holds.

I have been told Peter is at a marathon type of event, and an ex is attending the same event. The ex also was on a lake boating, and attended the Gay Pride Parade. May mean something, may mean nothing.

We know Peter is very active and home by his SM.

Is anyone keeping tabs on Rachel and Bryan's SM activity?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:48 pm

@Mels_Tvshipper he was wrong Des' season as he had Brooks coming back, but I don't think he ever changed his F1 that season.  In Kaitlyn's season he had no one winning then after snapgate he changed it to Shawn.  I could be wrong I don't spend much attention on his spoilers at all.

I can't think of a season his second spoiler was wrong but it could very well happen. I trust this board and sleuthing more than him. It's still early in the season we have a long way to go.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:49 pm

I feel like there are enough signs out there to suggest that both Rachel and Bryan's social media activity has a pattern , even if one brushes aside the second spoiler from RS. I think even the mood hashtag was a deliberate give away. Peter on the other hand has been seen in WI all this while. I think he was active on instagram even last weekend. I'm a Peter fan and honestly am only watching whatever little I'm watching of this show because of him , but I feel there is enough out there to suggest that he perhaps isn't the F1. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:49 pm

You all have valid points **edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Snark not allowed)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8