SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:04 pm

I think Bryan is a a sad F2. His personality seems like the type that would definitely use SM way more if he were F1, IMO. This is the same guy who couldn't wait to tell everyone he kissed Rachel first. His quiteness on SM isn't what I would expect of him, IMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I think Bryan is a a sad F2. His personality seems like the type that would definitely use SM way more if he were F1, IMO. This is the same guy who couldn't wait to tell everyone he kissed Rachel first. His quiteness on SM isn't what I would expect of him, IMO.

Looking at his SM history he has always been pretty quiet on SM and not over posting. I really don't see that changing no matter if he is F1 or F2. IMO
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Because Peter posts so often, the times he doesn't post are far more informative for me. Bryan is not a consistent poster and is often MIA on SM so it's difficult to make a pattern out of anything he does because we have nothing to compare it too. All just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Yeah, Bryan would be quiet on social media if he was F1 or F2. He never posted that much to begin with. That's why I don't get much out of his social media use. Peter's is a bit more telling IMO. If he's seen in Madison again next weekend, I will definitely believe that Bryan is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:10 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I think Bryan is a a sad F2. His personality seems like the type that would definitely use SM way more if he were F1, IMO. This is the same guy who couldn't wait to tell everyone he kissed Rachel first. His quiteness on SM isn't what I would expect of him, IMO.

Looking at his SM history he has always been pretty quiet on SM and not over posting.  I really don't see that changing no matter if he is F1 or F2.  IMO

In terms of Rachel though not his SM history, I don't see him being this quiet if he were F1. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:12 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:
Dookam23 wrote:Which ex is it? Cause one ex has a boyfriend... possibly husband.

Source- @BossyBrittany 's IG story. Idk how to link or post the video. http://instagram.com/bossybrittany
@PeterKrausWI on IG.

I do not know personally that they are exes. I'm just going based on what was reported here last night.

Pretty sure the were a (very attractive) couple.  

https://instagram.com/p/w4ED3awtdq/

https://instagram.com/p/xUi_XUwtWW/

https://instagram.com/p/wXFwjxwtdo/

Some more around late 2014/early 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:12 pm

A1day1 wrote:It's so hard though. Bryan and Rachel are far from daily posters on social media IMO.  It will be funny if Rachel, Peter, and Bryan are MIA from social media and their hometowns next weekend laugh out loud laugh out loud
If Peter and Rachel combined are MIA (regardless of what Bryan is up to), that would more or less confirm it for me IMO. Because he posts so often, if he is silent for ~3 days that would signify for me that he is with Rachel. It doesn't have to be radio silence, but if he doesn't post anything in real time, that would seal the deal. And then if he's super active again after that and goes silent 2-3 weeks after that, then I'll be ready to buckle my seatbelt on the Pachel train. All just my opinion. Lol laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:17 pm

A1day1 wrote:I hope we get more concrete proof soon, because I'm not sure  activity or lack of activity on SM is a good indicator of an SHV. IMO. What was the main clue that Nick and Vanessa were on a SHV last season?

Nick all of a sudden developed a great fondness for cooking huge amounts of italian food in what appeared to be SHV kitchens. I don't recall ever seeing so many cooking photos. They cooked for an army.

The SM activity and lack of activity was most often a good indicator of SHV's in the past, and helped sleuthers determine if in fact they were having SHV's. There are a lot of examples, but most recent, Nick's IG with a snippet of an orange couch, and Vanessa's IG story of her and her friend with an orange couch was another indication how SM helped sleuthers. That couch was sleuthed to be V's friend in Toronto.

But IA previous SM activity needs to be taken into consideration and also if SM activity resumes when we think the SHV is over. Right now the facts are Peter is home. We don't know Rachel and Bryan's whereabouts. Peter was away from SM during Memorial Day weekend, so were Rachel and Bryan. Two weekends away for Rachel and Bryan, one away for Peter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:24 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:@AllAboutLove Peter was MIA from May 23- May 29. That SM silence piqued my interest because from what we can see, he is a pretty active and consistent poster. Lots of sleuthing points to Bryan, but IMO, if Peter goes MIA this weekend, I think that would be a stronger indication of a Peter/ Rachel SHV than Bryan just being MIA. IMO, Bryan isn't that social media savvy or active online in general so he could go the next two weeks posting and that wouldn't be a surprise to me. I personally think he's too unpredictable on social media to point out any real pattern. Rachel is a bit unpredictable too. We know she has had braids for about a week maybe two? But you wouldn't know that from looking at her IG. She posts a lot of old pics. Just my two cents. All just my opinions. Smiley

Peter was not SM silent during that time period. He was liking posts on each of those days and quite active on SM (activity on SM is not limited to posting. It includes likes/follows, etc..) We have plenty of proof that Peter was active on SM during that time period and it was already sleuthed and discussed back then. 

In contrast, Bryan was completely SM silent during that time period and it was posted on this board that only Peter was consistently active on SM while Bryan and Rach were not. What stood out at the time was that Peter was spoiled to be F1 and yet when SM activity of Bryan and Rach was noted and discussion that Bryan may indeed be F1, Rach not too long after tweeted a pic (and posted on her IG story) saying she was "having a me day". Again, this can be and has been interpreted multiple ways to support either B or P for F1.

Regarding the physical whereabouts of Peter, Bryan, and Rachel during that time period of May, there is no proof yet of where any of them were (it's possible Rach was in California per her tweet but no way to know for sure as no physical sightings of her). 

However, in regards to this weekend, there is proof of Peter's physical whereabouts but no proof of Bryan or Rachel's physical whereabouts. Both Rachel and Bryan posted a pic in the last few days on their IG that was not in real-time while Peter has posted pics and videos on his IG/IGstory that are in real time and showing his physical whereabouts. 

As such, there is evidence that Peter is not on a SHV this weekend but no evidence yet to prove that Rach and Bryan are not on a SHV since their physical whereabouts is unaccounted for....

:detective

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:25 pm

Does Peter post very often? I counted he's posted 10 times on IG after he returned home. Unless he posts more IG story?Bryan has 14 posts after filming' over, just for a comparison.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:28 pm

kokopolo wrote:
GetUpGirl wrote:
Dookam23 wrote:Which ex is it? Cause one ex has a boyfriend... possibly husband.

Source- @BossyBrittany 's IG story. Idk how to link or post the video. http://instagram.com/bossybrittany
@PeterKrausWI on IG.

I do not know personally that they are exes. I'm just going based on what was reported here last night.

Pretty sure the were a (very attractive) couple.  

https://instagram.com/p/w4ED3awtdq/

https://instagram.com/p/xUi_XUwtWW/

https://instagram.com/p/wXFwjxwtdo/

Some more around late 2014/early 2015
Adding to this:

Peter's infamous "I was nominated" FB post was posted on February 11th of 2015. So IMO we have a rough indicator of when their relationship first ended, provided he wasn't posting about going on the Bachelorette while he was in a relationship laugh out loud laugh out loud https://www.facebook.com/peter.kraus.545/posts/10100207836862178

Some time between then and June 19, I'm assuming they got back together. On June 19th, he posted this status https://www.facebook.com/peter.kraus.545/posts/10100270103120098 which mentions her name and that they are going to a concert together. It could've been as friends. I'm just assuming. IDK.

ETA: On July 18, 2015, she posted a GIF of them kissing, credit to @dookam23 for the find. So I'm guessing they got back together as a couple laugh out loud

All JMO.

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:33 pm

@AllAboutLove Just for me, going from posting photos almost daily to posting nothing, but liking and following some people counts as going silent. Just my opinion but I certainly see your point. And TBH, I'm like 75% sure Bryan won laugh out loud. I guess I'm playing both sides a bit and playing devils advocate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8