SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by rapfaebae22 Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:39 am

For those of you outside of the US who were unable to see the "Who Will Be the Final 4" video...found a YouTube link! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvpQtUpd99c

rapfaebae22

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Carine Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:50 am

@rapfaebae22 thank you.

Peter looking good lool it is so odd that non of the F4 got full intro vids this was just a quick intro of the guys that are still there. @adf23 already mentioned this but also noticed they cut to Rachel talking after Peter says "I just haven't found her yet".. I have no idea what to think of the edit of the vid

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:02 am

ChocfromWisconsin wrote:@ElonM yeah exactly. He's not so in your face with it but i see him as he can be very bold and assertive at the right times so it makes his masculinity much more intriguing *swoons* Rachel is a lucky lucky girl JMO laugh out loud.

I think the words Alexis used in one interview was "quietly confident"

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:09 am

Carine wrote:@rapfaebae22 thank you.

Peter looking good lool it is so odd that non of the F4 got full intro vids this was just a quick intro of the guys that are still there. @adf23 already mentioned this but also noticed they cut to Rachel talking after Peter says "I just haven't found her yet".. I have no idea what to think of the edit of the vid

I almost feel like that's an intro to him being Bach imo. What's everyone else think. He's darn cute though.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:48 am

It could be a Bach intro, would have actually liked to see his full intro. Will be checking out his edit in the upcoming eps, because I do go back and forth, F1 or bachelor edit..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:06 am

Seemed like a Bach intro to me. It's funny though, because in the long season preview, he always got the "hidden" F1 edit IMO. But maybe they did that to go along with the old spoiler. So confusing! laugh out loud Regardless, he looks soooo good in that video.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:27 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
coconutgurl wrote:Just out of curiosity. Is their any meaning to Peters HTD & MTP date order. In the film scheduling forum Peter has last 1on1 date for Episode 7, and HTD he is 2nd and MTP he is first. Has their been any previous patterns like that for F1s or F2's. Is that something Rachel has power over? It would be interesting to see how the order worked for F1's and F2's in the past Ette's. Does it even matter?  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 26 3806527698

It's a little all over the place but if you look at Ali's season which is what imo they are basing this season on, Roberto had first 1on1 for the F4 dates Chris had the last,  HTd Roberto first,  Chris L second. But Roberto met the parents first Chris last. So that is reversed from what we can tell with filming but they may switch the order during editing. The first 1on1 were in different order however. Robert Ep 3, Chris Ep 4. This is switched however with Peter having his 1on1. Also Roberto did get the FIR so they have plucked pieces they want based on the narrative they are trying to push imo.

I just can't believe that they would follow the same ole same ol filming schedule and give the "F1" the episode 5 1-1 date, that would then make 6 seasons in a row, right?!!!  Maybe they did and just don't care but one would think of all seasons to change their formula this would be the season.

Last edited by Max64 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:57 am

Will there be another upcoming season preview? It will be interesting how that edit will be.

@Max64 right I mean FIR and the 5 1on1 date, you would think they would change it up a little.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by southafrica Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:03 am

This is such a rollercoaster ride for me. Just when I am about to give up on #teamgap something or someone gives a perspective that makes me believe again. I really hope I get the ending I want this season but hey so long as Rachel is happy, Ill accept whatever outcome.

southafrica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:39 am

@A1day1 it still seems like F1 he says he wants to find love or something like that then show Rachel. I can't see anyone in that video having a close enough F1 except for one but it seemed to over the top for F1 so Peter is more subtle. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:45 am

Max64 wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:
coconutgurl wrote:Just out of curiosity. Is their any meaning to Peters HTD & MTP date order. In the film scheduling forum Peter has last 1on1 date for Episode 7, and HTD he is 2nd and MTP he is first. Has their been any previous patterns like that for F1s or F2's. Is that something Rachel has power over? It would be interesting to see how the order worked for F1's and F2's in the past Ette's. Does it even matter?  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 26 3806527698

It's a little all over the place but if you look at Ali's season which is what imo they are basing this season on, Roberto had first 1on1 for the F4 dates Chris had the last,  HTd Roberto first,  Chris L second. But Roberto met the parents first Chris last. So that is reversed from what we can tell with filming but they may switch the order during editing. The first 1on1 were in different order however. Robert Ep 3, Chris Ep 4. This is switched however with Peter having his 1on1. Also Roberto did get the FIR so they have plucked pieces they want based on the narrative they are trying to push imo.

I just can't believe that they would follow the same ole same ol filming schedule and give the "F!" the episode 5 1-1 date, that would then make 6 seasons in a row, right?!!!  Maybe they did and just don't care but one would think of all seasons to change their formula this would be the season.

Yes I think looking at stats it's the 6th season in a row and yes it's getting monotonous. At this stage there wont need a sleuthing forum everyone just needs to wait for Ep 5 to find out who the F1 is imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:01 am

rapfaebae22 wrote:For those of you outside of the US who were unable to see the "Who Will Be the Final 4" video...found a YouTube link! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvpQtUpd99c

thanks! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly