SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:49 pm

Do people not take pics anymore? laugh out loud

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:50 pm

I can't get that group date photo out of my mind now and reaching Pachel me wants to believe that Peter is folding his arms to try to keep his hands to himself, wouldn't want to wrap his arms around her if all the other guys are there. I know people, i know but a girl can dream can't I laugh out loud.

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:53 pm

bleuberry wrote:Do people not take pics anymore? laugh out loud
One thing that makes me question if it's a troll or not is that they didn't use the name, nor did they use a hashtag. They didn't even write it in a way that would get a lot of attention. all jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:59 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Do people not take pics anymore? laugh out loud
One thing that makes me question if it's a troll or not is that they didn't use the name, nor did they use a hashtag. They didn't even write it in a way that would get a lot of attention. all jmo

And she said she was just boarding after waiting so long with correlates with whomever up thread checked delayed flights  JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Chilosa2004 Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:59 pm

@GetUpGirl exactly, why would she even bring him up, the only reason I saw it was cuz I did a search on peter and it came up.!
Chilosa2004
Chilosa2004

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:01 pm

Pictures people, pictures. Just press the little button on your phone and take one! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 35 2292733854

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:02 pm

And Peter has been very quite today so it could be possible that he is traveling question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:03 pm

MissSid wrote:Pictures people, pictures. Just press the little button on your phone and take one! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 35 2292733854
I know right its 2017 doesnt everyone have a smart phone with a camera these days laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:04 pm

I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up, but Peter's been super active on IG since last weekend, and he's posted IG stories like every day, but none today. & we've been able to tell his whereabouts every single day, except today. I'm trying to control my emotions, but I'm failing miserably.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:06 pm

I'd personally tell the whole world of my sighting of a potential F1. Pics, time stamp, when & where. You got it! No shame. Sorry not sorry Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 35 3806527698
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:07 pm

lets all make a prayer circle and hope he doesn't turn up in snaps tonight in chicago Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 35 3806527698
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Still too early too tell IMO. That twitter account is shady and it's only Friday. If he doesn't post for the rest of the weekend, then I might take a pause. But he may be traveling to meet up with the other bachelor contestants. Who knows!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly