SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:10 am

She said 'people say...' though. IMO. I imagine this is one of the most frequently asked questions for the couples, along with the TV wedding question.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:11 am

She says they keep asking her if they will do a show. I don't know who "they" is but I don't think she is saying she wants to do another show
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:12 am

Dessler wrote:She says they keep asking her if they will do a show. I don't know who "they" is but I don't think she is saying she wants to do another show

Maybe some fans ? But yes, she is just stating the fact that “they” ask the question about a possible show! imo

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 18 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 18 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:14 am

I'm gonna refrain from judging until I see what she does after the show and press with her F1 is over. It sounds like she wouldn't do another reality tv show, but who knows what will happen. I thought Ben and Lauren were done with reality tv after the bachelor finale and I was clearly wrong laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:25 am

If that's true then it really does go with what I said I've only heard Petal/Pachel fans wanting a show so that's a strong case for him being F1. I can't see anyone asking for a show for any of the other guys. I'm torn because if it's Peter I would love a show but then I want their relationship to last and like she said a show might do them harm. I also hopes she turns down DWTS if asked IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:27 am

We have to watch the feet this weekend I suppose. And dows anyne else find it curious that none of the purported final 2 has been seen at any airports? Or is Eric really her F1? That would totally blow my mind! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 18 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:30 am

@GetUpGirl Hypothetically another person could have the same voice, but knowing that she was there at dinner, she was talking about doing a tv show, it came from her side of the table, we can make that conclusion

Ok sorry, the post said she was talking about doing a TV show as if it was fact. IMO if by we you mean me, I  can't conclude anything, because I didn't see her, or hear Rachel talk about a show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:41 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
GetUpGirl wrote:What sort of leeway does a lead get when talking about their F1? Do they get to say anything except their name?

At this point and imo I think her entire inner circle knows. Family, friends and squad. So I'm basically just waiting for someone to spill to someone who then spills to the press.

Haven't seen the story but I'm guessing it has to be more than just "family" when she states "people have been asking her" or whatever it is that she said. Like you stated , I too think she has told a lot more people than just her family. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:44 am

I haven't seen the story but this was posted in another thread. The comments pretty much clear up the confusion for me.

IG
trey_scales Fun night celebrating Caroline's birthday with these 2 plus Madre. Rachel kept trying to tell me she's on a TV show or something now, but I'm still not buying it.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVTustcl6c7/?taken-by=trey_scales

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 18 19052279_1560913767274634_4860532639691440128_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:44 am

Girl on twitter just now, claiming she saw Peter at the airport.

Could be a false alarm....but I asked the girl which airport:

https://twitter.com/Savanna06112697/status/874999399188922368

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:46 am

@GuardianAngel the story is on his page if you click on his avatar.

@adf23 whoa what? Is that Boston?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:48 am

No this is too much to hope for laugh out loud I think he's going to talk about Bachelor stuff and not see Rach.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia