SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:50 am

@Alanna I'm not sure what you mean?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:50 am

@WhisperingLove

Right- I'm like, why Boston?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:51 am

WhisperingLove wrote:@Alanna I'm not sure what you mean?
Like I don't even want to hope he's f1 because I'm disappointed enough without any hope to mess me even more up for my Petal dreams laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:53 am

@adf23 we have to keep tabs if Rachel is anywhere near Boston. I don't know why he would fly there for something Bachelor related. IMO

@Alanna laugh out loud oh ok I know what you mean now I'm still holding on to hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I haven't seen the story but this was posted in another thread. The comments pretty much clear up the confusion for me.

IG
trey_scales Fun night celebrating Caroline's birthday with these 2 plus Madre. Rachel kept trying to tell me she's on a TV show or something now, but I'm still not buying it.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVTustcl6c7/?taken-by=trey_scales

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 19 19052279_1560913767274634_4860532639691440128_n

Are they being sarcastic?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:55 am

He could be flying for work or to meet up with the guys like it was mentioned over the weekend.  Who knows if it was really even him.  Without a picture, I'm always skeptical.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:56 am

WhisperingLove wrote:If that's true then it really does go with what I said I've only heard Petal/Pachel fans wanting a show so that's a strong case for him being F1. I can't see anyone asking for a show for any of the other guys. I'm torn because if it's Peter I would love a show but then I want their relationship to last and like she said a show might do them harm. I also hopes she turns down DWTS if asked IMO.

Really, because based on what I've seen of Peter so far, I can't think of someone I'd be less interested in seeing a reality show of. Of course I was baffled when Ben and Lauren got one because I thought they were incredibly boring as well. And well yeah that didn't work out too well for them.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:57 am

2nd airport spotting of Peter during airing ...  just saying.  Sure, no pics either time, so one could argue it might not be him IMO.  But I'll go with both were him (JMO) .  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 19 2498057887  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:59 am

@bleuberry I think he's joking about her being the Bachelorette and IMo that's what the conversation was about in the story. I didn't watch the story, I don't watch very many stories unless I follow just to watch, I don't follow contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Haven't seen the story but I'm guessing it has to be more than just "family" when she states "people have been asking her"

I don't see the correlation. I've seen Rachel be asked about possibly doing other shows in interviews. I don't see how that proves other people besides family must know who she picks. They all know she picked someone and is engaged - she publicly announced that.

So I can see someone/anyone - fans, friends, etc. just saying, "so would you and your pick be interested in doing a reality show about your relationship after?" I don't know, this seems like a leap to me that it somehow proves other people beside her family know exactly who she picked.

2nd airport spotting of Peter during airing ... just saying. Sure, no pics either time, so one could argue it might not be him. But I'll go with both were him

But was Rachel ever unaccounted for during any of these rumored airport sightings? And IMO Boston seems kind of random.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:05 pm

She replied saying she thinks it was him....she saw some other girls run up to him, he was rushing to get to his next flight.

Who knowssssss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia