SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by makeover Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:51 am

I never thought that they were ride or die friends. They look like just a bunch of girls who like to have fun together based on their once in a life time experience on the show. JMO and I don't mean that negatively.

In a way, Rachel's edit on Nick's season did her a disservice /bored me, because they painted her as this prim and proper serious business lady. I like that she's showing more of her personality now. And it is hot, IMO.

Last edited by makeover on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:54 am

@makeover Totally agree. I was worried that Rachel was going to be a bit boring due to her edit from Nick's season, but she has been awesome! She's so charismatic and doesn't take any BS from the guys, which I love. Her men kinda suck though, but I'm watching for her and the gems like Peter, Bryan, and Kenny laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:07 am

Lol has an F4 contestant ever directly replied to the lead on Twitter before? And Rachel liked his reply, too  laugh out loud
It's cute IMO Smiley

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 28 Img_2811
Source: my screenshot from Twitter
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:49 am

Aw I feel bad for Corinne. Some of the girls on paradise who are her so-called "friends" unfollowed her

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:54 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Lol has an F4 contestant ever directly replied to the lead on Twitter before? And Rachel liked his reply, too  laugh out loud
It's cute IMO Smiley

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 28 Img_2811
Source: my screenshot from Twitter

Does anyone else think SM went out the window with this season? It seems to be all over the place

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:56 am

To add on to that, Dean also follows her on twitter...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:37 am

Rachel still follows Corinne but I don't think she can publicly come out to support her just because she is very much still under ABC's contract.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:18 am

see2love wrote:I am sure the last thing Corrine wants right now is to be in a Dallas club. 
I must be one of the few people whi isnt offended by the squad. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 28 3806527698
Id rather have the squad than a group of women squabbling and hating on each other over a man on a reality show.  The squad is harmless, just a bunch of girls doing everyday girly things. Are they sometimes OTT and silly? Yes, but that isnt enough to incite strong emotions from me. They make me smile with their antics to be honest, not that Inwould wanna be in the squad but I appreciate a good girly mess. Imo

I would like to think these girls are just OTT and silly, but somehow I can't get away from the image of Raven taking out her emotions with her stiletto on her ex.
That image doesn't jive with that vibe. She has a mean streak. I think Alexis does, also.
As for Rachel, not responding to the BIP mess, she is being politically correct. I can't assess the situation further, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:26 am

Is it just me that has always got the impression the Corrine isn't even part to the so called squad and is only close with Rachel anyway? I just never really saw her hanging out with the others before all this. I feel like she gets included in stuff because Rachel is friends with her rather than any serious closeness with the others imo.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:54 am

Thought this was interesting.

Someone posted on Bryan's insta of his family that he's not the next Bachelor because he's f1, another girl replied and asked the first girl to stop spoiling the show. Bryan liked the comment to stop spoiling the show.

And also, he's so handsome in that pic. He's growing on me!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:55 am

Alanna wrote:Thought this was interesting.

Someone posted on Bryan's insta of his family that he's not the next Bachelor because he's f1, another girl replied and asked the first girl to stop spoiling the show. Bryan liked the comment to stop spoiling the show.

And also, he's so handsome in that pic. He's growing on me!

Oh interesting! What could this mean you think?

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 28 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 28 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:17 pm

I just saw that! Source
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 28 Screen18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia