SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:36 pm

Both Peter and Bryan liked Iggy's new post
source

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:44 pm

Pete just liked a comment that said they were still hoping for a happily ever after for him and Rachel. Me too, Pete!! Me too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:46 pm

America Finally Has Its First Black Bachelorette
https://www.thecut.com/2017/06/rachel-lindsay-is-the-first-black-bachelorette.html?utm_campaign=thecut&utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s1
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:52 pm

Peter just liked:
source
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 29 Screen19

Aww me too!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:55 pm

ElonM wrote:America Finally Has Its First Black Bachelorette
https://www.thecut.com/2017/06/rachel-lindsay-is-the-first-black-bachelorette.html?utm_campaign=thecut&utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s1
This article is wonderful and has some GEMS.
I find myself imagining the specific conversation I want to have with her — the one only two black women who appreciate good lacefronts can have about dating and race and love.
laugh out loud
I want to know what criteria she uses to figure out who’s down with the swirl — we all have a way of sussing out which white boys are (Chris Evans) and are not (John Mayer)
big facts (even though I also love me some john mayer)
And then, after all that, the ultimate dream is that the conversation would somehow wind its way toward deep bonding over Lemonade.
Maybe she didn’t like Lemonade. If she didn’t, I’ll take it as a certain indicator she’s in the Sunken Place. Rachel Lindsay, blink if you’re in the Sunken Place.
I'm really judging her because she hasn't seen Get Out. She's definitely in the sunken place  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 29 3806527698
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:58 pm

IMO they are playing on SM and it means nothing.
I remember Robby who played so much on Instagram, tee shirts etc
Once they are back home, the F2 are down 1-2 weeks and recover really quickly.
I do not know for sure who is F1 but IMO they like each other, have much respect to each other and in my book it is just a complicity fun wink.
The more they are seen on SM. The more they confuse the audience. The more rating they will get each mondays

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Bryan & Peter seem like bros on the show, i wonder why they don't follow each other and if they dislike or are jealous of each other (totally normal considering the F1/F2 positions IMO, but I wonder if something specific happened). I think the editing already sets up Peter v Bryan as weve discussed here before esp in the previous episode showing shots of them sitting together or instances of the camera panning from Bryan to Peter and vice versa. im ready for a new preview, clip, social media slip up, anything!

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:16 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:Bryan & Peter seem like bros on the show, i wonder why they don't follow each other and if they dislike or are jealous of each other (totally normal considering the F1/F2 positions IMO, but I wonder if something specific happened). I think the editing already sets up Peter v Bryan as weve discussed here before esp in the previous episode showing shots of them sitting together or instances of the camera panning from Bryan to Peter and vice versa. im ready for a new preview, clip, social media slip up, anything!

funny. I did not get the vibe they are bros. Certainly not fighting or anything but not close. I saw them with a different kind of guys each time.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:20 pm

@HEA I'm with you there. I didn't get that impression.

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:21 pm

What kind of vibe do the F1 and F2 generally share? I guess what I'm trying to state is I'd be more surprised if the F1 and F2 were good friends than if they weren't.

Last edited by chocolatebrownies on Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:23 pm

HEA wrote:
gisellexlopez wrote:Bryan & Peter seem like bros on the show, i wonder why they don't follow each other and if they dislike or are jealous of each other (totally normal considering the F1/F2 positions IMO, but I wonder if something specific happened). I think the editing already sets up Peter v Bryan as weve discussed here before esp in the previous episode showing shots of them sitting together or instances of the camera panning from Bryan to Peter and vice versa. im ready for a new preview, clip, social media slip up, anything!

funny. I did not get the vibe they are bros. Certainly not fighting or anything but not close. I saw them with a different kind of guys each time.

JMO

They seem like friends to me cause Josiah said they all roomed together - himself, Peter, Bryan, Will, Dean (I'm guessing cause they're the last ones left, not sure if it was like that from the beginning), when Peter got the first one-on-one Bryan was congratulating him he said "congrats brother" or something, sitting to gether in the ellen date, also watch them in Alex's last IG post https://www.instagram.com/tinobordy/

So I think maybe they were friends, could be producers hiding more friendship moments purposely to build the rivalry edit laugh out loud

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:25 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:
HEA wrote:

JMO

They seem like friends to me cause Josiah said they all roomed together - himself, Peter, Bryan, Will, Dean (I'm guessing cause they're the last ones left, not sure if it was like that from the beginning), when Peter got the first one-on-one Bryan was congratulating him he said "congrats brother" or something, sitting to gether in the ellen date, also watch them in Alex's last IG post https://www.instagram.com/tinobordy/

So I think maybe they were friends, could be producers hiding more friendship moments purposely to build the rivalry edit laugh out loud

Yes and when the got the invite to the Ellen show they were “congratulating” each other so they look like they were bachelor friends laugh out loud

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 29 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 29 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia