SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:24 pm

IMO He will still get a perfect edit on the show if he is a Bachelor contender. Remember Luke? laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:26 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO He will still get a perfect edit on the show if he is a Bachelor contender. Remember Luke? laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO

Did Luke have these sort of things coming out about him during the show airing?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:30 pm

^^^ I was just about to post that well, there goes the theory that Peter is coming across "too perfect" and with The Bachelor edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:31 pm

I don't think the perfect edit would matter all that much if there is too much dirt out there about him with evidence of course.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:33 pm

LOL...All I have to say is "Bah Humbug" !!  I don't care what a 17 year old kid writes in his year book unless he wrote that he was going to/ or had committed an actual crime .  As far as RS & his notorious teasers are concerned , they just remind me of click bait. I'm a real dunce when it comes to this stuff, but don't bloggers make money from the clicks they get ...like the more the merry $$$ I don't know ..I do remember him picking on Arie & Jordan.

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:39 pm

Cila51290 wrote:So much for the "Perfect Edit" people were saying Peter was getting, I never believed that would happen. No one is ever safe on this show, imo. Outside the show the cannons are always loose. laugh out loud

EDIT: I don't think even TPTB want him as the Bachelor to be completely honest.

I dont think even Peter wants to be the Bachelor. giggling  Dude doesn't even have the rose on his insta bio. I really hope he doesnt do it either unless its really his bucket list laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:41 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
coolangel wrote:IMO He will still get a perfect edit on the show if he is a Bachelor contender. Remember Luke? laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO

Did Luke have these sort of things coming out about him during the show airing?

Well there were those articles that he was just on the show to promote his music (which ended up being true IMO. laugh out loud ). I still don't think the things that have come out about Peter so far are that bad. This is normal for the F4 IMO coz the spotlight is on them and they are next lead potentials. If this is the worst that comes out about Peter, he should thank his lucky stars IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:45 pm

Olivia Cardi was so thirsty for Peter during that AOL Build interview and now commented GROSS on a post about the yearbook fiasco on IG. So funny how fake these Bach alums are, imo. One minute they like you next minute they jump ship laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:48 pm

Showbusiness it's a little bit fickle don't ya think! (loads of sarcasm Intended)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:53 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Olivia Cardi was so thirsty for Peter during that AOL Build interview and now commented GROSS on a post about the yearbook fiasco on IG. So funny how fake these Bach alums are, imo. One minute they like you next minute they jump ship laugh out loud

yay, especially since she really isnt in it for fame....

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:00 pm

IMO Peter has not experienced the widespread negativity that many are defending him against. Which is what makes this all the more peculiar to me. Besides people who are way too invested and way too strange IMO attacking him on IG for a joke he made about his future goals when he was a teenager, I think many find the yearbook quote as a non-issue. I think some just find it funny. And it's just being mentioned because Peter is popular. This is not damaging to him IMO, in fact if anything, it's just made his supporters more fervent in defending him. I also don't think production/media is coming for Peter right now, it's just likely gossip from someone with some connection to him IMO. As time goes on, Peter, Bryan and other far finalists will have "secrets" come out in media. But, I doubt production will be giving anything but mostly positive vibes on Peter especially if he is F2.

And I do think if he is F2, Peter will do the Bachelor. I have hard time believing why anyone who went on the show to be a contestant would then turn around and say no to being the star of the show and having the chance of many awesome opportunities. Many on this forum have more experience with past seasons then I do, so I'll take their word that others' turning the lead role down has happened in the past, but I will be shocked if Peter is not Bachelor because he didn't want to do it. I don't think it makes him disingenuous or alters the kind and down to earth character of his that has been perceived thus far, if he wants to have a bigger presence in the entertainment industry. And personally, I think he does, but I could be wrong. Even if he doesn't, being Bachelor can only help his personal training business and increase his profile IMO and of course, help in finding a partner Smiley

IMO Peter may not have "Bachelorette 13" in his bio for a host of reasons. Maybe he thinks it's an embarrassing thing to put in a bio, or maybe he won and does not consider himself a contestant any longer because he got the girl? Or perhaps, why put down being a contestant when you are about to be the lead?

All JMO Smiley

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:05 pm

@bluejay25 The only one I can think of for sure turned it down was Chris L. and that was because he had met Peyton. I am sure there are a couple others and some just rumored to be in contention. But I agree if Peter is F2 and asked to lead the next season I will be shocked if he turns it down. This is not a bad thing, it just is what it is. It takes a certain personality to go on the show in the first place. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow