SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by emusha Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:15 am

@patri1610 oh good point! hadn't noticed that.

LOL now the real question is would Rachel 10 or so years ago...(when she was going out with KD)? date one of these boys - one who was on the path to fame - youth model and another who was a competitive player chasing all the ladies Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 7 2498057887 Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 7 2498057887

Gosh love these new discoveries actually - just shows how time is a funny funny thing and that life is so full of humor if you choose to find it Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 7 3806527698
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by emusha Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:17 am

MissSid wrote:rofl Heaven forgive me but goodness, that man must have been a late bloomer because that yearbook pic.... I can see now why he might be a little awkward. When you go from looking like that in high school to looking like a stud, you probably don't know how to act. Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 7 3806527698

cantstopl exactly what I was thinking! This explains his anxiety and nerves and awkwardness which I find endearing eventhough I do think he was one of the "jocks" in highschool he played football his whole time there

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:17 am

I think a lot of us wouldn't even remember what we wrote in our year book or in slam books as used to be a trend at one point. He was a model so it ain't like he doesn't know the entertainment industry as such but there is nothing out there at this point from his past that suggests he really was trying hard to be on this show giggling Apart from him mentioning he was nominated by his peers on his FB , I see nothing out there that proves otherwise.

The timing of this story though is interesting to say the least! Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 7 1f60e Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 7 1f602

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:18 am

Production didn't have to leak it, anyone could have come across the year book page. It's called sleuthing. It's not like it's kept in a vault never to be see again.  Most high schools keep copies, be in digital or print.

And personally I might actually like him better knowning that he was being honest about wanting fame and fortune back then.  Not saying he's only there because of an old highschool year book post. But I don't buy that he's there solely and only for Rachel, either.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:20 am

I don't think what Peter said in his yearbook how many years ago is that big of a deal.  What 18 year old wouldn't want to be on the show and wouldn't want to be famous one day?   

It's the same as Bryan doing a show years ago, most people would jump at the opportunity. 

99% of the people come on this show for the opportunity.

Last edited by Max64 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:21 am

It's been floating around for awhile about his "TB aspirations". Sometimes things like this just stay quiet because it's easier. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:22 am

@Ladybug82 agreed. I also think Peter might have been okay because he wasn't heartbroken. He seems levelheaded. If he fell for
Rachel and she chose someone else, after the extra time in seclusion waiting to get back he may have realized he was better off. Plus he came back being well known and desired. Not bad. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:24 am

The support that Peter has got despite apparently being "boring" for a show like this is quite huge. Won't surprise me one bit if that ain't going well with some folks Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 7 1f602 JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:29 am

Who was The Bachelor in 2004? laugh out loud

Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:30 am

bleuberry wrote:Who was The Bachelor in 2004? laugh out loud

Jesse Palmer

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:35 am

@dartbachfan27 the podcast was filmed before the spoiler came out I believe! It says it was a PRE-SEASON taping and it was published on the 17th (May), which was the day RS leaked the initial "wrong spoiler" but it is very possible it was filmed a few days prior! It is behavior like this from Alexis that makes me think the 2nd spoiler was leaked to cover someone's big mouth and it's gotten out of control laugh out loud. All JMO

Last edited by Tilthefinalrose on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:36 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Who was The Bachelor in 2004? laugh out loud

Jesse Palmer
I do think that part was a joke imho I find it hard to believe that a football player in high school openly and comfortably states that on something as public as a yearbook and means it to be serious ...I remember writing several silly aspirations (e.g. a knight with a horse laugh out loud) and one half-serious aspiration in my own yearbook
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow