SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:58 am

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:59 am

Wow, you know Rachel had some final two, huh. One with a reality show past, one who in the past wanted a reality show future. I mean, this is hysterical laugh out loud.

I'm giving him more leeway than Bryan though because he was actually a kid when he said this. I graduated high school 5 years ago and I don't even remember my bio. But this is funny whether it's true or not. All jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:04 am

Oh nah, I agree. I don't think he was plotting to be the Bachelor for over a decade here or anything. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:05 am

I am not accusing him of anything, he is a grown azz man now and probably might not remember that he wanted to be on the bachelor and become famous one way or another. It is just hilarious to me including his pic with the studs.  Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 6 3806527698

EDT: Did he mention on his fb post that he does not watch the show? because that will be a lie
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:47 am

Dessler wrote:I am not accusing him of anything, he is  a grown azz man now and probably might not remember that he wanted to be on the bachelor and become famous one way or another. It is just hilarious to me including his pic with the studs.  Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 6 3806527698

EDT: Did he mention on his fb post that he does not watch the show? because that will be a lie
He did say that. When asked if he watched Andi's season, he said "I did not. I've honestly never seen a single episode of any of them, but she's a cutie!"

No, that doesn't mean he's lying. Most 18 year old boys would enjoy dating 25 women at once. Knowing of the show and its format doesn't mean you've watched it. I would love to be on The Challenge or The Real World. I've never seen a single episode laugh out loud all jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:57 am

Anyone think the producers leaked this to TMZ to even out the fan base for the two guys just speculating but IMO. Same thing happened with Robbie after Jordan was coping most of the crap last season.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:03 am

@gramercypark10 If TMZ is saying it yes I believe producer is doing it, why? because Peter is popular and Bryan is not and Rachel choose the less popular. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:04 am

Dessler wrote:Peter's high school year book Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 6 3806527698

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVRwLR9jDlT/

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/13/bachelorette-peter-kraus-planned-reality-fame/

cantstopl I think Peter is more like Nick than we thought cos Nick had "become a rock star" as one of his top aspirations and guess what he was on dancing with the "STARS" as a "STAR"!!  giggling only half serious here
life is funny that way hu? Hope he does become the bachelor and I'd love to hear someone ask him about his highschool bio!

I actually would love for him to react to his whole bio cos he experienced the effects of fame and I imagine he's very sober about it

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:05 am

@Dessler hahaha

Re Peter's yearbook - he was in all probability just joking. But IMO he has been on track to be on this show for a while and it has happened on this season.
Also IMO the lead could have been anyone. Till I see otherwise (like him showing a picture of R a la Shawn B) thats my opinion.

Nothing wrong with that but I personally don't want to pretend that he was there for her and her only.

JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:10 am

Everything about his yearbook is so ugly. He really glowed up because he was not *it* in high school. Yikes.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:10 am

I don't think it's very damaging though... is that the worst they could find on Peter? But it's interesting that Bryan's appearance on The Player was not leaked anywhere in the media...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:11 am

rofl Heaven forgive me but goodness, that man must have been a late bloomer because that yearbook pic.... I can see now why he might be a little awkward. When you go from looking like that in high school to looking like a stud, you probably don't know how to act. Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 6 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow