SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 22 of 66 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by lleyki Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:00 pm

IMO, I do not think it is RS "changed" most minds on here about who F1 is. From what I've gathered many on here do not care for RS, so I don't think it was a factor for them. In fact, many people on here actually thought the first spoiler on Peter as F1 was wrong in the first place. They actually kept questioning RS first spoiler because they believed during preseason filming Bryan was more likely the F1.

Agreed. From my observation, what happened is that RS changing his spoiler gave those who were already questioning the original spoiler more motivation to keep sleuthing and to be open about the fact that certain things about the original spoiler never sat well with them. Because in my opinion, what RS's second spoiler did was confirm that in fact it wasn't clear who the Final 1 was. And even the members here were getting conflicting information.

Members who have been very reliable in the past. Some had sources telling them it's Peter, some were hearing it's Bryan. So I don't think RS's changing spoiler suddenly made posters go, "oh okay well it must be Bryan". I just think it put things in a tailspin and brought the sleuthing to an intense level because no one really knows anything for a fact.

And that hasn't really been the case for awhile. Once again we are coming off a season where 90 percent of the members guessed Vanessa was F1 from just seeing pictures from her and Nick's first one on one because it was that obvious. This season is completely up in the air, in my opinion and that is why people are sort of running around all over the place with theories.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:56 pm

Here we go again. Maybe no one bought her that freakin ring, and it was just one from the stylist which she chose to dub a reminder ring. laugh out loud

ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 Captur82

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:59 pm

I thought we already determined that the ring from Dean's date as shown above, is all one ring, holding 2 fingers? (hope that makes sense)

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:01 pm

@HEA I just wanna say, I'm enjoying your analysis and perspective on this season. I agree with a lot of what you've stated. yes

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:02 pm

@adf23 We did? I must have missed that somewhere along the way. Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:09 pm

I don't remember anything definitive about the ring in that pic of her date. How do we know for sure that that's only one ring on two fingers and not separate rings?

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Search isn't working me for some reason.  @GuardianAngel it was in the same post conversation where you said something about if you were to wear a ring on your thumb that was intended for your ring finger, that no way would it fit (or something like that, don't remember exact wording).

Pics were posted from the Dean date. This was either yesterday or Saturday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:14 pm

@adf23 nooo we didn't ! It's separate rings imo

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:15 pm

And #ringgate continues...

🚋

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Ok- found it. Ya'll are right, it was a post in which @moviechicka suspected that it was one of those wrap around rings that she always wears.

It's down the page some, here:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4263p648-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-9#1183697

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:27 pm

Regardless of who her F1 is, I don't want to believe that she is wearing a ring that she already had, as a remembrance ring. That doesn't sit well with me. I mean she has seen her F1 since the proposal.....why wouldn't her give her something himself? Why would he be ok with that?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:28 pm

@Ladybug82 ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 2498057887 My thought process was it looks the same, and maybe she already had the ring. I'm putting dibs on no one bought the ring theory. laugh out loud

@adf23 My post was about a gold band she had on her thumb. It was suggested that one may have been the ring, but I thought a thumb ring would be too large for the ring finger. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 66 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown