SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 35 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:40 pm

I always enjoy Sharleen's blogs.  I agree with her on her thoughts on her top 4 for the episode and was glad to see Will get some love.  

My top 4 based on this episode are…

1. Bryan, 37: As a woman in her 30s, I LOVE watching Rachel and Bryan together. Their interactions are sexy and playful, yet mature and without the BS. Rachel doesn’t hide the fact that Bryan’s a frontrunner (she’s keeps saying she’s suspicious of him being too good to be true, a giveaway of how into him she is). There’s something about Bryan that reminded me of Andy when we started dating. He’d been around the block, he’d dodged past girlfriends’ pressure to get more serious, but it wasn’t a fear of commitment; it was waiting for “right.” And when “right” did come around, he didn’t play games. Instead, he made sure to tell me how excited he was about me at every opportunity. I truly see that in Bryan with Rachel. The way he described loving how easygoing she is (I do think this is something men appreciate more as they get older), how he didn’t want any regrets, how timing is everything. He’s plenty effusive but that’s not all he is, à la Josiah; he’s both confident and curious about her. Have I mentioned I love #Brachel?

2. Peter, 31: I’m asked all the time whether I think Peter’s as into Rachel as she seems into him. I have to agree with the questioning; there is indeed a coolness to him. But I do feel like he’s stepping up his game in the passion department—that hot tub scene was pretty steamy. While Bryan has surpassed Peter on this list this week, Peter is still giving him a run for his money.

3. Dean, 26: No new developments here, but Dean’s strong 1-on-1 is still fresh on my mind. I can’t help but still not take him super seriously as a candidate for Rachel based on his age and the fact that she specifically said she loved Bryan’s age on Night One. Nonetheless, young Dean is a frontrunner and isn’t going anywhere.

4. Will, 28: I like Will a lot. The way he handled Lee this week really put him on my radar. While he was respectful, he really put Lee in his place without lowering himself to Lee’s level. Later, after shining on the handball Group Date, he got both the rose and a makeout sesh. I can see him getting a 1-on-1 in the coming weeks, but based on how little of his conversations with Rachel have been shown up to this point, I don’t really see him being a major final 4 contender. I love a good dark horse story, though…
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:53 pm

@Ladybug82 I agree and reading Rachel's blog this week I would expect Will and not Eric in the F4.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:13 pm

@Tiggerlgh IA and I think I'd have preferred getting to see Will longer than Eric.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:35 pm

I agree about Will. I wonder what actually happened IRL to change that up. Because IMO something did.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:25 pm

2observe wrote:I thought it rather odd that the spoiled F1 was thanking the lead on SM for having such a wonderful date.  That's actual speaks F3 to me.  Just saying....
Quoting myself here, but wouldn't F1 just thank Rachel in person? Why would he need to post it on SM????? That makes no sense to me, and imo the biggest clue that Bryan is not F1. Jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:16 pm

2observe wrote:
2observe wrote:I thought it rather odd that the spoiled F1 was thanking the lead on SM for having such a wonderful date.  That's actual speaks F3 to me.  Just saying....
Quoting myself here, but wouldn't F1 just thank Rachel in person?  Why would he need to post it on SM?????   That makes no sense to me, and imo the biggest clue that Bryan is not F1.  Jmo
Interesting thought @2observe as usual I enjoy it!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:42 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
2observe wrote:
Quoting myself here, but wouldn't F1 just thank Rachel in person?  Why would he need to post it on SM?????   That makes no sense to me, and imo the biggest clue that Bryan is not F1.  Jmo
Interesting thought @2observe as usual I enjoy it!
handwave
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:48 pm

I don't think that's unusual. The lead or whoever does post pics of their dates when they air. Nick also posted on IG his date with Vanessa.

nickviall Now that was a great date! #thebachelor
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPWUHjngjEI/?taken-by=nickviall&hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think that's unusual. The lead or whoever does post pics of their dates when they air. Nick also posted on IG his date with Vanessa.

But GA, did Vanessa post one and comment too?
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:58 pm

I'm about ready to declare this the best bunch of guys yet minus Lee. Rachel got so lucky. JMO. Alex was such a nice surprise.

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:16 pm

2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think that's unusual. The lead or whoever does post pics of their dates when they air. Nick also posted on IG his date with Vanessa.

But GA, did Vanessa post one and comment too?

she posted several from their dates indeed.

Their first date
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPWU1pEgUMC/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30&hl=en

And it says
vanessagrimaldi30☺️Pre-puke or post-puke?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:17 pm

A throwback
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPv4-aEFIWe/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30&hl=en

I have the most thoughtful people in my life. Throwing this back to thank my coworkers and students for this surprise!  #throwbackthursday

Date in Bimini
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQehRKIF2KD/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30&hl=en

Nick and me in Bimini (say that really fast 6 times) #rhymingisfun

HTD
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQwfQH4BCQD/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30&hl=en

And so we hugged and smelled each other's armpits #thebachelor #abc #hometowns

I guess FD

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRUcPO3hSrM/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30&hl=en

3 hour Bachelor episode! #ithinkTitanicwasshorter #thebachelor

finale
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRmpQSXhTQx/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30&hl=en

He swept me off my feet...literally! Love, love, love you! @nickviall

I didn't bring all the ones where she is alone cause i didn't bother checking if it was about the show or not.

So she didn't really said thank you but she posted pics of Nick and her several times.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown