SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 36 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm about ready to declare this the best bunch of guys yet minus Lee. Rachel got so lucky. JMO. Alex was such a nice surprise.

I like the guys this season,  too.

I also like how "real" this season is. Quickly becoming one of my favorites ever.

As for all the discussion about the anticipated final 2 and their likely faults ... well, it takes a certain kind of person to want to do this show and, with only a few exceptions, most of the people on the show have fit that mold. They don't live life the way most of us do, their resumes and values reflect that, and I've given up trying to apply my real life standards to people from this show. I don't need to know their reality as long as I can enjoy the projected fantasy. I know it isn't real, but it is more fun to stick with the projected image than to worry about how much snake is under the pretty veneers.

I hope for Rachel's sake that she has a guy that is good for her, whatever that turns out to mean. If they are good, I am good.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by mindless Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:39 pm

I quite like this season too, if I ignore the pointless Lee drama. I like that the F1 isn't obvious to me and I can make a case for both options.

During filming I thought she would probably pick Bryan, since Peter seemed more reserved and I figured since Rachel is pretty reserved herself emotionally, they wouldn't be able to advance their relationship fast enough. I thought Bryan with his seemingly outgoing and passionate personality would be hard to compete with, since he'll do all the work and make things easy for Rachel in that way. So when the Peter spoiler came out, I was surprised (positively) that Rachel could see past the smooth moves.

Then that obviously changed and while I thought it makes more sense, I've been surprised by how unreserved Peter actually seems to me emotionally. He may be physically reserved, but I think he's put way more work into connecting with Rachel mentally and emotionally than Bryan and probably knows a lot more about her at this point. I also think they may have discussed how they express themselves physically and that's why Rachel doesn't seem to be questioning Peter's feelings despite him not being all up in her space. What made me think that was what Rachel was saying on the date with Will. She even mentioned that she was wondering if he's simply not a very physical person, so clearly she's aware that people have different ways of expressing themselves and it's not necessarily personal. Perhaps she's discussed it with Peter and he's straight up told her he's not super touchy-feely and that she should let him know if she needs more from him. They are both adults and these are things you discuss while trying to determine your compatibility. I just can't see her having such a blind spot when it comes to Peter while instantly picking up the other guys not showing her affection. Clearly a lot has been left out and the same goes for Bryan. It's still hard for me to say for sure how things will end up, but obviously watchgate is pointing pretty strongly to Bryan right now and the fact that Rachel enjoys the face sucking. I feel it's more balanced than the last few seasons though. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:56 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRUcPO3hSrM/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQwfQH4BCQD/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQehRKIF2KD/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30&hl=en

Here are three more Vanessa posted while the show was airing. I don't know how closely they are watched and what they are allowed to post, but it's not uncommon going by past seasons. I take it as promoting the show and not necessarily any sort of spoiler, since F2's and beyond all posted at one point or another.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:57 pm

so after the last teaser, here is my last theory

as we all know prods love dramas at F4 F3 F2

Bryan VO: After what happened, she will have a tough time to believe in love ever again (CUT) it's terrifying

bryan is in love, eric is in love. Peter is NOT in love.

Considering the above, considering Peter BL that is off IMO (her chasing him), considering his reaction when he first received the rose on ep1, considering the jealousy IMO in the chess party with dean (how did he know it was only physical BTW unless the guys saw them kissing multiple time??), considering his stiff do not touch me attitude, considering all his business IG and tame IG regarding his experience, considering he applied a year ago so he watched probably the show or at least know what the show is about like using certain casts to humiliate them etc, even considering copper growling right after peter PI when he said that he could be a good dad for copper...

my theory is that he knew full well where he stepped in. His goal was primarely exposure as long as possible, say and act the right way so the prods would have nothing bad to use later, to maybe use the friendship with just enough kisses for the lead to keep him (if the lead fell in love that was not his fault)... I think he knew full well that the next bachelor gig was around the corner if he stayed up to F4. I think Peter calculated exactly his moves, knew what to say etc... I think he is happy because he never meant to fall for Rachel or knew very quickly she was not the one but she acted like desiree/brooks and Deanna/Graham and Ashley/utahguy.... all of them had this thing in commun: the lead fell in love or had this fairytale in their mind, eliminating or disregarding the obvious guy for them, their true F1.... JP, Chris..... Deanna as we know never recover graham departure...

IMO peter played the Graham or Brooks card. Maybe he wanted out earlier but I doubt it... the more exposure, the better. The teary story we will no doubt hear on next expisode will secure his F1F2 place... but he never wanted the fantasy date, F3 F4 have more chances to be next bachelor....

so at F3 (still my theory and opinion) he pulled out..... then rachel will be devastated a la DESIREE.... Peter will leave.... rachel will have this talk with bryan (the recent SC when he put his hands on his face).... Bryan will use the ''tough time to love ever again and it's terrifying''.... and we will have this bulb light @guardianangel said, the clarity..... and Bryan will be F1, love of her life.... overcoming peter, a la CHRIS

the miracleseason.... the first...... could be the first MOC F2........

ALL is JMO and my theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:04 pm

mindless wrote:I quite like this season too, if I ignore the pointless Lee drama. I like that the F1 isn't obvious to me and I can make a case for both options.

snipped for brevity
Totally agree and this is a wonderful post. You're such a thoughtful, intelligent poster and even though I don't always agree, I really enjoy everything you post!! Anyway, girl crush gushing is over laugh out loud

I'd just like to say that not only do I totally agree this time w/ your post, I want to extrapolate and say if there was no Bryan and they had more time, I can actually see Pete and Rachel as a really great couple. They are very complementary to each other, have the potential for a deep emotional bond, and would round out each other's personalities very, very nicely imo, if given the right environment. This wasn't it though and with Bryan being there and going so HAM after her, it was never going to happen though imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:11 pm

HEA wrote: His goal was primarely exposure as long as possible, say and act the right way so the prods would have nothing bad to use later,
If Peter did this, then he's simply smart. Everyone who goes on this show should do this too.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:I quite like this season too, if I ignore the pointless Lee drama. I like that the F1 isn't obvious to me and I can make a case for both options.

snipped for brevity
Totally agree and this is a wonderful post. You're such a thoughtful, intelligent poster and even though I don't always agree, I really enjoy everything you post!! Anyway, girl crush gushing is over laugh out loud

I'd just like to say that not only do I totally agree this time w/ your post, I want to extrapolate and say if there was no Bryan and they had more time, I can actually see Pete and Rachel as a really great couple. They are very complementary to each other, have the potential for a deep emotional bond, and would round out each other's personalities very, very nicely imo, if given the right environment. This wasn't it though and with Bryan being there and going so HAM after her, it was never going to happen though imo.

Thank you for the kind words! Embarressed! And same to you! Your posts always make me laugh, even if you're trashing someone I like. laugh out loud

I agree, in another setting Peter and Rachel could have had something special, or at least something worth exploring, but I can't really blame Rachel for going with the fireworks. That's what most leads end up going with and I guess it's better to scratch that itch and hope for the best than keep wondering. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:26 pm

wickedwitch wrote:
HEA wrote: His goal was primarely exposure as long as possible, say and act the right way so the prods would have nothing bad to use later,
If Peter did this, then he's simply smart.  Everyone who goes on this show should do this too.
Kipten did.. and he was kinda stiff too! JMO

Last edited by Hotmomma on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:47 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:A throwback
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPv4-aEFIWe/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30&hl=en

I have the most thoughtful people in my life. Throwing this back to thank my coworkers and students for this surprise!  #throwbackthursday

Date in Bimini

Nick and me in Bimini (say that really fast 6 times) #rhymingisfun

HTD

And so we hugged and smelled each other's armpits #thebachelor #abc #hometowns

I guess FD

3 hour Bachelor episode! #ithinkTitanicwasshorter #thebachelor

finale
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRmpQSXhTQx/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30&hl=en

He swept me off my feet...literally! Love, love, love you! @nickviall

I didn't bring all the ones where she is alone cause i didn't bother checking if it was about the show or not.

So she didn't really said thank you but she posted pics of Nick and her several times.
Thanks, but none of them are of Vanessa thanking Nick for their dates.  Big difference to me.

Last edited by 2observe on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Van essay to the sentence)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:03 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
wickedwitch wrote:
If Peter did this, then he's simply smart.  Everyone who goes on this show should do this too.
Kipten did.. and he was kinda stiff too! JMO

I do believe it is a very smart move. If a guy is smarter than the prods then I am clapping!

If the guy can use them and roll them into their own flour.. :claphands

So far, I see Peter going with the flow about Rachel chasing him. The obvious thing for me is that she missed the point that he wants to move out WI as soon as possible giving her clues that it is LA when she told him she has a WI license. It is by far a lack of communication or understanding between the 2 IMO I strongly believe she made this fairytale in her head but Peter never encouraged her for that. At least, I did not see or hear it. At this point, I think he knows that Rachel is falling for him and he is trying to remain away physically as much as she authorized him to be JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:27 pm

2observe wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:A throwback
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPv4-aEFIWe/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30&hl=en

I have the most thoughtful people in my life. Throwing this back to thank my coworkers and students for this surprise!  #throwbackthursday

Date in Bimini

Nick and me in Bimini (say that really fast 6 times) #rhymingisfun

HTD

And so we hugged and smelled each other's armpits #thebachelor #abc #hometowns

I guess FD

3 hour Bachelor episode! #ithinkTitanicwasshorter #thebachelor

finale
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRmpQSXhTQx/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30&hl=en

He swept me off my feet...literally! Love, love, love you! @nickviall

I didn't bring all the ones where she is alone cause i didn't bother checking if it was about the show or not.

So she didn't really said thank you but she posted pics of Nick and her several times.
Thanks, but none of them are of Vanessa  thanking Nick for their dates.  Big difference to me.

Both Oeter and Bryan thanked her this week for dates. I don't think it means anything either way. Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:44 pm

Something I noticed is that Dean was not a happy camper in Oslo at all. I saw a couple of IG and he was making a face. When she joined them at the cafe to announce Bryan had his FIRST 1-1, Dean made a face, when he was discussing with Peter, he was not happy.

all around, I saw a very unhappy Dean. I feel that he understood since his 1-1 in SC that she was not making any "move" to him.

Anyway. it does not change the outcome and the happy self he is today but just wanted to talk about it

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown