SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 38 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sfrank Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Moved form the F1 Clues No Discussion thread...

Luvstruck wrote:

Yes this is what still has me thinking no matter what ....Rachel chooses Peter. There is a pic of her trying on rings on his hometown date. It is easy to jump to conclusion that it is her "reminder ring" and seems to much of a coincidence for another of her final guys buy her reminder ring.  Ring gate is much more compelling to me than watch gate.

I am waiting to see What he bought her., we don't know it was a ring.  And None of those rings look like her simple gold bend.  But not ruling it out, we should know in two episodes. All imo.

Even if he buys her a ring its no indication that Peter is F1. We all know rings are something that Rachel loves, just look at her fingers every episode.
She's got as many as they can take! Sometimes 2-3 on one finger eve. Its completely conceivable that he bought her one after seeing her rock crazy rings all season. I don't think it means anything one way or another.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:OH gosh. I read all the threads all day long. I don't know where you would find it. Let me check and post the link.
@HEA let's try this link

Thanks kasha.. I by chance came across GA link too! hi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:26 pm

sfrank wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Moved form the F1 Clues No Discussion thread...

I am waiting to see What he bought her., we don't know it was a ring.  And None of those rings look like her simple gold bend.  But not ruling it out, we should know in two episodes. All imo.

Even if he buys her a ring its no indication that Peter is F1. We all know rings are something that Rachel loves, just look at her fingers every episode. She's got as many as they can take! Sometimes 2-3 on one finger eve. Its completely conceivable that he bought her one after seeing her rock crazy rings all season. I don't think it means anything one way or another.

I don't know that Rachel is that crazy about rings. In an interview posted somewhere in here the stylist for the show said that the multiple ring stacking was his doing and was wondering if people would like it. It wasn't specified if that was because Rachel liked wearing rings or if that was just something he wanted to do. And if it is said that even if Peter bought her a ring it doesn't indicate that he is F1, then that same argument could be used about the watch and Bryan's status.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:33 pm

Sprite wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Even if he buys her a ring its no indication that Peter is F1. We all know rings are something that Rachel loves, just look at her fingers every episode. She's got as many as they can take! Sometimes 2-3 on one finger eve. Its completely conceivable that he bought her one after seeing her rock crazy rings all season. I don't think it means anything one way or another.

I don't know that Rachel is that crazy about rings. In an interview posted somewhere in here the stylist for the show said that the multiple ring stacking was his doing and was wondering if people would like it. It wasn't specified if that was because Rachel liked wearing rings or if that was just something he wanted to do. And if it is said that even if Peter bought her a ring it doesn't indicate that he is F1, then that same argument could be used about the watch and Bryan's status.

If he buys her a ring and it's the ring he bought her she is wearing I will call it he is F1.

I am not convinced he bought her a ring and especially not the one she is wearing.  We will find out in two episodes I hope.

I haven't really talked about the watch but do find it interesting she is weaing it post season.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:07 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
If he buys her a ring and it's the ring he bought her she is wearing I will call it he is F1.

I am not convinced he bought her a ring and especially not the one she is wearing.  We will find out in two episodes I hope.

I haven't really talked about the watch but do find it interesting she is weaing it post season.

she also said that she is wearing it as a reminder. so for me it is very significant if it is the same ring and if it was with peter. definitely a big clue he is F1 here if this is the case. I need more datas to say nay or yay here IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:11 pm

HEA wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

she also said that she is wearing it as a reminder. so for me it is very significant if it is the same ring and if it was with peter. definitely a big clue he is F1 here if this is the case. I need more datas to say nay or yay here IMO

Agreed! Right now I am leaning toward Bryan winning but still sleuthing and not calling it yet.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:27 pm

We don't have any proof/pictures he purchased the ring for her, do we?

But even if he did, I will have a hard time believing the ring purchase will be shown, imo. Rachel told the whole world it's a reminder ring so it will give the ending away if we are shown it's from Peter. Tptb will not do such a thing, will they?

The watch clue is different. It's much more subtle and she hardly wears it.

Anyway, three more weeks until HTD. Can't wait!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:31 pm

sdmom wrote:We don't have any proof/pictures he purchased the ring for her, do we?

But even if he did, I will have a hard time believing the ring purchase will be shown, imo. Rachel told the whole world it's a reminder ring so it will give the ending away if we are shown it's from Peter. Tptb will not do such a thing, will they?

The watch clue is different. It's much more subtle and she hardly wears it.

Anyway, three more weeks until HTD. Can't wait!
Nope no evidence he bought a ring or more importantly if he bought one if it's the remembrance ring she has been wearing.  

Don't think it's the same my guess is he bought her a necklace or something elsee.  They did announce Rachel last year while she was still on the show bu I don't see them being the obvious again.  All imo.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:58 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
HEA wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Agreed!  Right now I am leaning toward Bryan winning but still sleuthing and not calling it yet.

same here.
From the beginning I said that peter could be the Emily male version. (with brad season)

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:37 am

HEA wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Why would she need a ring as a reminder if she has Bryan''s watch. Wouldn'the the watch remind her? So, having the ring to remind her could point to Peter, imo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:40 am

I think a simple gold band can be worn everyday with everything whereas the watch although is beautiful and expensive there are some outfits that I don't think would look right. Bryan IMo is wearing his reminder everyday it seems. Every IG post filming, he has it on. Comparing many IG before filming he wore several different watches but not that one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:19 am

Why would she need a ring as a reminder if she has Bryan''s watch. Wouldn'the the watch remind her? So, having the ring to remind her could point to Peter, imo.

She's not wearing the ring to remind her of her fiancé. She said she's wearing it as a temporary replacement for her actual engagement ring because she's waiting for the finale to reveal the fancy Neil Lane bling.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown