SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Sarahkyla Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:40 pm

Nevermind the Vinny part...his newest tweet sounds like he's going back. Raven tweeted about going back just now too. Maybe they just got the official calls?

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:44 pm

Sarahkyla wrote:Nevermind the Vinny part...his newest tweet sounds like he's going back. Raven tweeted about going back just now too. Maybe they just got the official calls?
yes i bet! Ravens happy as now she might get that Neil Lane ring Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:51 pm

Amber James (Chris Soules season, Ben's season, and BIP 2) tweeted 
Just when I thought my Monday's were free this summer
An hour ago. Source It could just be in reference to her now having something to watch again, but since it was tweeted close to the time that it appears tptb are lining up new contestants it could mean something more.

ETA:  nvm thanks to sleuthers for pointing out that she is already in a relationship.

Last edited by hae1001 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:51 pm

sweeti810 wrote:'Corinne Olympios’ Lawyer Reveals Their ‘Own Investigation Will Continue’ Despite Warner Bros. Finding No Misconduct'  Rolling Eyes

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/corinne-olympios-lawyer-reveals-their-own-investigation-will-continue-w488962

I think this gives the confirmation that Corinne wont be on BIP this time around.

The silver lining to the black cloud cheerdance

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:56 pm

Definitely got calls... Lacey and Wells just posted about it as well.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:59 pm

i hope Wells won't be the bartender and just a contestant......i think they need a professional bartender! jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:01 pm

hae1001 wrote:Amber James (Chris Soules season, Ben's season, and BIP 2) tweeted 
Just when I thought my Monday's were free this summer
An hour ago. Source It could just be in reference to her now having something to watch again, but since it was tweeted close to the time that it appears tptb are lining up new contestants it could mean something more.

Amber has a boyfriend.

I'm so bummed Raven's meltdown was for nothing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:12 pm

So assuming that they will film in the same location I guess this is a non issue for the venue? IMO I wouldn't think they would want their name attached to such drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:21 pm

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet but I saw a tweet from Robby H that makes it seem like he's going back or thinking about it.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:40 pm

@mindless you're right I totally forgot that laugh out loud. He is even in her profile photo. 
Jasmine Goode posted Paradise vibes on Instagram with Astrid and Danielle L. Looks like they are back in. 

Instagram

Last edited by hae1001 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:41 pm

Another article. One of the cast said they expect to fly out this week and shooting may begin again by Sunday.

http://www.etonline.com/news/220005_bachelor_paradise_to_resume_filming_same_location_mexico/

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:43 pm

Sarahkyla wrote:Another article. One of the cast said they expect to fly out this week and shooting may begin again by Sunday.

http://www.etonline.com/news/220005_bachelor_paradise_to_resume_filming_same_location_mexico/

Note: there is a spoiler in this link for Rachel's season. If you want to remain unspoiled, do not read the link.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal