SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by emiusacska Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:55 pm

I saw Kristina retweet the People magazine post
https://twitter.com/kristinaschulma/status/877212565402681344
sorry by that post I though she was going

Last edited by emiusacska on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by missnana Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:56 pm

I am so happy my trashy summer TV show is back on! Never bring back Corinne ever ever again. The worst person to appear on this show so far
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:57 pm

emiusacska wrote:I saw Kristina retweet the People magazine post so she is definitely coming
https://twitter.com/kristinaschulma/status/877212565402681344

Where does it say she is definitely going back to BIP?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:57 pm

missnana wrote:I am so happy my trashy summer TV show is back on! Never bring back Corinne ever ever again. The worst person to appear on this show so far

I agree with you, can't stand Corinne at all
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:01 pm

Astrid is on her way there
https://twitter.com/astrid_loch/status/877214119740551168
her tweet
So is it safe for me to leave work today? #BachelorInParadise #BIP4
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:13 pm

Sarahkyla wrote:I can only imagine the mad scramble going on behind the scenes right now to get everyone back down to Mexico ASAP. And figuring out a new production schedule.

laugh out loud These mediawhores? They are probs all flying red eye tonight, if not already there. On short notice. Every last one of them. Like a dog to a bone. A bat out of hell straight back to that Mexico beach. I bet they all return minus Corinne, and I guess maybe Dani M. who maybe has another obligation.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:15 pm

I hope DeMario doesnt return either
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:20 pm

I am so glad that BiP will be back in production! It is my favorite summer (not so) guilty pleasure.

My take on the situation:

1. The producers are well used to solving a wide variety of problems, some serious, and not-so-serious, on site. They are pros who can deal with a wide variety of issues.
2. The reason that you (or them, or anyone) would kick an issue up the chain of command is that you feel that it will blow up on your bosses in terms of either PR, legal issues, or both. It's basically a CYA move. You are covering your bosses, and also covering yourself.
3. The fact that WB shut down production tells me that the concerns of the producers had sufficient merit to be worrisome. I don't think that the producers will have their careers endangered over merely reporting this. WB agreed that their concerns had merit.
4. I can not imagine any universe in which Corinne could possibly want the tapes of her having oral sex with one man, and then pursuing multiple other men, out in the open. If the footage of her escapades on this one day are suppressed, then IMO she will have obtained her objective. Then she can continue to maintain the position that she has little memory of what happened, and was therefore wronged.
5. In light of the above, the show would be nuts to invite her back, unless some agreement is hammered out with her lawyer. Stranger things have happened.
6. Men from the franchise would be best advised to not touch her with a ten foot pole. Which is perhaps the strongest reason that she will not be back. How many cast members can really afford that level of legal counsel?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Costiesgirl Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:27 pm

I wonder if they will show any scenes with Corrine in them, they could really edit her to look horrible (not like there's not enough material laugh out loud) this isn't going to bold well for her if she's pissed MF off

Costiesgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:27 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Sarahkyla wrote:I can only imagine the mad scramble going on behind the scenes right now to get everyone back down to Mexico ASAP. And figuring out a new production schedule.

laugh out loud These mediawhores? They are probs all flying red eye tonight, if not already there. On short notice. Every last one of them. Like a dog to a bone. A bat out of hell straight back to that Mexico beach. I bet they all return minus Corinne, and I guess maybe Dani M. who maybe has another obligation.

Live shot of the squad running to the airport to catch the next available flight.  laugh out loud

Source

JMSnarkyO cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:28 pm

New article: Nothing really new except the show will now obviously premiere later in the summer than it's scheduled date and DeMario and Corinne will most likely not be there. Sounds like it will be mostly the same cast if they're able to go.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/bachelor-in-paradise-premiere-1202473423/

kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:31 pm

I should have a job where I could book three weeks off for Paradise, it gets cancelled, it gets reinstated, and I can just drop everything and fly back to Mexico on a moment's notice.

Oh wait duh I HAVE a JOB. NM

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal