SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:10 am

bleuberry wrote:laugh out loud ok that was kind of embarrassing and I cringed at most of the guys. But I don't think spelling is necessarily an indication of someone's level of intellect. When Nick misspelled doesn't (dosent) in that one post show game, I agreed with everyone then too that being a sh*t speller doesn't always = unintelligent dummy (not that anyone said that, just blurting stuff out).

I like what I've seen from Peter thus far and how he expresses himself. Measured, thought out, careful, and receptive IMO.

especially drunk spelling in front of a crowd and cameras! I probably wouldnt even be able to spell my own name!

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by 1SeasonOnly Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:31 am

Agree, I don't think drunk spelling is really anybody's "thing." I was sort of hoping to see one of the men "air write" the words--I'm a much more visual person--cause I know that's how I usually go about it when someone asks me for a spelling on the fly. Random Q: does Copper have an IG and/or twitter account? Anyone checking the foot movement (now that he has use of all four again) on those accounts, if so? Half joking, sorta, kinda... ha

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:41 am

1SeasonOnly wrote:Agree, I don't think drunk spelling is really anybody's "thing." I was sort of hoping to see one of the men "air write" the words--I'm a much more visual person--cause I know that's how I usually go about it when someone asks me for a spelling on the fly. Random Q: does Copper have an IG and/or twitter account? Anyone checking the foot movement (now that he has use of all four again) on those accounts, if so? Half joking, sorta, kinda... ha

LOL I am a visual type person, also and that air write or hand write thing immediately came to my mind during the segment. I would lose my place where I was spelling otherwise in a longer syllable word. Physiology is one I closed my eyes to spell.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:57 am

truelovealways wrote:
arty111 wrote:All i want to say here is that everyone sleuthing is doing a great job and i am really proud and happy.
I am just putting this out there.. Peter wins and is currently engaged to Rachel. Yes. Argue all you want but *IMO* this is the truth. I really can't wait for August 7th. I know people have jumped off the ship and do not want to be heartbroken but trust me when I say this ship is fully sailing. He is engaged and happy. Just watch out!! *JmO*
I whole heartedly agree Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 22 2498057887 Hugesmile
Welcome!! I'm confused. Is this your opinion/hope for Peter to be f1 or not? Thanks!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:24 am

I didn't take the spelling bee seriously. I took it as staged fun! Very funny and entertaining! I think most of the men could spell the words, jmo. Some had harder words and then Josiah had stunning, an easy word. I'm sure they didn't show all of the rounds, where the men spelled several words correctly. (when it was their "turn" to be eliminated, they had to spell incorrectly wink wink..jmo) My concern was some of the words and the kids involved, plus their parents and grandparents in the audience. What were they thinking about ABC Bachelorette? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:43 am

Isn't it sort of funny how Peter's spelling bee word was "Coitus" after he was the one on the Ellen date saying he didn't think of having sex with her yet. laugh out loud Was the spelling words planned out for each person or no?

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:47 am

@Cila51290 interesting thought!!! hmmm hmmm yep producers Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:46 am

arty111 wrote:All i want to say here is that everyone sleuthing is doing a great job and i am really proud and happy.
I am just putting this out there.. Peter wins and is currently engaged to Rachel. Yes. Argue all you want but *IMO* this is the truth. I really can't wait for August 7th. I know people have jumped off the ship and do not want to be heartbroken but trust me when I say this ship is fully sailing. He is engaged and happy. Just watch out!! *JmO*

Thanks for the infor @arty111, hope you are correct.  There are some of us die-hard's that have not and will not jump ship.  Can you elaborate at all on how you know this information?

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:11 pm

Just checking in, all fronts seem to be quite on SM so far today unless I missed something from Peter who IMO was steady on IG Monday & Tuesday

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:49 pm

My friend is so extremely intelligent she can speed through a book ,and comprehend every word without missing a beat. She's so well spoken ,and articulate, one would think she's a scholar..She has no college education..she's self taught in so many areas it's unbelievable. But, one of her down falls is the girl can't spell . I've always laughed with her about it.  How can anybody with such knowledge not know how to spell ? LOL  So, Peter's spelling blunder didn't phase me in the least.

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:03 pm

I'll be honest, I was my high school's valedictorian (that sounds so boastful to say) but I am a terrible speller, like absolutely horrible. I don't think my terrible spelling reflects my intellect accurately. I also read a lot so you'd think that would help. Spelling and grammar just aren't my thing. Math, science, and history are.

Last edited by umngirl on Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 22 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 22 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:05 pm

I use spell check, I dont spell correctly all the time so I am not going after Peter for his mishap. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi