SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:15 pm

reason wrote:I use spell check, I dont spell correctly all the time so I am not going after Peter for his mishap. JMHO

I don't care that Peter can't spell....he has other qualities that more than make up for it.Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:16 pm

Well I'm an excellent speller, but no comment on my general level of (perceived) intelligence here laugh out loud I'm sure Pete is just fine. Especially considering he and the rest of the boytoys were mostly likely wasted during that bee. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:25 pm

Better a bad speller than one that uses poor grammar - just my opinion.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:07 pm

umngirl wrote:I'll be honest, I was my high school's valedictorian (that sounds so boastful to say) but I am a terrible speller, like absolutely horrible. I don't think my terrible spelling reflects my intellect accurately. I also read a lot so you'd think that would help. Spelling and grammar just aren't my thing. Math, science, and history are.

The smartest person I've ever met (serious genius level, I'm in awe of his brain) can't spell worth anything. He used to call me almost daily asking how to spell something. When I asked him why he didn't just look it up he'd say "I'm trying to find something you can't spell!" rotfl But yeah, he was WAY smarter than me.

I think the boys are very lucky it wasn't a general knowledge test, like a Jeopardy type quiz show. Because some of them would've missed softball questions, due to some combination of nerves/stress, alcohol, and perhaps they missed school that week (ha). It's much easier to laugh off not knowing how to spell a word, especially one that most people don't use in everyday correspondence.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by arty111 Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:08 pm

Bryan tells her he is falling in love with her next week. Thats why she gives him the rose for being vulnerable and open. Like i said, Bryan is F2. She hasn't been on an SHV since she came back that's why RS and his sources changed their mind, thinking that Peter has been home all the time so it can't be him.
Thanks. More update coming soon.

arty111

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:12 pm

arty111 wrote:Bryan tells her he is falling in love with her next week. Thats why she gives him the rose for being vulnerable and open. Like i said, Bryan is F2. She hasn't been on an SHV since she came back that's why RS and his sources changed their mind, thinking that Peter has been home all the time so it can't be him.
Thanks. More update coming soon.

You need to either add that this is your opinion, IMO or if it's fact, provide proof, or if this is information you're being given by another party, then you need to indicate that. All future posts will be deleted if you are not specific.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:13 pm

IMO but she's definitely had a safe house with her F1 which isn't Peter
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:14 pm

ILY without a 1:1 date? No shv's all this time? I can't imagine all this but thanks for sharing @arty111.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:15 pm

Alanna wrote:ILY without a 1:1 date? No shv's all this time? I can't imagine all this but thanks for sharing @arty111.
If this info is accurate, then no wonder Rachel's seemed stressed recently IMO laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:16 pm

Alanna wrote:ILY without a 1:1 date? No shv's all this time? I can't imagine all this but thanks for sharing @arty111.
The I love you I can believe but no safe house for a month when she's so giddy and in love with her fiancé?!? no way imo laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:18 pm

Well, we will see about the ILY and resulting group rose without a 1:1, on Monday, right? So that will be easy to fact check.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:18 pm

I hope there's a Safe House Visit this weekend so she can release some 'stress'. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi