SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Kbow Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:11 pm

I also want to note, that both Peter and Rachel both posted throwback Thursday pictures/video today

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by lleyki Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Carine I just thought of the same thing, because the whole moving convo has always been in the back of my mind. Perhaps he wants to move back to L.A as his home base, and travel around for the business.

lleyki wrote:

This. I can see him still being The Bachelor because as others have noted, The Bachelor doesn't start filming until September and goes into mid-November. So that would give him the whole summer to focus on his business, take a month and a half off and then get back to it. snipped.

He would need to be around for pre filming wardrobe etc, before leave for filming sometime in September, return just before the US Thanksgiving in November. December media leading up to the premier in January. Media up until the FRC March. SHV's inbetween. New F1 life after March. So IMO he wouldn't be able to fully concentrate/operate his business during all that time.

There's no sense in promoting travelling around to different states, if he can't be there. People are going to want to see him. IDK, not making much sense for me that he is the F1 or TB. Unless they were dangling the carrot and he declined, then we have the whole, I thought about it routine. IDK

But is it a permanent thing? Maybe I misunderstood but I kind of just assumed it's like a promotional thing he's doing right now. Depending on how successful it becomes he could stick with it but I just figured it was like when companies do road shows/tours that's for a summer or a month kind of thing. I know Jillian Michaels does them. Derek and Julianne Hough started something of this nature but so far just in LA, where they went to various venues, inviting people to get fit with them.

I also want to note, that both Peter and Rachel both posted throwback Thursday pictures/video today

As did they last week and it was pointed out then that millions of social media posters post throwback pictures on Thursdays because that's why the #tbt hashtag exists. I posted one today.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:14 pm

If it's just a summer thing then thats even better for him to just sneak around and cuddle with Rach across the country before the season ends. Hugesmile laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:16 pm

abt wrote:Hi everyone. This is my very first post!  

I think it is important to note that no where in Peter's instagram caption does he mention when he is going on tour. He could just be in the beginning stages of planning it (since he is still asking for cities). So without the dates of when he is touring it is hard to speculate if he is F1 or planning to become TB.

Welcome and very good first post. I have read so many things extrapolated from Peter's post which is all good since we are allowed to speculate. However thank you for reminding us that there is stiil a lack of information as to the timing of this venture that Peter announced yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Kbow wrote:I also want to note, that both Peter and Rachel both posted throwback Thursday pictures/video today

The usual pattern occurred. She posted while he was liking pictures. I think this is the 15th time since I've been watching. Could still be a coincidence however. :yes:

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:23 pm

Considering he went on the show only for his brand in the first place IMO, I am not surprised by this latest move. Hugesmile Good for him though IMO. Strike when the iron is hot. Although this does give me pause as to whether things changed on the Bachelor front and TPTB have decided to go in a different direction after all the 'wrong reasons' contestants on BIP making news.  question

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:25 pm

@coolangel Interesting is there an article saying that about his brand?  Can you please point me in the direction so I can read it please??  I am really curious about this. I like reading about my tv boyfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:32 pm

reason wrote:@coolangel Interesting is there an article saying that about his brand?  Can you please point me in the direction so I can read it please??  I am really curios about this.

Considering he has already switched his IG account into a business account under 'Sports and Fitness Instruction' and added business inquiries contact all while we were on Episode 3, I can say it is one of the reasons why I think he went on the show only for his brand. Time will tell if there is more to it IMO. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:35 pm

coolangel wrote:
reason wrote:@coolangel Interesting is there an article saying that about his brand?  Can you please point me in the direction so I can read it please??  I am really curios about this.

Considering he has already switched his IG account into a business account under 'Sports and Fitness Instruction' and added business inquiries contact all while we were on Episode 3, I can say it is one of the reasons why I think he went on the show only for his brand. Time will tell if there is more to it IMO. Smiley

All JMO
He probs went on for both- love and business promo- and since it seems he didn't find love, I understand going full steam ahead with business. I'm kinda irritated that he's spoiling it though laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:37 pm

It's interesting for me to see how our fondness of people skew our reactions to their actions. Last season, Raven(f2) tried to promote the store she owned low-key with her exposure but she was pounced on for wrong reasons because she was promoting before the finale so much so that she removed the link from her bio for a while.Same with other contestants. Peter is outright doing the same and people are like go Peter, he is so ambitious.

Anyways my sentiments on using this show remains the same, I am not naive to think that this people came on to just find love but it's harder for me as a viewer to buy whatever they are selling to the lead when I see "wrong reasons" while the show is airing. After the show, they can go crazy. JMO

Last edited by Dessler on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:37 pm

@reason want to point out to you that it was posted somewhere on the forum (sorry I don't know who posted it) that "Whaboom" guy mentioned in an interview that Peter was on the show for the right reason. So yeah we can speculate here that he went there only for his brand but we have word from one of his cast mates as to their thoughts on him and time will tell as always what the truth is Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:41 pm

Whaboom is a joke, can't take his opinion seriously. He called Lee a good guy, said Josiah had the most chemistry with Rachel(untrue). I do think Peter is a nice guy and was friend with some of the guys in the house but his reasons for coming on the show is very questionable now more than ever
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi