SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by emusha Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:07 pm

@Dessler I think you're missing my main point. My main point is: whatever your product or service is - imo you do better by establishing that you can add value to your client and what it is that you bring that allows you to do that. IMO Raven posting on instagram photos of bachelor t-shirts did not show how and in what ways she adds values to clients. She has a whole boutique...what sets her apart? Does she offer clothes that are a specific style? that aren't easy to find? that are summery? IMO her marketing hadn't particularly positioned her to gain credibility for the unique value/service/product she brings to her customers longer term... it actually did the opposite because she was offering t-shirts that anyone can print and sell -- this is not her core value proposition at her boutique because she never sold those goods before imo. IMO her mistake was in focusing on short-term gains and attention with her marketing rather than using marketing tactics that establish her as a credible boutique owner that ppl should shop from. She positioned herself as any other insta-famous person who tries to sell branded tshirts that you can get cheap elsewhere. (non boutique owners Kaitlyn and Andi have tried this same shtick before and neither of them had any credibility selling clothes)

Here's some contrast IMO - Jillian had opened an online platform where she was selling interior design items. This is fully aligned with the unique thing she brings to the table and it wasn't about the short-term gains of the bachelor world but rather what she can offer as her services curating quality items.

I'm describing it this way because I want you to see that my argument applies for all contestants and is not tied to Peter and his gym "experience". What i'm describing here is something I do and think about frequently in my profession ... and having seen people's approaches I am trying to share what IMO is business savvy vs. a business mistake.

all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:That's assuming 'everyone' who criticized Raven are all 'go Peter!' though. It's not that simple IMO. I actually get the feeling that a lot of people who weren't fans of Raven/the squad are also not fans of Peter... but I could be wrong. 

FWIW I didn't criticize Raven and quite like her.

I can't speak for everyone but I like Raven/the squad, Rachel, Peter , Bryan, obviously some more that the other Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 44 3806527698 Honestly, the character flaws of this contestants don't bother me because they are human and no one is perfect but I have specific things that I personally side eye them for no matter how much I like them. ALL JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:08 pm

Alanna wrote:
And some of us didn't even watch and have no idea what we're talking about laugh out loud

There you go...party of 2.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:14 pm

emusha wrote:@Dessler I think you're missing my main point. My main point is: whatever your product or service is - imo you do better by establishing that you can add value to your client and what it is that you bring that allows you to do that. IMO Raven posting on instagram photos of bachelor t-shirts did not show how and in what ways she adds values to clients. She has a whole boutique...what sets her apart? Does she offer clothes that are a specific style? that aren't easy to find? that are summery? IMO her marketing hadn't particularly positioned her to gain credibility for the unique value/service/product she brings to her customers longer term... it actually did the opposite because she was offering t-shirts that anyone can print and sell -- this is not her core value proposition at her boutique because she never sold those goods before imo. IMO her mistake was in focusing on short-term gains and attention with her marketing rather than using marketing tactics that establish her as a credible boutique owner that ppl should shop from. She positioned herself as any other insta-famous person who tries to sell branded tshirts that you can get cheap elsewhere. (non boutique owners Kaitlyn and Andi have tried this same shtick before and neither of them had any credibility selling clothes)

Here's some contrast IMO - Jillian had opened an online platform where she was selling interior design items. This is fully aligned with the unique thing she brings to the table and it wasn't about the short-term gains of the bachelor world but rather what she can offer as her services curating quality items.

I'm describing it this way because I want you to see that my argument applies for all contestants and is not tied to Peter and his gym "experience". What i'm describing here is something I do and think about frequently in my profession ... and having seen people's approaches I am trying to share what IMO is business savvy vs. a business mistake.

all jmo
The bolded is false.
Raven like Jillian, had an online platform and physical boutique and she did not just post branded bachelor shirts. If you ever check out the store or instagram page, you will have an idea if what her store/style is. We all have our opinions and we can agree to disagree bestbud!
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:17 pm

I still think you're missing my point -- the online platform is not the issue that's just a place customers can buy her goods. I'm describing the need for establishing credibility in your work -- but sure thing we can agree to disagree. Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:19 pm

I  personally don't understand the timing of this. This season is all kinds of whacks. First,  we are told the lead is engaged before the show started airing, mind you, 10 days post show. Are the producers that sure of this relationship that they think nothing will go wrong afterwards ( they were certain about another bachelor relationship too and opted to chronicle their lives together, we all know how that ended). 
Then, the 2 spoilers. Is there a deliberate deception going on here. I  mean, the producers have to know that there will be assumptions about Peter's post, so, why allow it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:23 pm

Maybe it's the ultimate foiler and Rachel is the single lead we've been threatened with before laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:26 pm

lexforlife wrote:I  personally don't understand the timing of this. This season is all kinds of whacks. First,  we are told the lead is engaged before the show started airing, mind you, 10 days post show. Are the producers that sure of this relationship that they think nothing will go wrong afterwards ( they were certain about another bachelor relationship too and opted to chronicle their lives together, we all know how that ended). 
Then, the 2 spoilers. Is there a deliberate deception going on here. I  mean, the producers have to know that there will be assumptions about Peter's post, so, why allow it?

Distraction for people thinking he's indeed the F2 and not F1. :uptonogood (wishful thinking) jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:34 pm

lexforlife wrote:I  personally don't understand the timing of this. This season is all kinds of whacks. First,  we are told the lead is engaged before the show started airing, mind you, 10 days post show. Are the producers that sure of this relationship that they think nothing will go wrong afterwards ( they were certain about another bachelor relationship too and opted to chronicle their lives together, we all know how that ended). 

Right I am also confused is this something that he would have to ok with the producers? It is quite an unsual move imo. I wonder if they are actually happy with the two spoilers out there, can't help but wonder if they are also playing things up bts..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:35 pm

I am not a fan of the ig post and this is coming from someone that thinks highly of Peter. I get the contestant wanting to get back to their lives but this is a first. I can't wait for the ATFR of this season. As I typed the above ( I remember another F1 that took his business to the road but that was after the show or was it during the show).  I can't recollect.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:36 pm

lexforlife wrote:I am not a fan of the ig post and this is coming from someone that thinks highly of Peter. I get the contestant wanting to get back to their lives but this is a first. I can't wait for the ATFR of this season. As I typed the above ( I remember another F1 that took his business to the road but that was after the show or was it during the show).  I can't recollect.

I don't mind the IG post, I just think it's yet another clue that he's not F1. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:42 pm

This is the longest season ever!!!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi