SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

breakfast - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:28 am

It was confusing because it was a TBC and I didn't read the press release.

@sarahg thanks for bringing the link over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

breakfast - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by pbmax Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm thinking of the opposite. Maybe when Bryan was up, he paid attention to Rachel, did some of his apparent smooth talking, and it was too much chemistry eye contact or whatever, so they scrapped it or they just don't want to show him too much.

It will be interesting to see going forward what else they don't show. So far we have a group date rose, the spelling bee and maybe their alone time when he interrupted Kenny. I can't comment on the spelling bee but the other two I would imagine are positive exchanges. I wonder what Rachel said to him when she gave him the group date rose? I'm thinking it consisted of info we didn't see and therefore they couldn't show her giving him the GDR.

It would be too explosive to show, there would be no mystery left.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:52 pm

pbmax wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm thinking of the opposite. Maybe when Bryan was up, he paid attention to Rachel, did some of his apparent smooth talking, and it was too much chemistry eye contact or whatever, so they scrapped it or they just don't want to show him too much.

It will be interesting to see going forward what else they don't show. So far we have a group date rose, the spelling bee and maybe their alone time when he interrupted Kenny. I can't comment on the spelling bee but the other two I would imagine are positive exchanges. I wonder what Rachel said to him when she gave him the group date rose? I'm thinking it consisted of info we didn't see and therefore they couldn't show her giving him the GDR.

It would be too explosive to show, there would be no mystery left.

I still think they will show the 1-1 time post-Kenny and the GDR at the top of Monday's episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:28 pm

Isn't his one on one next episode? If so, it seems unlikely we'd see their alone time together or him getting the group date rose. I hope we do, though. The editing the last few seasons leaves a lot to be desired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:40 pm

I am seriously HATING these TBC episodes!!! I forget was happened the previous part of the episode and why some people are getting pissy and why some are getting roses and others not. It is just confusing and annoying beyond belief. It is bad enough if one is randomly thrown into a season, but when the whole season is like that, it just makes me crazy. I just had to get that off my chest. Sorry. Rant over.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Completely agreee @Sprite. Can't stand it. And it throws off the whole episode IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:44 pm

I dislike the tbc episodes as well. Not sure who thinks it's a good idea particularly when there is no real cliff hanger.

For the sake of the overall storyline it would be really bad if they don't show the GDR at least. Just weird.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:47 pm

@nd4reality I agree, but I think they didn't show a couple being given on Nick's season.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:01 pm

Jane81 wrote:@nd4reality I agree, but I think they didn't show a couple being given on Nick's season.

Was it to one of the f2?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Jane81 wrote:@nd4reality I agree, but I think they didn't show a couple being given on Nick's season.

Was it to one of the f2?

Well first of all, Nick's F1 Vanessa, never got a group date rose. I think that might have been a first for the show. But yes, there was an episode where they just skipped the entire part where Nick gave Raven, his F2, the group date rose and viewers only knew she got it when in a scene from the next day, Rachel mentioned her getting it.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:19 am

lleyki wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Was it to one of the f2?

Well first of all, Nick's F1 Vanessa, never got a group date rose. I think that might have been a first for the season. But yes, there was an episode where they just skipped the entire part where Nick gave Raven, his F2, the group date rose and only knew she got it when in a clip from the next day, Rachel mentioned her getting it.

Thank you,that's weird editing imo.

I feel confident that this gdr will be shown because it was mentioned by ch and the epi description and because it was deemed an important gdr with a message. Jmo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:37 am

I imagine they'll show it since it's in the episode description. It's possible that they just didn't show him in the spelling bee because the word he couldn't spell wasn't all that interesting plus they knew he's getting more screen time in the next epi.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown