SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

breakfast - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:39 am

albean99 wrote:I imagine they'll show it since it's in the episode description. It's possible that they just didn't show him in the spelling bee because the word he couldn't spell wasn't all that interesting plus they knew he's getting more screen time in the next epi.

I was thinking it might have been a more minor mistake vs TOGs who was hilariously way off.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

breakfast - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:18 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVFYt7rBuAA/?taken-by=genavieve.boue

Bryan's ex is gorgeous!

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:20 am

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BVFYt7rBuAA/?taken-by=genavieve.boue

Bryan's ex is gorgeous!  

This is totally the kind of girl I see Bryan with!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:22 am

Young and beautiful. Is this the 23 year old ex that spoke out and said all of those nice things about him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:23 am

Yes.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:42 am

Bryan has such a positive energy. It does not surprise me that his ex has nice things to say about him. Bryan is always smiling and laughing and seemed to have a great relationship with the guys as well as Rachel. I think Bryan has a wonderful ability to be very present in his relationships. IMO he is a confident, sexy, thoughtful, passionate, fun loving....very good guy!
I can totally understand why Rachel is so drawn to Bryan and vice versa....like a Bee to Honey....IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Bryan, why are you so quiet on SM? C'mon, throw us a bone! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:35 pm

Did they omit anyone else from the spelling bee?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:37 pm

Wow at the ex. Drop dead gorgeous and hot!! I'd be so insecure if I was Rachel. Maybe not the most pc thing to say but it's true.

Looks like he's gotten much better since he was kicked off The Player laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Did they omit anyone else from the spelling bee?

Not sure, GA. I missed that part.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:53 pm

Alanna wrote:Wow at the ex. Drop dead gorgeous and hot!! I'd be so insecure if I was Rachel. Maybe not the most pc thing to say but it's true.

Looks like he's gotten much better since he was kicked off The Player laugh out loud

She's a model. She is beautiful and I can actually see them together. I bet they made a stunning couple!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:55 pm

I don't think Rachel has any cause to be insecure or jealous just because his ex is subjectively more attractive than her. There are people who will think Rachel's hotter than his ex. Moreover there's so much more to a relationship and companionship than looks. Rachel's an accomplished, well-educated, intellectual, jovial, overall cool woman. I don't think she has anything to be worried about IMO. Just because his ex happens to be hot doesn't mean she had great characteristics to match her looks. JMO.

Last edited by dartbachfan27 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown