SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:53 pm

I don't think I would be doing that in heels.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Carine Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:59 pm

@Sprite lool was thinking the same, did she know what kind of activity they were doing..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Carine wrote:@Sprite lool was thinking the same, did she know what kind of activity they were doing..?

I would think so. They are always saying "I have planned something special for us"....even thought we know they didn't plan squat.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:05 pm

That's nuts! My hands were sweating just watching that laugh out loud. They're cute together.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:12 pm

He is so sweet and yes, he is F1, imho. Adrenaline date, look at me, trust, letting go emotionally. I love Bryan. He's so calm, cool and collected even in the midst of danger. What a cool cat! peace
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:22 pm

LOL, I actually think Bryan was low key freaking out himself (you can hear him hyperventilating and it's cute), but they needed someone calm in the situation, so he stepped up.

He's the only guy on the show who always tries to get her to do something fun/cheeky. Like getting her to repeat after him in Spanish "Of all the men, the one I like the most is Bryan" during the first night and here with "Kiss kiss!". Seems like a fun boyfriend to have.

And Rachel has only mentioned about letting go emotionally with regards to Bryan. She hasn't said that about the other guys.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:24 pm

@makeover IA I think the slow burn comment was for her, and not her F1. It was a slow burn because she needed to make sure he was genuine IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He seems to always hold her, grab her hand or something touchy feely. IA the chemistry has always been there just by analyzing body language. There is a splice in there, can't quite make it out.

Rachel says she looks to her left and Bryan makes her feel like she could do anything. Meanwhile he's hyperventilating. laugh out loud

I'm looking forward to seeing him ATFR, he seems like such a goofy funny guy.

I also chuckled when he said "how did you get so far down there?". I agree that these two have chemistry that is off the charts.

RS can spoil whomever he wants as F1, the sleuthing/show never lets us down.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:28 pm

I'm excited to see all the teasing and hot post show media. Obvious Bryan can bring it all up a notch. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:49 pm

I think her comment in the season previews about "I'm letting go of logic and following my emotions" reminds me so much of Bryan. Because part of her thinks he's too good to be true. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:50 pm

I can't get over the fact she is repelling with a heel on. Even if it's a stacked heel. dizzy And then all those rings. I kept thinking she was going to lose a finger.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:58 pm

I almost thought they were having a baby out there with their breathing and both were mmm mmmm mmm when they kissed, it was hilarious rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown