SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sdmom wrote:It's very interesting that Bryan doesn't seem to be back to work. Could it be possible he's preparing to get a license somewhere else? Or getting ready to be the next lead? Now the plot thickens.... :stirthepot
Or getting ready for an illustrious career shilling teeth whiteners, fab fit fun boxes and doing paid appearances Smiley

If that's the case, he needs to step up on sm to expand his fan base imo. He has less than 50k and no twiiter, no Snapchat, is that enough to make a living? no idea

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:So the end result is the speculated F1 F2 are doing the same thing. Deleting, liking posts that include shade towards each other and defending themselves?
I don't think Bryan's liked any shade towards Peter. But yes, they're both doing the same thing in regards to likes and deletes etc.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:47 pm

Thanks for clarifying. If SM activity isn't posted here, then I don't know about it because I don't follow any of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:48 pm

sdmom wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
sdmom wrote:It's very interesting that Bryan doesn't seem to be back to work. Could it be possible he's preparing to get a license somewhere else? Or getting ready to be the next lead? Now the plot thickens.... :stirthepot
Or getting ready for an illustrious career shilling teeth whiteners, fab fit fun boxes and doing paid appearances Smiley

If that's the case, he needs to step up on sm to expand his fan base imo. He has less than 50k and no twiiter, no Snapchat, is that enough to make a living? no idea

Maybe he does not need that right now. A lead/F1 will have many $$ opportunities their first year.
Maybe he is just concentrating on his happiness and family since he got engaged (maybe) just a little over a month ago
Maybe he is preparing his move
Maybe he is taking a step back and studying to get his new license
Maybe he IS working but we do not have the pictures, that is all

Bryan did not have his 1-1 yet. Just for comparison, how much Dean had followers before his 1-1 and after?

I think he looks very much like Shawn in his lay back attitude.

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:57 pm

ReneeM wrote:Bryan liked Source

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 Screen18

Yeah I am not a fan of these types of likes. 

If Bryan starts going on liking sprees then I for sure will be thinking that he needs to chill. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:15 pm

The only other comment I remember Bryan liking was that one a few weeks back about asking everyone to chill and watch the season and stop spoiling it in the comment section. He hasn't liked any that was shade to TOG.

But in general, yes, the contestants should chill and try not to respond to the comments too much.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:25 pm

@makeover Yeah that's the only other comment I remember him liking as well. So not a whole lot at the moment - just the two comments? I'd prefer he (or any contestant ftm) keep it that way and limit those likes. Otherwise I will for sure start side-eyeing him if he goes on liking sprees.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:55 pm

makeover wrote:The only other comment I remember Bryan liking was that one a few weeks back about asking everyone to chill and watch the season and stop spoiling it in the comment section. He hasn't liked any that was shade to TOG.

But in general, yes, the contestants should chill and try not to respond to the comments too much.

Yes, he has only liked these two on his own Insta. Compared to the amount of criticism he gets, this is really tame, IMO. Also he has not liked any comments criticizing anyone else.

Personally I would have a hard time not responding to the cruel comments attacking my character, and I'd probably snap back like Rachel has. People seem to be especially rabid this year with the engagement on sm, the trolling, and the cruel comments. So I don't blame him one bit.

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:07 pm

@julychild hi

Wow to your sleuthing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:10 pm

NuFan wrote:
julychild wrote:
makeover wrote:Does anyone know if Bryan is back to work? I guess we will never know unless he posts about it because a clinic is not really a place to take fan selfies. He used to post about his work before the show.

He hasn't returned to work, as far as I'm concerned. At least, not to the same office he was before going on the show.

One, his office admin lady keeps commenting on his pics about missing him. Another person from that office posted a pic with her, so I know she still works there.

Two, even in a chiro office, people will ask for pics, or sneak in a shot. People are weird like that.

Three, someone on FB talked about going to his office for an adjustment and he was her favourite but was still filming the show. This person didn't know the show isn't filmed in real time, apparently.

These are just some of the things I've seen to make that conclusion. I could be wrong.

Why wouldn't he be going to work? Just waiting around all the time for SHVs?

or having one very l-o-n-g SHV interrupted by short trips back to Miami.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
NuFan wrote:
julychild wrote:

He hasn't returned to work, as far as I'm concerned. At least, not to the same office he was before going on the show.

One, his office admin lady keeps commenting on his pics about missing him. Another person from that office posted a pic with her, so I know she still works there.

Two, even in a chiro office, people will ask for pics, or sneak in a shot. People are weird like that.

Three, someone on FB talked about going to his office for an adjustment and he was her favourite but was still filming the show. This person didn't know the show isn't filmed in real time, apparently.

These are just some of the things I've seen to make that conclusion. I could be wrong.

Why wouldn't he be going to work? Just waiting around all the time for SHVs?

or having one very l-o-n-g SHV interrupted by short trips back to Miami.

Remember back in Jason's season, did Molly not returning to work for a very long time? Just try to :stirthepot

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:36 pm

IMO Bryan has been dragged in a particularly harsh fashion. I think he has been incredibly self contained considering the level of harsh trolling he has received. I have no problem of him liking a few positive comments and deleting negative ones. I am impressed Bryan continues to show himself as the smiling, happy, positive guy I see on my TV.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown