SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:57 pm

I have no doubt Bryan and Rach (and others) are watching and reading on here IMO  meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 4256136633

First clue I had was when I posted about the first SHV weekend and speculated along with @coolangel and @hotmomma in the SM thread about RS' spoiler being wrong/a foiler and that Bryan could be F1 since Bryan was totally MIA on SM during possible SHV and the other person also more MIA on SM like Bryan was Rach. 

Not long after that was posted and discussed about how it could mean Rach and Bryan were on SHV, Rach posted her #meday pic. It made me for sure think Rach was reading the forum and trying to distract from the fact that she and Bryan were the least SM active during that weekend and personally I think RS read the forum and clues for SHV (as well as other clues) and had doubts and rechecked his spoiler and why he changed his spoiler after the sleuthing posted on the forum. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:04 pm

@AllAboutLove I agree about RS doubling his 1st spoiler so recheck.. than BOOM! It's Byran!

I think the "clues" are adding up for R&B! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:09 pm

I kinda think the opposite, they didn't like the first spoiler once it made B look like a bad guy/untrustworthy and subtly started tossing out sm clues for the majority of us diehards to pick up on it. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:24 pm

Forgive my obsession with her watch, but look at this sc from Bryan's HTD, is that THE WATCH on her?
meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 Img_0620

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yTViFt2A53Q

Another sc from another clip

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 Img_0613

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6IukETndw1s

Sorry about the poor quality.
Discuss!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:52 pm

Alanna wrote:I kinda think the opposite, they didn't like the first spoiler once it made B look like a bad guy/untrustworthy and subtly started tossing out sm clues for the majority of us diehards to pick up on it. IMO. 
I definitely think that there have been clues tossed out especially the fact Rach has emphasized Bryan and never ignored him in her blogs. 

For that weekend of first SHV sleuthing though, I think if Rach wanted to be super obvious she would have been completely MIA like Bryan was instead of posting a pic of her on SM. So the fact that she wasn't and posted a pic right after discussion about how both she and Bryan were more MIA on SM makes me think she was, at that time, trying to distract from not looking like she was as MIA as Bryan. 
The pic she posted though still cracks me up as does her caption #meday giggling  (which I don't buy at all). So I do think it was in response to picking up on a potential clue for Bryan for F1 and maybe she wanted to try make it look like she wasn't on a SHV and wasn't as MIA as Bryan was...or maybe she was told to post by the producers and perhaps that's why she wasn't smiling in that pic because she had to post it and not be super obvious laugh out loud 

Ultimately, no matter the spoilers, I think she would rather support her man - Bryan if he is F1. And if going by her blogs, that's what I see her doing atm and I think it will get even more obvious with time if Bryan is indeed F1 where Rach will emphasize him more than ever and they will give out some SM clues.  meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 4256136633

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:07 pm

@sdmom

I think both have their watches on  !! cheerleader

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 Captur13
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:13 pm

What I love is Rachel and Bryan are always smiling and laughing together. There is such an ease and lighthearted joy in their interactions. I always see happiness with them! kisses
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:15 pm

SelmaHB wrote:@sdmom

I think both have their watches on  !!    cheerleader

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 Captur13

Woot woot! #watchgate!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:30 pm

@SelmaHB Good catch. I tried to zoom in with my phone, but I can't tell for sure. It's definitely a possibility though that those are the watches from their date.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:I posted yt links of the 1on1  in the fan thread and doing so here as well.

https://youtu.be/Dsx10xhzfGI

https://youtu.be/iigOuYY-ae4

https://youtu.be/_K03DBWjJk4

In part 2 at 1:23 Rachel has a black dress and purple eyeshadow. Do we know when that Was filmed (after which date)?

Thanks

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:40 pm

@Tiggerlgh

I think at the after party of the spilling bee groupe date
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:42 pm

SelmaHB wrote:@Tiggerlgh  

I think at the after party of  the  spilling bee groupe date

Do she said that, that early? Thanks!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown