SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:47 pm

@SelmaHB yes and thanks to those that tried to zoom in on it!

I will be creating a Watchgate thread shortly. I will move posts over in the correct order when this all started so we can see the timeline and sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by everglow Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:47 pm

@sdmom Nice catch! And @SelmaHB oooh thanks for the blown-up pic!

Do y'all see some blurry white stitching on the sides or am I making this up from thin air? That's as far as I can discern though.
Considering that the Breitling watch appears to be Bryan's exclusive go-to watch post-show though, it seems likely that we'll also start seeing him wear it on the show after his Swiss date, IMO. Pretty dang sweet if Rachel wore it too on the hometown date. We'll have to wait to see I guess! All JMO.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:50 pm

Seabear wrote:
Seabear wrote:https://www.breitling.com/en/models/galactic/galactic-32-sleek-edition/my-breitling-made-to-measure/

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Captur21

Here is the watch that IMO Rachel chose at Breitling. It is the Galactic 32 Sleek Edition. Same band style as Bryan's watch but a different sleeker case/face style.  Smiley
JMO

GuardianAngel wrote:

Flipped from the link.
meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Watcg10[/url

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Navitimer-01-4
https://www.breitling.com/en/
Cropped flipped from the IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVvGIFYnlmz/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Watche10

We just need to find Rachels watch.

There is a Breitling Boutique in Miami. Smiley

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4283p396-dr-bryan-abasolo-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers-3[

Rachel's watch is at the top and Bryan's watch is at the bottom IMO. Both watches are from Breitling. Same bands but different watch styles. Smiley
JMO

damn I am late to the party ! giggling  
I thought I sleugthed the watch but you did!!

and WOW great job everyone!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE when there is a new clue added to the pot!! cheerleader

his watch is worth 8,000$....

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:53 pm

@Tiggerlgh

No she didn't ...probably that was after her 1on1 time with him in the grp date , but they show it to us later

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Captur15

SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:54 pm

SelmaHB wrote:@Tiggerlgh  

No she didn't ...probably that was after her 1on1 time with him in the grp date , but they show it to us later

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Captur15

Thanks that's is a match! I thought it might be from a later date vs earlier is all. I knew it was from a different time.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:03 pm

I am really happy ! cheerleader I was never a sleuther per se, but finally I feel I can wear the Junior Sleuther badge, and soooooo glad I can contribute to this great sleuthing board!
I have to admit, for me personally, if RS didn't post the second spoiler, I probably would agree Peter was f1 and not really looking for clues, but this is fun!

With Peter's most recent IG post (on his thread), I feel 90% confident Bryan is f1. I hope they have a great SHV and "accidentally" slip some more clues! A cooking pic will make me believe 100%, laugh out loud!

Have a great weekend, y'all!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:07 pm

Great job @sdmom yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:09 pm

@sdmom   rock
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:13 pm

sdmom wrote:I am really happy ! cheerleader I was never a sleuther per se, but finally I feel I can wear the  Junior Sleuther badge, and soooooo glad I can contribute to this great sleuthing board!
I have to admit, for me personally, if RS didn't post the second spoiler, I probably would agree Peter was f1 and not really looking for clues, but this is fun!

With Peter's most recent IG post (on his thread), I feel 90% confident Bryan is f1. I hope they have a great SHV and "accidentally" slip some more clues! A cooking pic will make me believe 100%, laugh out loud!

Have a great weekend, y'all!

I actually think RS was pointed to look for the second spoiler that Bryan was the F1 from this site. meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:33 pm

@GuardianAngel You started #watchgate. Awesome sleuthing skills! We need to get you a prize now! :yes: Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:40 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:@GuardianAngel You started #watchgate.  Awesome sleuthing skills!  We need to get you a prize now!  :yes: Smiley

This is true!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:13 pm

My prize is seeing everyone sleuth together in a respectful manner, all helping each other out, bring s/caps over for those who can't, regardless of the spoiler! and @sdmom who didn't consider herself a sleuther, it can happen to you! Our motto, sleuth till the end!

It's very difficult being on the other side of contestant favourite, but a true sleuther doesn't let that bother them.

Also to those, you know who you are, that weren't convinced of the first spoiler, and carried on sleuthing! yes

Even if Bryan isn't the F1, look at it as gaining experience for future seasons!

Off to create Watchgate thread!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown