SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:20 pm

TEAM BBF wow smileyyay goteam

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

LA - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:42 pm

So what is watchgate? I saw the other thread so no discussion

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:My prize is seeing everyone sleuth together in a respectful manner, all helping each other out, bring s/caps over for those who can't, regardless of the spoiler! and @sdmom who didn't consider herself a sleuther, it can happen to you! Our motto, sleuth till the end!

It's very difficult being on the other side of contestant favourite, but a true sleuther doesn't let that bother them.

Also to those, you know who you are, that weren't convinced of the first spoiler, and carried on sleuthing! yes

Even if Bryan isn't the F1, look at it as gaining experience for future seasons!

Off to create Watchgate thread!
goteam  :dancingdoggy: group hug
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Excellent sleuthing @sdmom!!! As well as all those who also contributed to watchgate! Thanks for the thread and keeping it all organized @GuardianAngel as always! #TeamBBF group hug
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:55 pm

@mizzoufan the press release for next episode says Rachel gifted Bryan a watch. Through stalking, I mean sleuthing his IG, we find out he's been wearing the same watch after filming. Then, through more stalking, I mean sleuthing, though next epi's SC, we find Rachel got a matching watch. It seems like she wore the same watch to Bryan's HTD, she wore it on the first IG post after she returned from filming, and she wore it today, after I asked jokingly please wear it if Bryan is f1 a couple of days ago,
For more details and picture proof, check Watch Gate thread.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:16 pm

sdmom wrote:@mizzoufan the press release for next episode says Rachel gifted Bryan a watch. Through stalking, I mean sleuthing his IG, we find out he's been wearing the same watch after filming. Then, through more stalking, I mean sleuthing, though next epi's SC, we find Rachel got a matching watch. It seems like she wore the same watch to Bryan's HTD, she wore it on the first IG post after she returned from filming, and she wore it today, after I asked jokingly please wear it if Bryan  is f1 a couple of days ago,
For more details and picture proof, check Watch Gate thread.
Thanks for the explanation

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:40 pm

SelmaHB wrote:@sdmom

I think both have their watches on  !!    cheerleader

LA - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 45 Captur13
excellent. heartbeat One of my favorite things about these two is how absolutely HAPPY Rachel is every time she is with him. She truly found her best friend. jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:47 pm

I am so happy reading these sleuthing posts!  Sleuthing is what brought me to BBF and it brings joy to me to see all of us working together! So much positivity going toward a common task. Not about anyones favorite but all joining together to put the puzzle pieces together to make the story complete! Team BBF for the win! group hug

@sdmom I love your post. It makes me joyful to share in your happiness! You have been amazing in your sleuthing. bestbud!

All JMO Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:04 pm

:claphands clapping! :claphands Yay for Team US. I hope watch gate goes down in history of the franchise! Great sleuthing all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:13 pm

The thread is complete. If I missed any posts, please PM me, I was interrupted many times by scared puppies because it's been thundering. I want to make sure everyone gets credit.

If there are any Peter fans that are willing to help continue sleuthing, by all means please join in.

I posted mostly just the actual sleuthing posts, but I want to mention, thank you to so many others who were trying to look for other info such as Rachel wearing watches prior to filming, or looking for any proof of Rachel wearing the watch post filming, which actually happened today! That also takes a lot of time, and I didn't want it to go unnoticed.

Watch-Gate Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:37 pm

Lots of fun all. yes Thank you, GA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:55 pm

Thanks GA and all our wonderful posters. It's the funnest part of this show is the friendships I have gained on this board. You all make this crazy show 100x more fun laugh out loud Party on Brachel shippers!

Thanks Rach, keep it coming girl laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown