SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:53 pm

@appiah01 @seabear -Excellent posts!
Exactly how see Bryan. He is focused on her. He wants her and will do what he can to end up with her. I don't see anything wrong with that. Isn't that why he is on the show anyway --to court/woo the girl ? Time is very limited so he has use his most effective methods to convince her to choose him! I'm all for it and Rachel seems really happy around him. IMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

LA - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:55 pm

sfrank wrote:
Seabear wrote:IMO there is no doubt that Rachel and Bryan have had lots of substantive conversations but because of Bryan's storyline they have been edited out. What I see with Bryan is a genuine guy who clearly has a strong attraction to Rachel and vice versa. Bryan strikes me as a happy, effusive, friendly person....exactly the opposite of a disingenuous calculated player. Rachel and Bryan have a natural ease with each other. So IMO the storyline for them will be can Rachel let go and believe the to good to be true fairy tale is exactly that....or will her skepticism keep her from believing. IMO she will let her self fall and she and Bryan will have as good of chance of a HEA as any other couple has. I hope they make it because I think they could have a great life together....and very cute babies.
All JMO

ITA!  I see the connection between Bryan and Rachel. Others do not. **EDIT**

I see Bryan as genuine guy as well. From what I can tell Bryan got along with everyone in the house even Peter and Dean based on their interactions on the show and pics. There are moments on the show when he will give Peter a friendly pat or high-five or have his arms around him in photos. That's why them talking smack behind his back was kind of messed up, IMO.

I haven't questioned the genuineness of either josiah or byran because I know editing can be deceiving and to judge a persons character off of what the show portrays isn't my MO. I was literally only comparing the WORDS they use when speaking to rachel and why one is received better than the other. I'm not blind to the attraction between rachel and Bryan, as i clearly stated it's why I think their interactions came across better than Josiah's. I actually enjoyed Josiah very much despite he's awful line delivery.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:01 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO there is no doubt that Rachel and Bryan have had lots of substantive conversations but because of Bryan's storyline they have been edited out. What I see with Bryan is a genuine guy who clearly has a strong attraction to Rachel and vice versa. Bryan strikes me as a happy, effusive, friendly person....exactly the opposite of a disingenuous calculated player. Rachel and Bryan have a natural ease with each other. So IMO the storyline for them will be can Rachel let go and believe the to good to be true fairy tale is exactly that....or will her skepticism keep her from believing. IMO she will let her self fall and she and Bryan will have as good of chance of a HEA as any other couple has. I hope they make it because I think they could have a great life together....and very cute babies.
All JMO

My opinion also. They will never show us the whole conversation of the lead and their F1, because that would be giving it away (well to most). And they are engaged in long conversations, that would be the whole show...Rachel and Bryan was sitting up talking then the next thing they were laid back relaxed, which tells me they been there a while. Right Josh can't be compared to Bryan because Bryan doesn't have to be the best at everything nor everything his way...that's 2 things that works in Rachel and Bryan's favor.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:01 pm

Comparing Bryan to Josiah is like comparing Peter to Fred IMO. One is about conversational style...and one is about asking for kisses. Neither set of guys are the same and IMO Rachel treated each relationship with every guy on its own merits.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:16 pm

I actually would like it better if the contestants did some research on the Lead before coming on the show.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:23 pm

Ok Bryan and Rachel, hope you enjoy your time together and thanks for the pool picture. Now, since we have to wait for another long week to see your date, would you please post something to help us go through this week? Something like fireworks, BBQ or beer? Much appreciated!
Oh, and happy Fourth of July!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:25 pm

Eh, I don't know. I think you actually can compare TOG and Fred the way you compare Josiah and Bryan if you look at how each person is being talked about on this board and in media coverage. I believe it was the HuffPo podcast "Here to Make Friends" that notes that the main and key difference is that Rachel actually likes and is attracted to one of the guys in each of the aforementioned pairings whereas she (in the case of Fred) can't get over the fact that she knew him as a kid, or (in the case of Josiah) just isn't that into him. You DO make excuses when you like someone versus when you don't.

I didn't see her asking TOG (Peter, in this case) for a kiss as a problem as it seemed cute and also as if a lot was edited out of the discussion to contextualize why she asked for the kiss. IMO To me, it seemed as if they had a deeper conversation and the ask was more of a "kiss me so I know we're okay after everything I just said" type of thing. With Fred, it was just an awkward first kiss rooted in how awkward their entire relationship was.

With Bryan, we legitimately don't see him ask her ANY questions (same as Josiah). He responds to the questioning she relays with (IMO) canned non-responses to very real questions about how their relationship is going to work. IMO, his "You're perfect/ YOU'RE PERFECT/ so we're perfect together!" (a line from Wicked, not an actual quote laugh out loud) is parallel to Josiah's "I know you're my wife the same way my dad knew my mom was his life" spiel. IMO, there's grounds to be skeptical of both.

That doesn't mean that any of the guys is (word of the season) disingenuous, IMO, or that the potential for real love with Rachel isn't there, but it does mean that the edit isn't allowing some of us to see the depth that clearly exists in one or two of the relationships.

Semi OTT: On their 1-on-1, you can hear Bryan say something about how the chairs are always so far away and he wants to be closer to her. As he's never been on a SD on the show, that was super revealing and IMO a clear indication of his fandom and knowledge of date setups IMO.

JMOAA.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:26 pm

Holy hell...he's trying to kill  me guys! eyedrool

Rachel is a lucky woman! :yes:

LA - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Bryanb10

source

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:31 pm

Oh wow! Is this for real now? You asked for a pic & you got it?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:33 pm

Im almost uncomfortable about how attracted I am to him in that photo...especially since I think he is Rachel's fiance. Embarressed!
He's beautiful.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:34 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:I rewatched some of Rachel's post-show interviews and I think the whole story goes like this:

1) She starts off crazy about Peter and chases him. She doesn't believe Bryan and is skeptical of him until their one-on-one date. She has said that her fiance was late bloomer. I kept thinking that late bloomer referred to the finance's feelings for her (a la Peter), but I think she means that he was a late bloomer in her own heart.

2) Rachel: “Typically I tend to run away from the guy who has it all together, but I always run toward the one that’s a little bit more challenging. So here I am left with two guys faced with this exact same situation. But when it comes down to it, I was only in love with one of them.”
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEZ2vccOYas

3) Chris Harrison: “what makes her a great lawyer blocks her trying to find love. She’s very controlling, very methodical very detail oriented but sometimes you have to take your hand off the wheel. That’s not her thing, she wants to fix it and she wants to make it work, but you can’t make love work, that’s not how it works. That was a challenge for her.”
Source: http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/05/18/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-ruined-shot-at-love-chris-harrison-interview/

4) Rachel: ““I really didn’t think that it was going to happen this way for me, but it did because I opened myself up, and I allowed myself to just fall, and someone caught me.”
Source: http://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-found-forever-love-dream-man-show/

*snipped*
A great set of quotes here!

I believe Rachel and Bryan had a strong magnetic pull towards each other from the get go, and they were off and running at least in the physical department from night 1. But I think it’s the unexplainable, body-mind-soul-on-fire connection she was feeling with Bryan that felt too good to be true that she forced herself to stop and try to rationalize it. The line Rachel drops during her 1:1 with Bryan--"I think I'm more afraid to let go emotionally than physically"--describes her challenge and sets up the story arc for the season, IMO.  I believe it’s in her nature to have her guard up, but she realizes in the end that love isn’t compelled by reason or logic, but rather emotion and intuition. The title of the sneak peek to their date--"Rachel falls (very far) for Bryan"—is just what happens in the end IMO.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:34 pm

That is not a good clue though, IMO. Rachel should have put some food on that chest. Like a hotdog or something. Mustard. Kraut or chili. How about a food fight photo Rachel. A sense of humor photo for the holiday!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown