SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:43 pm

Besides network connections, they would easily be able to get a rental via JoJo or Sean from their real estate connections there I would suspect. Don't they still reside in Dallas area?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:45 pm

makeover wrote:Conjugal visits rofl

But seriously though, I think Bryan still is living in Miami, at least to visit family and friends (or that suit lapel maker, laugh out loud). So I doubt he would be hiding out in Texas full time now even if he is F1.

yeah the thought is funny indeed giggling

but during his 1-1, I do recall him saying that there is always a way if there is love (not verbatim)... I do believe he would be the kind to do this bald move and even move permanently in TX and pass his license again. I do see a genuine guy here and from day1, he focused on Rachel, had this physical chemistry and fell in love along the way. some people meet and marry within a month in real life. this exists. If a person is open to the idea, then the decisions are easy to make in the name of love. IMHO

ETA: some people meet on internet and move on the other side of the planet in the name of love... so why the heck not that Bryan made an easy decision for Rachel and himself because he "loves her... he truly loves her"...???

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Besides network connections, they would easily be able to get a rental via JoJo or Sean from their real estate connections there I would suspect. Don't they still reside in Dallas area?

definitely opportunities there IA yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Besides network connections, they would easily be able to get a rental via JoJo or Sean from their real estate connections there I would suspect. Don't they still reside in Dallas area?
Yes Jo rents out her properties (whichever ones she has now, idk) and still lives in Dallas. They don't seem friends with rachel but I guess you never know.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:04 pm

With VRBO, homeaway, etc. it's easy to find nice houses pretty much anywhere. I still think it may be Palm Springs but TX is an option. Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:56 pm

This is slightly off topic. I keep trying to figure out who people are referring to, when they say Cooper. Her dog is Copper. If you need help remembering, think color of the dog. I am also starting to swing to the Bryan is F1 as all the great sleuthing that has been happening. I missed the pictures of "Watchgate", where can I find them. Thank you!
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:58 pm

composer53 wrote:This is slightly off topic.  I keep trying to figure out who people are referring to, when they say Cooper.  Her dog is Copper.  If you need help remembering, think color of the dog.  I am also starting to swing to the Bryan is F1 as all the great sleuthing that has been happening.  I missed the pictures of "Watchgate", where can I find them.  Thank you!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4314-dr-bryan-abasolo-bachelorette-13-watch-gate-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Maybe Cooper is Coppers name when she is traveling incognito giggling I really think Copper is at home imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:59 pm

There is a whole thread for it sticked at the top of the contestant threads.  

WatchGate No Discussion Thread

Remember its a no discussion thread.  We will add to if more sightings happen, but discussion should take place here, not in that thread.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:34 pm

HEA wrote:

But seriously though, I think Bryan still is living in Miami, at least to visit family and friends (or that suit lapel maker, laugh out loud). So I doubt he would be hiding out in Texas full time now even if he is F1.

but during his 1-1, I do recall him saying that there is always a way if there is love (not verbatim)... I do believe he would be the kind to do this bald move and even move permanently in TX and pass his license again. I do see a genuine guy here and from day1, he focused on Rachel, had this physical chemistry and fell in love along the way. some people meet and marry within a month in real life. this exists. If a person is open to the idea, then the decisions are easy to make in the name of love. IMHO

ETA: some people meet on internet and move on the other side of the planet in the name of love... so why the heck not that Bryan made an easy decision for Rachel and himself because he "loves her... he truly loves her"...???

And some people on the bachelorette pick up their business and move before the finale airs giggling (Roberto) for love
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:46 pm

pbmax wrote:
HEA wrote:

And some people on the bachelorette pick up their business and move before the finale airs giggling  (Roberto) for love

yes! that was an incredible sleughting when one lady here found out about the CA license!!! Is it too much to ask for a repeat of some out of question clue like that??? sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:28 pm

@HEA I have been keeping an eye on the website and his linkedin for any changes. Smiley

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-bryan-abasolo-01a61993/

http://www.theaccidentandinjuryteam.com/en/our-locations/florida/miami-lakes/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:35 pm

Another good place to check is the Texas State Board of Chiropractic Examiners Online Verification.  https://www.tbce.state.tx.us/verify.html

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown