SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:37 pm

sfrank wrote:Holy hell...he's trying to kill  me guys! eyedrool  

Rachel is a lucky woman!  :yes:

LA - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 63 Bryanb10

source

His caption!! thebryanabasoloGetting my mind right before I get on this grill #happy4th #grillmaster

Did I not ask sometime about BBQ??
This is Surreal!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

LA - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:41 pm

sdmom wrote:Ok Bryan and Rachel, hope you enjoy your time together and thanks for the pool picture. Now, since we have to wait for another long week to see your date, would you please post something to help us go through this week? Something like fireworks, BBQ or beer? Much appreciated!
Oh, and happy Fourth of July!

Sorry about the double post, but this is too good to be true!
The caption under his newset IG
thebryanabasoloGetting my mind right before I get on this grill #happy4th #grillmaster

Either he's f1 or he's trolling but I will take either one

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:48 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:49 pm

It looks like he is sitting outside on a pool lounge.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:50 pm

LA - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 63 Bryanb10

source
Holy sh!t laugh out loud

Like I said before, he would have had me like puddy in his arms giggling Imo him and Rachel are going to be up there with Nick  and Vanessa as the hottest franchise couple for me.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:51 pm

source
Holy hotness ....He is soo fine

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  LA - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 63 1f49b  LA - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 63 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:53 pm

Thanks Bryan beatingheart

Now, for the icing on the cake, if Rachel posts something related to 4th of July, that will make me back to 1000% convinced. :yes: Praying
And happy 4th to you, Rachel and families too

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:53 pm

Yeah... Still a no for me laugh out loud..

Last edited by Carine on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:54 pm

sfrank wrote:Im almost uncomfortable about how attracted I am to him in that photo...especially since I think he is Rachel's fiance.  Embarressed!
He's beautiful. Embarressed!
We are allowed to drool  Embarressed!  eyedrool

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  LA - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 63 1f49b  LA - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 63 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:54 pm

Going back to the "lines" as some of the long term viewers on the Board have said , most of the conversations ,questions and vocabulary come from the Bachelor Nation Guidelines,imo . The most popular being : Here for the right reasons,--Didn't come here to make friends; ---and for the F3 around this time close to HTD, they talk about Families, Parents marriages,children etc and the Bachelorette always ask whether she would be accepted/loved by the guys' family. So it wasn't at surprising to me that Rachel asked Bryan that question. I remember Des & Ashley & Ali all asking that question --BUT I NEVER HEARD any one ASK for a kiss before! I still question why the producers left it in there! Why did they want us to see/hear that? Because it was cute? I don't think so!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:57 pm

He looks like he is very tired after a sleepless night :gotcha: laying on a couch that coordinates to the bed with brown sheets. IMO. giggling

Bryan is LA - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 63 1105969562

Looking forward to grilling and fireworks photo from Rachel. laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:57 pm

HA, Bryan's been feeling himself lately and I kind of live for it. laugh out loud I think getting to spend a long weekend with Rachel helps hugely. JMO

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown