SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:47 pm

I love that Rachel wears the watch more now laugh out loud I feel like it's her constant reminder of Bryan. heartbeat These two are so sweet. jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:53 pm

You would think she would hide it in pics. Either she doesn't think anyone would know that there are people who google till the cows come home to find a watch store in Switzerland, and a specific watch with stitching and match it to other watch pics. laugh out loud or she doesn't care. yes

It's very cute that better watch pic was posted 42 minutes ago after we were speculating on whether it was the same watch or not because the first pic wasn't too clear. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:02 pm

@GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel wrote:You would think she would hide it in pics. Either she doesn't think anyone would know that there are people who google till the cows come home to find a watch store in Switzerland, and a specific watch with stitching and match it to other watch pics. laugh out loud or she doesn't care. yes

It's very cute that better watch pic was posted 42 minutes ago after we were speculating on whether it was the same watch or not because the first pic wasn't too clear. yes

I am beginning to think that they are reading here now for sure. For sure. I cropped that photo today and tried to place it and it was talked about.
They came back and gave us a simple answer. It is the watch.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel wrote:You would think she would hide it in pics. Either she doesn't think anyone would know that there are people who google till the cows come home to find a watch store in Switzerland, and a specific watch with stitching and match it to other watch pics. laugh out loud or she doesn't care. yes

I am beginning to think that they are reading here now for sure. For sure.  I cropped that photo today and tried to place it and it was talked about.

Kashathediva wrote:@GuardianAngel

I am beginning to think that they are reading here now for sure. For sure.  I cropped that photo today and tried to place it and it was talked about.

Of course they are reading it here! All my requests have been met :gotcha:
Hi Rachel, Hi Bryan handwave

I am still waiting for you two to post something matchy!

Last edited by sdmom on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:25 pm

Honestly this is really too good to be true.
They talked about the watches in Fantasy league and in preview. They will show them to everyone on monday and both are wearing their watches proudly in pics just before the episode. There is no way regular fans on SM won't pick up on this. And there is no way tabloid won't make a story about it.
It's almost like a spoiler. It is scary.
Lol.

What do you guys think?

IMO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:39 pm

First, those watches are paid for by Brietling and not TPTB. Just like the ring is paid for by Neil Lane and not by TPTB.
The reason I say this is because it's not like TPTB has a stake in this. Brietling does not care who gets the watch.
All Brietling cares about is they get free advertisement for their brand. Just like resorts get free advertisement when FD occur there. etc. The resort does not care about which cast person gets the better room.
The lead has a role in who gets what date to a small extent. So Rachel chose Bryan to get that watch, so they could get a sentimental set. JMO
AND she didn't choose that date with Dean, Eric or Peter.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:30 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Honestly this is really too good to be true.
They talked about the watches in Fantasy league and in preview. They will show them to everyone on monday and both are wearing their watches proudly in pics just before the episode. There is no way regular fans on SM won't pick up on this. And there is no way tabloid won't make a story about it.
It's almost like a spoiler. It is scary.
Lol.

What do you guys think?

IMO

Rachel tried to crop out the watch when she first posted the IG. We were debating if it's the same watch. It's Liz who gave us a better view 10 hours later. Even so, I am positive many people still think she picked Peter and brush it off with "it's an expensive watch of course she will wear it even though she didn't puck Bryan" imo.

Me personally? After Rachel was spotted and photographed leaving LAX, I have no doubt who f1 is.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:39 am

That's a very good point @Kashathediva.
Usually "consolation" gifts are just given out to the contestant. They don't do a matching thing with the lead.

My whole point was that instead of a clue it might be a misdirect (orchestrated by tptb) but I don't know if anyone of them would play along if it were just a misdirection indeed. It's not like we don't already have a spoiler out there.

I'm not gonna lie, since the 4th of July pics i'm having doubts on all the clues and trying to see everything in a new light. Keeping one eye in rose color glass and the other in a detective magnifying glass laugh out loud.

So yeah you will see more questioning posts like that from me. Just don't want to get heartbroken at the end like in Jasmine season laugh out loud. I remember SM clues were more in F2 favor there (sunsets pics, lead liking posts about F2 or F3 and never ever about F1, F1 following rancy accounts on IG,  editing story making it seem like the lead will go against her usual type who was the F1), while all along, her expressions and behaviour were uniquely melty with F1.
I knew I shouldn't get invested in this show ever again. Here I am at 5:39 am, writing a post about doubting clues loooool.

All jmo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:52 am

sdmom wrote:
Of course they are reading it here! All my requests have been met   :gotcha:
Hi Rachel, Hi Bryan handwave

I am still waiting for you two to post something matchy!

LOL ok here goes...hoping for the best for you Bryan & Rach!
Bryan don't do that fall quickly in & out of love thing that we do down here in Miami.
Rachel is a keeper.

Recuerda, estamos muy feliz por ustedes dos.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:06 am

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 19624962_488577964823829_8434949417223585792_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWOP0MHDuL-/?taken-by=natalieshabtai
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:27 am

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 19764428_1985380311685111_6056373438954602496_n
mfirestone12
Beautiful painting, beautiful people, beautiful place. #thebachelorette #bachelornation
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWRGM-GDDFR/?taken-by=mfirestone12
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:38 am

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 19437058_100196190619563_1997307294701846528_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV47MI7HNzz/?taken-by=bachelorbetches
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown