SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:15 am

ReneeM wrote:I love that top mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 13 1f60d
Really cause I love the girl in it!! heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:17 am

Ah, lengthy discussion about kissing via the interview for the link posted up thread.

This is actually a great interview.

Last edited by ElonM on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:21 am

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I love that top mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 13 1f60d
Really cause I love the girl in it!! heartbeat
Rachel: *breathes*
Me:

Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:49 am

sdmom wrote:
Carine wrote:Was just about to ask when he had his tags off? Is it possible that his tags has always been off or is this a recent thing..?

I think it's @allaboutlove and @coolangel first noticed his tag was off. Maybe they can tell us when they noticed it?

His tags have been off since the time he turned his profile public after filming. I remember it was the first thing I had noticed since it's so unlike Bach contestants to keep that feature turned off IMO.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:57 am

Rachel posted another IG story, she's out with two friends.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:10 am

ElonM wrote:Rachel posted another IG story, she's out with two friends.

Interesting Bryan "no-tag" theories all, thanks. So, once again Rachel and Peter are accounted for, but we don't really know about Bryan Smiley I guess that's the other thing that trips me up. If Bryan were F2, why not have more of an SM presence to try to be Bachelor? Eric is not really getting that kind of edit and it seems like Dean went to BIP and hit it off with Kristina. I know not everyone strives to be the Bachelor, and I really don't know how SM activity was in the past for those who were/became Bachelor candidates. I just find it interesting that if Bryan is F2, there hasn't been more of that SM activity on his part to build interest. But, it's still early days too. Hmmm... Smiley

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:22 am

My take on the tags off is that his account (as well as Rachel) is under close watch. I believe they have someone who monitor them, probably not control them but at least check them carefully. On Zac NZ season, Zac did not follow his F1 and this was a clue for most that he picked her (was not part of it but retroactively now I understand)

I am convinced that the producers know about SM and the spoilers risks IMO. There is no way they want to have a remake of Katlyn/Shawn snapchat again IMO. I think he was told to remove both Lee and Demario because they became public enemies number uno on SM.

Could be because he was pissed off after last monday episode and a show of support but DeMario scandal was last week and he did not unfriend him. So IMO it was a producer move.

I am still not convinced that there is a specific production person who is in charge of monitoring the F1 F2 Lead SM.

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:41 am

Maybe Bryan turned his tag off/doesn't care about SM presence because he's interested in Caila & not The Bachelor gig laugh out loud (if he's F2). If he's interested in someone else it might also be why he doesn't appear "heartbroken" on SM (IMO) if he's F2. Actually, all of the F3 guys seem pretty happy based on SM (IMO) laugh out loud

This season is really a good mystery case ... I love it laugh out loud
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:54 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Maybe Bryan turned his tag off/doesn't care about SM presence because he's interested in Caila & not The Bachelor gig laugh out loud (if he's F2). If he's interested in someone else it might also be why he doesn't appear "heartbroken" on SM (IMO) if he's F2. Actually, all of the F3 guys seem pretty happy based on SM (IMO) laugh out loud

With the lead being a lawyer. I can't help but think she helped in making it mysterious.
I'm glad though because lately, the spoilers have ruined the fun a bit even though we sleuth till the end.
I've enjoyed the international ones because we really needed to sleuth every SC and SM and all.
So yeah, happy it's a mystery hihihi
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:52 am

I am guessing next week will be SHV because it's a lone weekend. To me, sm clues are too subjective and are open to interpretations. SHV provides more concrete proof. All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:34 am

Jack's 1o1 preview from et.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:39 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Maybe Bryan turned his tag off/doesn't care about SM presence because he's interested in Caila & not The Bachelor gig laugh out loud (if he's F2). If he's interested in someone else it might also be why he doesn't appear "heartbroken" on SM (IMO) if he's F2. Actually, all of the F3 guys seem pretty happy based on SM (IMO) laugh out loud

With the lead being a lawyer. I can't help but think she helped in making it mysterious.
I'm glad though because lately, the spoilers have ruined the fun a bit even though we sleuth till the end.
I've enjoyed the international ones because we really needed to sleuth every SC and SM and all.
So yeah, happy it's a mystery hihihi

Yes glad this season is wide open and the ping pong in spoilers have made it interesting.
Sick and tired of spoilers ruining everything.

As for Bryan and his tags off, maybe he was too "heartbroken" to bother tuning them on initially And that has served to keep him away from preying  eyes.
He really seems to go nowhere.

As for lining up of rl /sm activities, it really appears that P and R have a closer pattern going on. And imo clues are mounting up for P. Trolling notwithstanding.

IMO while a B does not seem to be much of a SM guy, I would not say he has 0 promo as far as posting. His latest post was of himself, nothing to do with the show or family or any activity. He's probably opening up to the possibility that he could get a season if he lasts long enough ( and he does from sleuthing). Jmo

IMO the clues pro peter exist and have been noted often. There are some clues against bryan as f1 too.

Rachel saying that it was a slow burn - definitely not Bryan show was out the gate immediately imo
Him looking subdued in the vid with will and Josiah. IMO he really did not look normal or what we have seen of him on e show.

His caption "missing rachel" to me, though he was captioning an old pic and comparing his thoughts at that time with what may have been running through the minds of the other guys IMO was, his current state of mind.

The post with #mood was also hinting at a sad/mello state of mind.

Jmo he comes across to me in RL as hesrtbroking f2 as it stands.

More sleuthing needed but that is how I am leaning right now. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler