SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:17 pm

I'm sure there will be a back and forth sooner or later based on prior seasons. They are always conflicted choosing between two but suddenly the morning of the FRC a light bulb goes off and they suddenly have "clarity".

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:18 pm

SFoster wrote:I think this is significant. http://www.etonline.com/tv/218194_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_says_she_broke_the_rules_upon_revealing_her_engagement/

"I love saying I have a fiance!" she added. "But you won't be able to figure it out. Like, you will see me go along and struggle with it and back and forth and it was a hard decision for me. So I think that the way that I fell in love with him, America will too." -  

She is saying that America will fall in love with him over time, like she did. So to me, F1 is someone that America is NOT in love with at first, but will fall in love with. America will be won over in the end. That could be, again, Bryan or Eric, but most likely Eric, since Bryan does have a fan base. 99% of fans were TeamPeter off the bat. I may be exaggerating but that's the way it seemed to me. (I was in the 1%).

I noticed that her word to describe Bryan was confident while she described Peter as so good looking. Don't know if that is a clue or a redirect.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:19 pm

SFoster wrote:I think this is significant. http://www.etonline.com/tv/218194_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_says_she_broke_the_rules_upon_revealing_her_engagement/

"I love saying I have a fiance!" she added. "But you won't be able to figure it out. Like, you will see me go along and struggle with it and back and forth and it was a hard decision for me. So I think that the way that I fell in love with him, America will too." -  

She is saying that America will fall in love with him over time, like she did. So to me, F1 is someone that America is NOT in love with at first, but will fall in love with. America will be won over in the end. That could be, again, Bryan or Eric, but most likely Eric, since Bryan does have a fan base. 99% of fans were TeamPeter off the bat. I may be exaggerating but that's the way it seemed to me. (I was in the 1%).

Cool thx for bringing this over.

What I hear her saying here specifically is that she goes through the struggle of figuring out whether or not her F1 is her F1 and that struggle and that hard decision i.e. the way that she fell in love with him ultimately the process she went through to fall in love with him makes her F1 compelling and someone America will fall in love with too. IMHO Rachel is not discussing the audience reaction but rather the the process...the struggle...the love story with which she fell in love with her F1 she believes will make the audience fall in love with him too.

Again I do not see the language "slow burn".

All IMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:22 pm

ITA with those saying Rachel seems to take a while to fall in love, we've seen her do that in Nick's season, she's admitted to not letting go easily, her friends call her out on it and CH has said she was dealing with it during this season. So I think we've got enough info to support her being someone who takes a while to fall in love.

This makes the process interesting to watch - how did she fall in love actually. imo

If we're saying Rachel takes time to fall in love, then that's a very clear statement we can watch for evidence for.

IMHO it still does not mean that her relationship was a slow burn and by figuring out which relationship was more slow burn than the other we could figure out the F1

again all IMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:24 pm

Duke702 wrote:Peter is in no way a slow burn, she was smitten with him right away, Bryan too. Hmmm, very strange...

Maybe the attraction and chemistry wasn't a slow burn but the falling in love was?no idea
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:44 pm

I feel that sm-wise, Peter is f1, but edit-wise, Bryan is f1.
For example, in their 1-1 preview, she talked about letting go physically and she did it with Bryan. She's willing to trust him physically during this episode, but is she able to let go of her feelings, be vulnerable , and trust Bryan emotionally? It's remains to be seen.
JMO

GuardianAngel wrote:

snipped

ETA: also somewhere I read CH said she wanted control, and only after she let go she was able to experience what the show is all about, paraphrasing BS. Smiley

EETA:

CHRIS HARRISON: She’s very thoughtful, very meticulous, and very planned, and in a certain way, controlling. I think she likes to have control of her life and she’s very detail-oriented, and that is a tough mix to be The Bachelorette and be that type of person because The Bachelorette asks you to let go and allow yourself to be vulnerable and that’s not really what lawyers do. Everything she has learned, she needed to kind of throw out the window and that was very difficult for her. That’s what I think has held her up in the past is letting go and giving this a true shot. That was our goal this season.
http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/22/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-chris-harrison/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:48 pm

In a :stirthepot :stirthepot mood today.. Even though I think Eric was eliminated at F3 and short of something crazy going down at FRC, IMO he is not F1 esp. taking into account his post show SM and #thebachelor hashtags on his pics. But I couldn't help but notice that Eric and Kenny are the only 2 guys who have made an appearance on Rachel's IG till date. Since Kenny is out before HTDs, I am not placing any importance there but Eric and the way he is looking at her in this pic is making me go hmm. It could mean nothing but Rachel has been so careful in selecting pics which don't have any suitors in them IMO that I find it interesting that she chose this one even though she might have had a lot of pics from the Spelling Date in SC with only her in it. Just an observation.  

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 42 19379649_252675025211837_8052440935511883776_n
Source

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:56 pm

If Eric is the F1, he is THE Bachelor, the fiance of the Bachelorette. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:24 pm

From the same etonline article
http://www.etonline.com/tv/218194_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_says_she_broke_the_rules_upon_revealing_her_engagement/
As for what Lindsay is "guilty" of throughout the rest of the season, she said we'll see her kiss more than one guy during a group date, cry over a decision and even say "I love you" to two different people -- but she "pleads the fifth" on whether or not she'll get intimate in the fantasy suites.

Not looking forward the bold.
Don't like when leads do that at all. No wonder she is saying we won't be able to tell.
Oh well

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Is it just me or is Bryan sounding a little possessive here? laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BV0GEAnDl_a/

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:28 pm

Alanna wrote:Is it just me or is Bryan sounding a little possessive here? laugh out loud #whatothermen

https://instagram.com/p/BV0GEAnDl_a/

awwwww ! heartbeat

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:29 pm

Did he delete that hashtag because it is not there..? I didn't get possessive from the post though..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler