SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by bluejay25 Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:19 am

HEA wrote:
Alanna wrote:Peters new insta post, he's just asking Bryan to toss her around the shv and against the walls right now laugh out loud laugh out loud Just kidding!!

https://instagram.com/p/BWFi3AzAxzM/

and he was very careful to pick a black silhouette there.... same as the one he posted about his bday. anonymous woman. only fans would know it is rachel....... and maybe another hint for him being the next bachelor playing with the anonymous silhouette???

JMO

This is JMO, but Peter had like 1k followers when the show started, and since has increased way up, it's because of the show. I think most know that person in the photo is Rachel, and it is also obviously from their date IMO. I know he's a model, but his stuff isn't too major scale that I think that one would attribute his follower increase to that. Whether he is F1 or F2, I think it's an interesting post. I didn't before, but I really do not think that I can buy that he was not invested in this season is some way or another. It can be explained as cutesy, talking about the show and the holiday at once post, but I don't think he had to use that photo. JMO

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:20 am

Isn't that pic a shot from the show itself, this image is in the initial promo video for the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:32 am

Again, if he is F1, no harm no foul, it's a sweet post. However, if he is F2, this is a bit too extra for me. And not in a good way, Pete.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:33 am

makeover wrote:Again, if he is F1,  no harm no foul, it's a sweet post. However, if he is F2, this is a bit too extra for me. And not in a good way, Pete.
So extra, so bitter imo. So everything I didn't care for, from the guy whose pic we're comparing this one to up thread. So "sigh" inducing to me since I really want to love Peter. So sighhhh laugh out loud imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:41 am

Alanna wrote:
makeover wrote:Again, if he is F1,  no harm no foul, it's a sweet post. However, if he is F2, this is a bit too extra for me. And not in a good way, Pete.
So extra, so bitter imo. So everything I didn't care for, from the guy whose pic we're comparing this one to up thread. So "sigh" inducing to me since I really want to love Peter. So sighhhh laugh out loud imo.
If he is not F1 and I am Rachel, I would be so glad I didn't pick him. laugh out loud Such a weird dude. And to think I was still giving him the benefit of doubt early on with the shady likes.

And if Peter is F1, I am glad that Bryan has not done any extra thing like this. Besides thanking Rachel for the 1-1 date & promoting that episode, he hasn't done anything extra or bitter/shady that I have seen. JMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:42 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler