SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:41 pm

mindless wrote:
adf23 wrote:Alex is super duper smart and very tongue in cheek- he wouldn't make a mistake like that. Misdirection, IMO.

I don't know, since he already posted another IG story claiming he's just guessing like everyone else since he wasn't there. Seems like damage control to me.

IA! Alex is on damage control IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud I think he didn't realize that his top 4 picks would be visible to others when he posted that first IG story.

Oh Alex! giggling I would say this is a big clue for Bryan but I don't want Alex baby to get into trouble so I am going to pretend that it's no big deal. :halo: cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:55 pm

loveisallweneed wrote:Until Peter takes Bryan's place as "too good to be true," in the next few episodes, I will be surprised if she is not engaged to Bryan. In this interview, she uses those exact words - found my "too good ..."
http://people.com/pen/00000158-3295-d6e5-a15b-f79d34930000/0000015c-3782-de0b-ad5c-ffce012a0000/

Not only does Rach say she found her "too good to be true" but right afterwards she says and "my best friend."

F1 = "Too good to be true"
- so far the only two people on this show who have talked about each other being "too good to be true" are Rach and Bryan
- Bryan and Rach both told each other that they think the other is too good to be true on Bryan's 1on1 date in Ep 5 (which, to me is still the predictable F1 date going by recent Bette seasons)

F1 = "Best friend"
- so far the only two people who have talked about "best friend" are Rach and Bryan
- Rach not only talked about best friend in this interview but also stated so on her IG pic when she got back from filming
- Bryan on the show in Ep 5 said he not only can see Rachel as his best friend but his best friend for a lifetime and the official Bette Twitter account specifically tweeted that statement by Bryan

Most interesting to me is that both of these statements that Rach says post-show in the People interview about her F1 are things that relate solely to Ep 5 1on1 date with Bryan.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:58 pm

bluejay25 wrote:
makeover wrote:Maybe Alex is trolling? Why would he announce it on SM that his fantasy league username is winning and spoil the show? He seems like the playful type, so he could be messing with people.

Maybe...but then why delete it early? Also, he would have had to create an account, made choices, and sent it out to everyone (who would never had known otherwise), just to troll? And would have had to plan to tell them in the IG story earlier in the week that he knew the winner, and assume they saw it? But, I don't think anything is a given - he may not really know who won.

Do we know for sure that is his handle though?

I think I read somewhere it is Alex. I think he also has been known to do meatball kind of stuff like this. I don't think he thought it would have caused the uproar it did so he posted it and then he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and deleted it making things look worse and then imo made things look even worse by commenting on his deletion. Keep the hits rolling Alex.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bluejay25 wrote:
makeover wrote:Maybe Alex is trolling? Why would he announce it on SM that his fantasy league username is winning and spoil the show? He seems like the playful type, so he could be messing with people.

Maybe...but then why delete it early? Also, he would have had to create an account, made choices, and sent it out to everyone (who would never had known otherwise), just to troll? And would have had to plan to tell them in the IG story earlier in the week that he knew the winner, and assume they saw it? But, I don't think anything is a given - he may not really know who won.

Do we know for sure that is his handle though?

I think I read somewhere it is Alex. I think he also has been known to do meatball kind of stuff like this. I don't think he thought it would have caused the uproar it did so he posted it and then he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and deleted it making things look worse and then imo made things look even worse by commenting on his deletion. Keep the hits rolling Alex.

ITA!  No backtracking now.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 67 4256136633
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:06 pm

I saw Alex's live IG story and he did say, multiple times, that he knew who won so I'm not buying his claim now that he was just guessing.

He either did an oopsy, laugh out loud; was trolling or at the time he submitted his picks, he didn't know the outcome. Methinks he was caught with his pants down and underestimated the fans and their thirst for information ;-)
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:10 pm

He never said who it was right? I do think he knows. But doesn't help me know who it is as I think Peter probably told him he was F1/F2 all imo. Unless there were other clues in there.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:11 pm

Acrunch wrote:I saw Alex's live IG story and he did say, multiple times, that he knew who won so I'm not buying his claim now that he was just guessing.  

He either did an oopsy, laugh out loud; was trolling or at the time he submitted his picks, he didn't know the outcome.  Methinks he was caught with his pants down and underestimated the fans and their thirst for information ;-)

Yeah, it seems like a reveal to me. The only thing...and this is far fetched...is if Alex is trying to deceive his own fantasy league about the winner. It seems like lots of them picked Bryan. But Alex didnt think of what people would think when he posted. It's funny that he is participating when he made it far, maybe he put down the wrong winner so other players wouldn't spoil. I doubt it though....too funny Alex.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:26 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:He never said who it was right?  I do think he knows.

Nah, he was tight lipped. Laughed at several attempts by people in the chat trying to trap him, laugh out loud. Some even asked his friend Tino who won but he said he didn't know. All he said was that he knew who the winner was and they were friends. He wouldn't even answer when he was asked who he thought would be better for Rachel.

He seemed very on the ball and aware that everyone was trying to trick him into revealing something and he was being very careful, until he wasn't with the fantasy league ballot.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:58 pm

I don't want to start a scavenger hunt on a red/pink string but while looking through some vids for any signs of a watch (she hasn't worn a watch at all in the ones I looked through) here is something I noticed. A string? It looks odd among her beautiful bangles. What could it be?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 67 Captur20

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 67 Captur18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ob2CvXEd7o

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:03 pm

Hi guys
Didn't Rachel use the "too good to be true" about Peter too in the past episodes ? Don't know which one though.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:45 pm

Any feet moving yet?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:02 pm

Most likely around the 4th, imho.  JoJo and Jordan were on a SHV on the 4th.  JoJo posted a video last year of watching fireworks.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler