SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:55 pm

HEA wrote:@sfrank well if we can do a group effort and list what kind of activities they did, I will be happy to update the calendar Smiley

the easiest would be in one place only...

I know he's done one every day this week...haven't followed him before this week!

Lot of daily early morning training sessions, some outdoor concert in a park, moving with friends, hanging with mom, driving, etc.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:02 pm

I think for sleuthing for SHVs it may be more easier to look at physical sightings and whereabouts of Rach, Bryan, and Peter more than just SM activity since that can be done anywhere, including during SHVs. Plus it's hard to tell what the SM activity is without context (meaning a post, like, tagged photo, etc, and what was liked or posted).

Currently there is a list in the No Discussion thread here for the weekends of possible SHVs and physical whereabouts of Rach, Bryan, and Peter. As for this weekend, Rach and Bryan's physical whereabouts have not been confirmed or known. For Bryan, if his SM is in real time then it seems he is in Wisconsin this weekend.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:23 pm

adf23 wrote:What throws me off is that I found a pic of one of the other flight attendants that posted a pic with Rachel that same day, from the same flight.  (below)

This same flight attendant posted again, from DFW airport, the same day at 3:20pm CST.

So wherever she went, it was quick enough of a turnaround that the flight attendant was back home mid afternoon.

Let me find the pics

ETA:  I don't know how to SC these.  Help please!

Pic with Rachel

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1422402924464587&set=a.184409908263901.35582.100000846803219&type=3&theater

Flight attendant's next post

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1422694541102092&set=a.184409908263901.35582.100000846803219&type=3&theater

Based on this timeline... I am going to guess that Rachel was flying to Dayton, Ohio for family time regarding the passing of her Grandma. That flight schedule would fit with the timeline on the flight attendant facebook posts listed above. Perhaps this changed the SHV schedule.  Or the F1 met her in Ohio or later that week in LA.
Just another possible scenario IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:27 pm

violetstoo wrote:
HEA wrote:i checked the dates and this is what i got
of course i may have forgotten probably some

sorry if this is not perfect eh? Hugesmile

Great post! Plus the fact it is only a 2 hr to 21/2 hr flight to Milwaukee/ Dallas, Minneapolis/Dallas, Atlanta/Dallas, not sure how far South Dakota is, but probably not to far.  laugh out loud Her sister lives in Atlanta, so it would be easy for day trips often. Just some random thoughts Smiley

thanks Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 76 2498057887

It is truly hard to say who. Both said ep1 where they are coming from and it is easy to pinpoint where they live. I am brainstorming today about it all day and still cannot give a preference to one or the other. They are both 50/50 chances she came to one or the other direction. The more logical would be WI, Madison IMO. The flight attendant's mother lives is Sioux City, next state. There is also this fact that Bryan is now homeless, lives with his mom as if ready to move in Dallas. No matter how I find him awkward, I did find Emily/Brad relationship awkward and they ended together. On the other hand, Bryan seems to be MIA a lot so who knows if he is also preparing his move to Dallas?, he is spanish columbian so from Dallas,the flight attendant may think Miami is where we have a lot of spanish mother tongue, therefore Bryan. ... I really do not know. The IG activities so far are not 100% conclusive for me. BL for me says Bryan. But again, everything can switch quickly during HTD and FD... My gut says Bryan but what if??

JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think for sleuthing for SHVs it may be more easier to look at physical sightings and whereabouts of Rach, Bryan, and Peter more than just SM activity since that can be done anywhere, including during SHVs. Plus it's hard to tell what the SM activity is without context (meaning a post, like, tagged photo, etc, and what was liked or posted).

Currently there is a list in the No Discussion thread here for the weekends of possible SHVs and physical whereabouts of Rach, Bryan, and Peter. As for this weekend, Rach and Bryan's physical whereabouts have not been confirmed or known. For Bryan, if his SM is in real time then it seems he is in Wisconsin this weekend.

jmo

IA. Per the bolded: I can be right next to my DH, be on my phone, bring up my sm and do whatever. So it's not conclusive. IMO unless its a Kaitlyn/Shawn.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Meanwhile, Bryan has completely disappeared from SM since 2 days back. Like, not even a "like" on Instagram. What are you so busy with, Bry? laugh out loud

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:58 pm

Well, it's a situation that you're damned if you do and damned if you don't, so you are probably better off not doing jack chit. (and by "you" I mean the general you out there in U land!)
Same type of mentality with responding to comments on social media, imo. Best not to respond at all to the negative.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:11 am

I agree that liking and posting pics doesn't mean anything but instagram stories I think are different. It will only take stories shot with the last 24 hrs and live broadcast videos....would be difficult to post old stuff to "fake" people out, IMO.

Last edited by sfrank on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:16 am

makeover wrote:Meanwhile, Bryan has completely disappeared from SM since 2 days back. Like, not even a "like" on Instagram. What are you so busy with, Bry? laugh out loud

Bryan has been the most MIA (physical whereabouts and SM-wise) when it comes to the potential SHV sleuthing. So the pattern is still holding for Bryan for F1 if going by that, IMO .
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:23 am

So obvious Bryan is with rachel, unless she's single again laugh out loud, given petes sm this weekend. What could be more clear? All imo. Hope Bryan and rachel are very happy together this weekend and for a long time to come Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:38 am

makeover wrote:Meanwhile, Bryan has completely disappeared from SM since 2 days back. Like, not even a "like" on Instagram. What are you so busy with, Bry? laugh out loud

Do you really need to ask? :uptonogood  Kissing, talking to and spending time with his girl.  laugh out loud

JMO

ETA: and on the off chance he's not F1, mending his broken heart and getting ready to be The Bachelor! Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:41 am

So Peter posted on his IG story 2 hours ago. Seems to be home with his grandma. I feel he wants to let it be known he's home. Wish nothing but the best for him.
For sleuthing :

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 76 Img_0623
Peter's IG story

I don't think he's trying to throw fans off. He pretty much posts IG story every weekend to let people know he's home and not with Rachel. What else can he do?
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler