SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:04 am

OK here is what I see.
of course there are hundred of models of carry on so the chances to find the exact one are slim for me
I can see the tag and I can see the border of possibly a pocket or zip
the carry on looks higher too

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 79 Lug211
goggle search carry on here

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 79 Lug110
Rachel IG here

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:14 am

In the pic with cooper it looks more like a filing cabinet than luggage to me. The picture could have been taken while she was packing to leave for the shv, I personally don't think she brought cooper with her IMO.

My instincts tell me the Bryan pic was also taken at an SHV as well cause the guy rarely ever posts on insta and he chose to do it this time. If you look at his previous post, they are all related to some special event going on in his life, like birthdays, galas, family etc. So it makes sense that he would want to post this time cause he's with rachel, whom he presumably hasn't seen for a while.

Happy for them! wishing them all the best Smiley Smiley
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:18 am

I also would like to pinpoint that sunglasses are when it is sunny outside... and on July 2 in Madison it was cloudy and thunderstorms all week end

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 79 Captur29
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:20 am

Bryan just favd this on insta. laugh out loud so lame and cheesy but right up his alley imo.

https://instagram.com/p/BWD2aUcFpW9/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:04 am

Alanna wrote:Bryan just favd this on insta. laugh out loud so lame and cheesy but right up his alley imo.

Ok I hope this doesn't offend people. If so, please delete, mods.
This account seems predominant about black culture/family, so is Bryan ready to blend in?
Again, it's never my intention to offend anyone. If so, please forgive me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:40 am

FashionLover wrote:In the pic with cooper it looks more like a filing cabinet than luggage to me. The picture could have been taken while she was packing to leave for the shv, I personally don't think she brought cooper with her IMO.

My instincts tell me the Bryan pic was also taken at an SHV as well cause the guy rarely ever posts on insta and he chose to do it this time. If you look at his previous post, they are all related to some special event going on in his life, like birthdays, galas, family etc. So it makes sense that he would want to post this time cause he's with rachel, whom he presumably hasn't seen for a while.

Happy for them! wishing them all the best Smiley Smiley

filing cabinets do not have round corners

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:55 am

Alanna wrote:Bryan just favd this on insta. laugh out loud so lame and cheesy but right up his alley imo.

giggling
He doesn't even follow the account. What are the chances to find this in his feed? And for someone not very savvy of IG?
Me thinks probably Rachel shared this with him in PM on IG.
Even if this is not the case, I think this is definitely another clue tha the guy is most probably not single or heartbroken right now. In other words, another F1 clue in my mind. And a very sweet one. Awwww

Jmo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:35 am

djogbenyuie wrote:

giggling
He doesn't even follow the account. What are the chances to find this in his feed? And for someone not very savvy of IG?
Me thinks probably Rachel shared this with him in PM on IG.
Even if this is not the case, I think this is definitely another clue tha the guy is most probably not single or heartbroken right now. In other words, another F1 clue in my mind. And a very sweet one. Awwww

Jmo

Along the same lines as what Bryan liked, about a week ago, Rachel liked this Persian, African American, Columbian baby. I don't know if anyone has mentioned this in the past, so I apologize if this has already been posted. With these two put together, as a total picture, we see two people with marriage and babies on the brain.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 79 Img_0513
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 79 Img_0514

Source

I know I've never in my life looked at sites of babies who are black and Columbian! Maybe just a coincidence? So take what you will from it, but I think it's fun to possibly see what they are thinking right now.

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:49 am

HEA wrote:OK here is what I see.
of course there are hundred of models of carry on so the chances to find the exact one are slim for me
I can see the tag and I can see the border of possibly a pocket or zip
the carry on looks higher too

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 79 Lug211
goggle search carry on here
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 79 Lug110
Rachel IG here

I'm pretty baffled by this picture too because at first glance, it looks like a drawer to some kind of filing cabinet, but then I couldn't figure out why the edges are rounded. I've never seen a cabinet with rounded edges, so it is possibly a suitcase. Wish the background pic was a little more clear so we can crack this case open. (pun intended)  Hugesmile

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:02 am

@Tajlena what a great find. Thanks for sharing.
I haven't seen this here before personally.
They are both so ready to take this relationship further.
I do really think that they both want the same thing and want it with each other as Rachel said. And that they are the best match out of F4 matches.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:21 am

@Tajlena Great find!

I find it hilarious that Bryan's cheesy romantic brain is not only for the show but that's actually how he is in real life. laugh out loud Never change, Bryan, never change. In a way, I can somehow understand if younger men like Dean perhaps can't stand (or understand) Bryan's earnestness. To be fair, they are really from different generations. I hate to generalise but most millennials don't think it's cool to be that effusive. Or they may assume it must be fake. Nothing wrong with either one, just different POV from different generations, IMO.

laugh out loud also at Rachel liking that Instagram. Yes, girl, we all know you have baby fever.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:37 am

djogbenyuie wrote:@Tajlena what a great find. Thanks for sharing.
I haven't seen this here before personally.
They are both so ready to take this relationship further.
I do really think that they both want the same thing and want it with each other as Rachel said. And that they are the best match out of F4 matches.
I agree

I just realized the baby is accepting a red rose!

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler