SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:54 am

This is the SC I posted about in the live blogging of the episode
Matty looks like a goner in this with Laura IMO Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 4256136633
I am still pegging her for F1 and only way I can see her not being so is if someone else blows Matty away and so far, just from first episode and known F7 I don't see that happening.

Sundy wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Img_1348

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:57 am

IA...with that SC re Laura and Matty....I think Laura is F1 from the SCs if this is the only one that has Matty with this reaction; this was what i was waiting for, a SC to confirm that he was really into her because we got nothing IMO from her BTS matrix pics pre-season that were leaked.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:13 am

Sundy wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Img_1310

Screen caps courtesy of Tenplay

Looks like Laura to me - possibly on her boat date?

Sundy wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Img_1311

Florence

Sundy wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Img_1314

Looks like Laura to me

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:17 am

The sky diving girl's hair is kinda too blonde at the base to be Laura IMO but maybe it's the lighting on the SC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:17 am

Sundy wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Img_1318

Scraps courtesy of tenplay

I think this is Lisa personally, but could be Florence too as someone stated.

Sundy wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Img_1320
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Img_1321
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Img_1322

Matty's voiceover says "I definitely didn't see this coming" during these shots - makes me think Lisa leaves.

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:22 am

Sundy wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Img_1329

Osher voiceover saying "and true love finally prevails" in timing with this shot

Sundy wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Img_1330

Elise? My god she really is a chameleon I think everyone is her.

Sundy wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Img_1331

I think this is Tara

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:31 am

I think Elise is the one with Matty in the jousting date where they are dressed up. In the SC where Matty is wearing the polka dot shirt, it could also be Elise since she has a ring on her hand similar to what she wore on the hockey / yatch date IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:39 am

mercieme wrote:I think Elise is the one with Matty in the jousting date where they are dressed up. In the SC where Matty is wearing the polka dot shirt, it could also be Elise since she has a ring on her hand similar to what she wore on the hockey / yatch date IMO.

I thought initially it was Tara but now that you've pointed it out, I think it could be Elise too. Looks very intimate so if it is Elise, then this captures why she makes F2 as has been guessed.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:43 am

mjoy wrote:
mercieme wrote:I think Elise is the one with Matty in the jousting date where they are dressed up. In the SC where Matty is wearing the polka dot shirt, it could also be Elise since she has a ring on her hand similar to what she wore on the hockey / yatch date IMO.

I thought initially it was Tara but now that you've pointed it out, I think it could be Elise too.  Looks very intimate so if it is Elise, then this captures why she makes F2 as has been guessed.

Oh geez....that SC of Matty with the girl in the polka dot (based on the dressing I won't be surprised if it's Thailand) is exactly how he laid his head on Georgia during their butterfly garden date in Singapore....seems they are editing Elise (as i think it's her in the SC) as Matty 2.0.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:47 am

mercieme wrote:
mjoy wrote:

I thought initially it was Tara but now that you've pointed it out, I think it could be Elise too.  Looks very intimate so if it is Elise, then this captures why she makes F2 as has been guessed.

Oh geez....that SC of Matty with the girl in the polka dot (based on the dressing I won't be surprised if it's Thailand) is exactly how he laid his head on Georgia during their butterfly garden date in Singapore....seems they are editing Elise (as i think it's her in the SC) as Matty 2.0.

I'm crying already thinking about poor Elise after this SC Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 1f625
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:00 am

These are are both Elora IMO...tattoo seen on the on the right hand wrist and then the same lace top in both SCS.

Sundy wrote:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Img_1318[/url]
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Img_1319
[url=https://servimg.com/view/19023281/350]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:30 pm

catalyst wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Img_1331

Yes, @Catalyst I also think this is Elise and could be her missing "other date" we haven't seen any BTS pics of. yes

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough