SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:47 pm

I think the "3rd arrival" has been more shown with promos but I would need to double check to see if this is always/mostly the case.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think the "3rd arrival" has been more shown with promos but I would need to double check to see if this is always/mostly the case.

TY, yes I would need to check too as can't recall.  

Also thought it was worth noting that Olena (F3) was missing from Richie's extended interview preview just like Tara is missing from Matty's.  So if this interview preview is an indicator, the final order could be Laura F1 Lisa F2 Tara F3 and Elise F4.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:00 pm

The promo for Sam W's season is no longer on FB. However I recall that Snez was shown first in the promos and shown first meeting Sam at the M&G.

For Blake's season here is the promo, I don't see Sam F but someone else please watch and confirm if she was shown and i missed her.
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/689957101077138/

ETA: here is Tim's promo, only 3 girls shown exiting the limo on and I don't see Anna as well.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C8C8ZfRxD5U

And finally Richie's promo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JNIZrYdThVQ
Order of Limo Exits
Feet shown first, wearing black strappy shoe
Girl wearing gold
Girl wearing white
Kiki
Olena - F3
Same girl wearing white
Alex - F1
F4 girl wearing red, don't remember her name

Based on these promos, still not sure how the theory of the 3rd girl shown in promo as F1 came about. It seems they have mixed the order up over the years IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:29 pm

OK so for Sam W there was no "extended interview" preview or at least not one still on Tenplay so cannot do a direct comparison but for the record there were "get to know" videos for:

Heather (I LOVE HEATHER)
Laura
Nina
Sarah
Zilda
Ebru
Sandra
Madeline

Also the first Limo arrival video was also Heather (not sure if this was the same in episode 1 but this is the order on the website) so the girls who gets most foregrounding in pre-season publicity least likely to be F1 IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:33 pm

mercieme wrote:The promo for Sam W's season is no longer on FB. However I recall that Snez was shown first in the promos and shown first meeting Sam at the M&G.

For Blake's season here is the promo, I don't see Sam F but someone else please watch and confirm if she was shown and i missed her.

@mercieme Sam F is shown at -1:09, -0:49 -0:46 and -0:21.  She's the girl who says "it's like, GAME ON" laugh out loud  It's also her voiceover saying "panicking, hiding in the bushes..." I think.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:36 pm

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:The promo for Sam W's season is no longer on FB. However I recall that Snez was shown first in the promos and shown first meeting Sam at the M&G.

@mercieme Sam F is shown at -1:09, -0:49 -0:46 and -0:21.  She's the girl who says "it's like, GAME ON" laugh out loud  It's also her voiceover saying "panicking, hiding in the bushes..." I think.

Girl, I was talking about the limo exits  that is the first time the girls walk outta the limo to meet Blake Hugesmile I saw the limo exits of girls in the following order:
Laurina, Diana and some girl i don't remember
Laurina
Diana
Louise with her drink in hand - F3
Holly
Jess - F4
Diana again
Back of Laurina walking into the house

I was just trying to find out the basis of the 3rd limo exit being equated to the F1. So far I can't find anything that suggests that this is the case from the season promos released prior to Episode 1 for the past 4 seasons; which are different from the extended promos that they release after the first episode  Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:49 pm

Bobette wrote:SCs from the video that none of us noticed except @Amalia even though it was on the Tenplay website for 4 days with a big red FEATURED banner across it  laugh out loud  

Set looks great.  Those 5987653 fairy lights might be the reason Ch 10 are now bankrupt:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 TotCqCN
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 6RMbLeb

ELISE! Finally:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 MgTdy2j

Lisa:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 T3raicK

Laura:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 8BWtbYS

Jen:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 Qum7WW2

Cobie.  Cuteness overload.  Am thinking of contracting an offshore factory to manufacture plush Cobies.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 5axOfrI

Simone. HOT!:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 EgZsntT

Florence:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 CnC9t6b

MOT:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 WwsZauJ

Oh no honey.  Just no:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 MtUjDhW

Source: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/exclusive-interview-with-matty

Thanks so much for uploading all the screen shots, @Bobette! Who do we think the girl seen from the back with a red dress and dark hair is? Could she be girl number 17 in your awesome collage of all the 22 girls in the potential contestants thread?

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:58 pm

@Amalia I think girl #17 is the girl with the v-neck back red dress from Bobette's collage but she can confirm.

From the Ten Play video that you told us about, can you let us know the order of girls they showed exiting the limo? I am curious to know if girl in red assumed to be #17 was the first girl they showed. I can't watch on Ten Play which is why I am asking...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:22 pm

mercieme wrote:@Amalia I think girl #17 is the girl with the v-neck back red dress from Bobette's collage but she can confirm.

From the Ten Play video that you told us about, can you let us know the order of girls they showed exiting the limo? I am curious to know if girl in red assumed to be #17 was the first girl they showed. I can't watch on Ten Play which is why I am asking...thanks.

@mercieme, yes, I'll check the order of the girls and get back to you.

For some reason (and IMO), that top screen cap of the back of the girl in the red dress (posted by @Bobette above; from the extended interview video clip on the Ten website), makes me wonder whether the producers are somewhat hiding this girl??! I'm not sure why I get this feeling. Just that we get to see the back of her so clearly but not at all the face, whereas for all the other girls shown in this extended-Matty-interview video clip, we get a clear view of their faces.

I'm rambling a bit, though, and this is probably of no relevance at all and she might be a MOT girl, it's just a little bit of a feeling I got from that video clip and from the screen cap. :-) (All IMO.)

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:31 pm

Thanks @Amalia......nah you make perfect sense.  It might be they are not showing her face becasue she is not a main player on the season. From what we sleuthed, no dark haired girl made the final 7. Should be interesting though to see how far she lasted, she looks gorgeous IMO if she is girl #17 in Bobette's picture collage.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:04 pm

mercieme wrote:@Amalia I think girl #17 is the girl with the v-neck back red dress from Bobette's collage but she can confirm.

Here's the order in which the girls appear in the "Exclusive: Interview with Matty" video clip, starting from roughly 1:37 into the clip (https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/exclusive-interview-with-matty):

1. Gold shoes out of limo.
2. Simone (screen cap posted by @Bobette above).
3. Laura (screen cap posted by @Bobette above).
4. Elise (screen cap posted by @Bobette above).
5. Girl in a black dress (potentially girl #20 in @Bobette's collage of all the girls in the potential contestants thread).
6. Florence (screen cap posted by @Bobette above).
7. Jen (screen cap posted by @Bobette above).
8. Leah (screen cap posted by @Bobette above).
9. Girl in red dress, seen from the back (screen cap posted by @Bobette above; speculated to be girl #17 in in @Bobette's collage).
10. Lisa (screen cap posted by @Bobette above).
11. Girl in blue dress (screen cap posted by @Bobette above).
12. Leah, again.
13. Cart wheel girl, swirling (screen cap posted by @Bobette above).
14. Shoes out of limo only, potentially girl in black dress again (under point 5 in this list).
15. Cobie (screen cap posted by @Bobette above).
16. Jen again, in the dip scene.
17. Scene from the cocktail party, with Matty raising his glass and some of the girls shown, including Laura (shown and screen capped before, but I can't remember where).

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:11 pm

@Amalia, thank you so much bestbud!
Let's now watch how they choose to show it during the premier. I did notice of the F7 both Tara and Elora are missing from your list, interesting but they already got intros as well and so did Cobie.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough