SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:35 am

Oh wow.....I am shook as to how Matty digs Florence....and Florence's SportsBet it seems got it wrong for Flo now based on these SCs giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by brownravens Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:36 am

IMO - helicopter girl and bungee girl are 2 different people the hair on helicopter/pottery girl is dark and more ombre than bungee girl - IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:37 am

Guys, is the black bottom blue helmet girl now speculated as Elise in Thailand?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:39 am

I'm thinking she goes to F3! There's so much of her in the preview, IMO.

I was even initially thinking the polkadot screencap was Florence too, IMO, based on the rings matching rings she was wearing in a public FB post from recently, but I do agree with you that the polkadot girl looks a lot like Elise, IMO.

Bobette wrote:Forgot to add: pottery date also Florence as she and Matty are wearing the same clothes they are in the helicopter.  For this girl not to make the Final 3 IMO she could be the one who walks.

Last edited by Amalia on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding "IMO".)

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:41 am

I think I agree with @Bobette that the helicopter and pottery girls are the same based on the clothing that both the girl and Matty are wearing, IMO.

brownravens wrote:IMO - helicopter girl and bungee girl are 2 different people the hair on helicopter/pottery girl is dark and more ombre than bungee girl - IMO.

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:49 am

@Amalia I'm not disagree with @Bobette about the helicopter girl being the same as the pottery girl - IMO they're the same. But I just think the hair looks quite different to the bungee girl, who looks more blonde. But that said Florence's hair looks very blonde in demin jacket close up compared with the pottery date.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:58 am

Ah, sorry, @brownravens, I misread your post! I'm with you now. I completely agree, the hair of the bungee jumping girl looks a lot lighter. Then again, the tattoo of the bungee girls seems a match to Florence's tattoo (IMO; as pointed out by myself and @Sundy upthread). :-) Maybe it's the sunlight making it look lighter?!

brownravens wrote:@Amalia I'm not disagree with @Bobette about the helicopter girl being the same as the pottery girl - IMO they're the same. But I just think the hair looks quite different to the bungee girl, who looks more blonde. But that said Florence's hair looks very blonde in demin jacket close up compared with the pottery date.

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:03 am

I too think the water skiing is Laura.

And I think Florence is top 4, along with Laura, Elise and Tara. I think Lisa walks as she is young and still a student. Maybe the thought of settling down and having children was too much? This means Elora goes at 5 or I could be totally wrong, as I am no good at the SM dates sleuthing.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:09 am

Storybook wrote:I too think the water skiing is Laura.

And I think Florence is top 4, along with Laura, Elise and Tara. I think Lisa walks as she is young and still a student. Maybe the thought of settling down and having children was too much? This means Elora goes at 5 or I could be totally wrong, as I am no good at the SM dates sleuthing.

I think u are correct regarding top 4 and I agree with you that imo Lisa is the one that walks.... so f3 in Thailand could be Tara, Laura and Elise well done everyone bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:09 am

catalyst wrote:
Bobette wrote:Forgot to add: pottery date also Florence as she and Matty are wearing the same clothes they are in the helicopter.  For this girl not to make the Final 3 IMO she could be the one who walks.

god you're good @Bobette thumbsup

Thanks @catalyst! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 16 2498057887 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 16 2498057887 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 16 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:11 am

Sundy wrote:
catalyst wrote:
Sundy wrote:Who is this?  Black bikini bottom?  Does it match the umbrella island photo?
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 16 Img_1354

Looking at this again it could be Elise actually, the facial expression doesn't seem like Laura at a second glance. My god I mistake Elise for everybody else.
I think too that Laura's shoulders are broader and arms stronger than this. Could be wrong though

I am almost 100% on this being Elise. I think it may be in Thailand and they zoomed in so as once again not to give it away that she makes it that far.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:11 am

How do we know Tara gets a HTD?  Were there leaked photos?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough