SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:44 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@mercieme The FRC was sleuthed to be Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa in southern Thailand.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4548882/Has-Bachelor-finale-destination-revealed.html#ixzz4oO8kr5Et

ETA Someone sleuthed it on here a while back i'm sorry i cant remember who it was!!!

Thanks girl....the Santhiya resort is 20 minutes away from Phuket by motor boat per information on the resort website noted here

So IMO that Champagne motor yacht date is the last chance date (F2 to F1 date)....very interesting indeed that Elise is speculated to have that Champagne motor yacht date.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:57 am

mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@mercieme The FRC was sleuthed to be Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa in southern Thailand.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4548882/Has-Bachelor-finale-destination-revealed.html#ixzz4oO8kr5Et

ETA Someone sleuthed it on here a while back i'm sorry i cant remember who it was!!!

Thanks girl....the Santhiya resort is 20 minutes away from Phuket by motor boat per information on the resort website noted here

So IMO that Champagne motor yacht date is the last chance date (F2 to F1 date)....very interesting indeed that Elise is speculated to have that Champagne motor yacht date.

Wow oh wows imo whoever is on this boat if Elise she very well could be the f1 and we have Laura as the red herring of the season question just wish we knew what the other date was to compare Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:22 am

@Leapoffaith the other boat sleuthed for Thailand is the Arabella. I actually found more details on it....supposedly it's a catamaran and it takes off from Phang Nga Bay which is further away than Phuket from than the Santhiya resort based on the map on the resort website.

Here is the link with details on the Arabella catamaran
http://www.nakedretreats.cn/naked-sail/en-US/about-arabella

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:47 am

mercieme wrote:@Leapoffaith the other boat sleuthed for Thailand is the Arabella. I actually found more details on it....supposedly it's a catamaran and it takes off from Phang Nga Bay which is further away than Phuket from than the Santhiya resort based on the map on the resort website.

Here is the link with details on the Arabella catamaran
http://www.nakedretreats.cn/naked-sail/en-US/about-arabella

laugh out loud oh great 2 boats! Maybe one date they snorkel and feed fish Hugesmile does that count as a animal date Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 32 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:51 am

If Champagne is a motorboat and Arabella is more a sailing boat I'd say we most likely have Elise on Champagne (tie in to this S/C of her waterskiing) and Laura on Arabella. So that's action/adrenaline for Elise and the romantic motion of the ocean for Laura IMO. giggling 

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 32 Img_1377

Sundy's SC
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:07 am

Bobette wrote:If Champagne is a motorboat and Arabella is more a sailing boat I'd say we most likely have Elise on Champagne (tie in to this S/C of her waterskiing) and Laura on Arabella. So that's action/adrenaline for Elise and the romantic motion of the ocean for Laura IMO. giggling 

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 32 Img_1377

Sundy's SC

Adding to that possible SC combination, who ever has the motorboat date also has to kayak/canoe (?) to the little island they're on (two red kayaks in SC on island).. and that sounds like a lot of work to be classed as a "romantic motion of the ocean" date... but ya know, I'm more a chill out, cheese and wine kinda girl than a kayak girl.. whatever floats their Thai boats I guess :P
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:08 am

@Leapoffaith...laugh out loud

The Arabella has activities listed for it on the website...kayaking, paddle boarding, wake boarding  etc.....so it's not just chilling on the ocean IMO.

Should be interesting what the F3 to F2 dates are as I believe all F3 went to Thailand...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:38 am

I think at this point we will need to wait for HTD screencaps to further sleuth who and what the Thailand activities are. I think we can pencil in Elise and Laura but the final girl is a mystery
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:52 am

I think it will just be Elise & Laura in Thailand. If there is a third girl IMO it would be Tara but I'm not expecting it. Channel 10 would have had to pay for a third plane ticket so... laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:58 am

As per Matty's season. If you get the adventure date at the final two, it means you're going home. I can't remember what article that was but I read it after Matty was eliminated and he said it in an interview. Might have been Popsugar?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:11 am

ssin0547 wrote:As per Matty's season. If you get the adventure date at the final two, it means you're going home. I can't remember what article that was but I read it after Matty was eliminated and he said it in an interview. Might have been Popsugar?

Re the bold that's not what Matty said; the discussion was that whoever gets a date involving animals is likely to be F2....Nikki got monkeys and Matty got butterflies.

If only 2 girls go to Thailand then it will be a deviation from Richie's season where all F3 (Olena, Nikki, Alex) went to Thailand, so pure speculation now as to how many girls may or may not be going to Thailand, we simply don't know IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:30 am

mercieme wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:As per Matty's season. If you get the adventure date at the final two, it means you're going home. I can't remember what article that was but I read it after Matty was eliminated and he said it in an interview. Might have been Popsugar?

Re the bold that's not what Matty said; the discussion was that whoever gets a date involving animals is likely to be F2....Nikki got monkeys and Matty got butterflies.

If only 2 girls go to Thailand then it will be a deviation from Richie's season where all F3 (Olena, Nikki, Alex) went to Thailand, so pure speculation now as to how many girls may or may not be going to Thailand, we simply don't know IMO.

Yes just speculating but only Matty & Lee went O/S on the Bachette and I was only kind of half joking about Ch 10 note wanting to shell out for a third air ticket - they'd be looking to cut costs wherever possible IMO and 2 FDs is cheaper than 3.  

Also do we even have any SCs thought to be in Thailand where the girl hasn't been pencilled in as either Laura or Elise?  All of Tara and Flo's SCs are in AU as far as I can tell.  I don't see any evidence at this point for a third girl but TWT.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough