SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:11 am

Yes thanks heaps @AllAboutLove Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 34 1f618
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:12 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:30 am

The thing that strikes me about this is that I distinctly remember Snez being the last voice on Sam W's season and I tried to look at Richie's but I couldn't figure out the voice but Alex was definitely the last shot - it was in Bali at FRC.

Have we confirmed about whose voice is last? Obviously boat is last shot so we'll have to wait and see on that.

I distinctly hear Laura saying - 'I'm falling in love' but don't know if the next voice bit is her as well.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:56 am

brownravens wrote:The thing that strikes me about this is that I distinctly remember Snez beihng the last voice on Sam W's season and I tried to look at Richie's but I couldn't figure out the voice but Alex was definitely the last shot - it was in Bali at FRC.

Have we confirmed about whose voice is last? Obviously boat is last shot so we'll have to wait and see on that.

I distinctly hear Laura saying - 'I'm falling in love' but don't know if the next voice bit is her as well.
IA that it's Laura saying that but it's not Laura,s voice at the very end saying I am in love with you. I thinking could be Elise - hope so, I really like her

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:02 am

I am not sure who posted this before but some folks think it's Elise's voice that said "I am in love with you" but some think it could be a voice that does not belong to any of the girls.

The only thing I am sure about is that it's not Laura's voice because IMO her voice is not that low. I just need to hear Elise talk more so I can better pick out her voice.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:56 am

brownravens wrote:The thing that strikes me about this is that I distinctly remember Snez being the last voice on Sam W's season and I tried to look at Richie's but I couldn't figure out the voice but Alex was definitely the last shot - it was in Bali at FRC.

:yes: IA 100% ! Tptb usually put the F1 voice last don't they!! I bet its Elises voice but like @mercieme said I don't know her voice yet because i haven't heard her enough Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 34 2292733854
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:10 am

None of us have heard enough of Elise IMO it's deliberate - they don't want us to recognise her voice in the preview.  A couple more eps and we'll be able to distinguish the voices easily IMO.  

IMO there are not many "regular" viewers who would go back and re-listen to the preview and I think they are banking on this. Elise's whole edit is a polar bear in a snowstorm so far IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:15 am

For people in Australia you can replay Elise's red carpet arrival. Her video only goes for 1 minute, but you can get a bit of an idea how she talks (especially if you re-play it countless times like I have).

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:18 am

mercieme wrote:I am not sure who posted this before but some folks think it's Elise's voice that said "I am in love with you" but some think it could be a voice that does not belong to any of the girls.

The only thing I am sure about is that it's not Laura's voice because IMO her voice is not that low. I just need to hear Elise talk more so I can better pick out her voice.

I originally said it was Elise ( I agree with you the voice is not Laura's as far as I can tell). Then I wasn't so sure and thought, as Bobette did, it could be a red herring. But if in the past they have put the winner's voice as the last voice, it is IMO (and fingers crossed) Elise.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:22 am

I'm 99% sure in the previous season Alex's voice said 'I love you' at the end.
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:24 am

Rikkim wrote:I'm 99% sure in the previous season Alex's voice said 'I love you' at the end.

Yep IA imo that was Alex saying I love you for sure Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 34 4256136633
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by peanutbutter Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:42 am

IMO I think the last voice in that preview was elise... has an F1 ever been hidden as much as Elise in any season? or even without the pretty music and chat time at red carpet?

I feel IF she is F1, it would tie into how Matty was a dark horse and came second, but this time in his season the slow burn r/ship wins?

peanutbutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough