SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Storybook Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:44 am

peanutbutter wrote:IMO I think the last voice in that preview was elise... has an F1 ever been hidden as much as Elise in any season? or even without the pretty music and chat time at red carpet?

I feel IF she is F1, it would tie into how Matty was a dark horse and came second, but this time in his season the slow burn r/ship wins?

That's what I think too. I hope we're both right Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Amalia Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:12 am

Amazing and fantastic sleuthing from everyone! @SugarandSpice, what an amazing job identifying the bungee jump location, and @Knowsarose, what a great identification of the "wooden" looking boat in Thailand. And everyone else too, such impressive sleuthing. It's so much fun reading all of your comments.

Please note, the below is just pure speculation and may not at all be correct! I'm on an old, small phone and cannot look at pics properly!

Sundy wrote:

Snipped

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 35 Img_1310

Snipped

Screen caps courtesy of Tenplay

For @Sundy's screencap of the water skiing/wake boarding/knee boarding above, I'm thinking (IMO) there may POSSIBLY be a helmet match for the Cables Wake Park in Penrith (https://cableswakepark.com.au; just outside of Sydney). Not sure if this has been speculated before.

I'm on an old phone so cannot bring over pictures easily but here are two links to sites with images where the helmets look like they may match (IMO) Matty's helmet (the type plus some sort of little print at the front of the helmet; all IMO):

http://www.sydney.com/destinations/sydney/sydney-west/penrith/attractions/cables-wake-park-penrith

https://m.groupon.com.au/deals/cables-wake-park-6

Plus, the helmet in this image below may match (IMO) the helmet worn by the girl in @Sundy's screencap (the writing/symbol on the side of the helmet may match, IMO):

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 35 Wakeboard-kneeboard-waterski-penrith-41

Source: http://www.weekendnotes.com/im/005/01/wakeboard-kneeboard-waterski-penrith-41.JPG

It's a bit difficult to see the text/symbol in the screencap but it looks similar to me. IMO.

Then again, it is entirely possible and likely that this make/type of helmets are used for water skiing/knee boarding all over the Australia and all over the world. All IMO.

What does everyone think?

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:18 am

@Amalia wow clapping! that's awesome work and imo looks like a match to me yes

ETA looks like they have a few dates out near Penrith... I think Laura's 2nd SD was sleuthed to be around there as well question

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:30 am

Thanks @LeapofFaith. Smiley Not entirely sure if it's a match but may seem feasible, IMO.

Also: The Penrith Cable park is RIGHT on the Nepean river. Could potentially be interesting (IMO) as someone (sorry, I can't remember who did!) posted previously that Laura and Matty were photographed walking along the Nepean river (could have been somewhere else along the river, though). It could mean the water skiing/wake or knee boarding and the Nepean river stroll was part of the same date and it could potentially be Laura in @Sundy's water skiing/wake or knee boarding screencap as has already been suggested by others upthread?! (All IMO.)

Last edited by Amalia on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding IMO.)

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:34 am

@LeapofFaith, I just saw your comment re the location of Laura's potential 2nd SD - we're thinking alike! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:34 am

:yes: I just thought of Laura as well as her date is in Penrith wow so possibly Laura is the waterskiing sc? Interesting but jeez how many SCs does Laura have!! giggling

ETA Laura has a tattoo on that side if her body and its not on this girl so imo now I'm thinking not Laura
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:40 am

What about her tattoo though?  If this was Laura, shouldn't her tattoo be visible under her arm?

ETA: Just saw your ETA - snap! I still think this is Elise. They are trying to hide her and the fact that we're having this much trouble identifying the girl hints that it's her if nothing else IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:37 am

IMO Laura's tattoo could be covered easily by the life jacket and the girl's arm if she is the girl in the wake boarding SC. The tattoo IMO is at least about about 6 inches below the base of her armpit per IG pic link below and can be easily covered by her arm if she has it laying parallel to her side as the girl in the wakeboarding pic appears to be IMO.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQhFrXLDMNP/?taken-by=tonimay&hl=en

Also IMO Elise's hair is not as brown at the base when compared with that girl in the wakeboarding SC. Also I remember that poster Hearts_And_Love had analyzed Laura's hair (when folks were saying she was the one on the heli SC before we found out it's Tara per SCs) before and said she always has some whispy hair sticking out at her ears and this is the same for the girl in the wakeboarding SC (observed for her right ear per the SC).

@Amalia, great find by the way yes The fact that the location you found is close to the Nepean river and that Laura had a second date in that location makes me lean more towards that wakeboarding SC girl being Laura (plus hair color is a match IMO) but we will probably get more SCs soon to place that date.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:15 am

Elise's hair is naturally much darker than it appears in the premiere - I think when wet it would look exactly the colour in the S/C.  Also the face profile looks like a better match for Elise than Laura, IMO.

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 35 3E1FA5AD00000578-4299930-Similar_These_two_women_disembarked_from_the_van_in_similar_outf-a-35_1489122396173
source link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4299930/VERY-busty-blonde-women-competing-Matty-J.html#comments

But for argument's sake, if this is now thought to be in Sydney not Thailand, it doesn't need to be Elise or Laura, it could be someone else entirely.  Could it be Cobie, for example?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 35 NA2WSN7

Source

Sundy wrote:

Snipped

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 35 Img_1310
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:36 am

We know for a fact that DT spoiled Laura's second date to occur at the Nepean River and the activity that poster Amalia found is a match for a water park around there....just by deduction it's most likely Laura IMO. The only time the show has had multiple dates in one location is the F5 to F4 overnight dates which IMO have always taken place on the outskirts of the city therefore I still believe the wakeboarding SC is a single date which matches Laura's second date based on the spoiled location by DT....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:29 am

It does look a bit like Cobie's profile Just a thought

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:04 pm

Gosh these girls look so alike. I'm even beginning to think the skydiving girl could be Michelle?  When did she come out of the mansion?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough