SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:59 am

mercieme wrote:@Bobette ya think the SCs from Ten Play you just downloaded are in the order of the girls arriving at the M&G? So would the girl in red with the v-neck back be the first shown out of the limo, just curious.

Thanks for Elise's gown SCs, the sleeves are hideous IMO but I would still love to see how she is in motion with it. I can't with Laura's outfit as well, what a miss by Stringy as you said. I do like Tara's, Elora's and Cobie's outfits though, simple and classy is the way to go Stringy laugh out loud

One other observation, the hair curls had fallen apart for some of the girls in some SCs which indicates how late into the wee hours of the next morning they filmed IMO.

Yes I have read contestants from previous seasons say it goes very late and girls get cold and light-headed and miserable which of course adds drama because that's when people get cranky and start snapping at each other! laugh out loud

Tara's is the winning outfit IMO (I think it's wide pants on the bottom?).  I don't think the girls would be in order of arrival - we've seeing in the past how they mix things up so they may have arrived on different days for all we know.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:03 am

@Bobette I was referring to the limo arrivals (not when they arrived to the mansion for the season) that is when they stepped out and greeted Matty. I was just wondering if that Ten Video shows the order in which they will show the girls to us on the premier July 26th episode. So on Sam W's season, Snez was the first girl shown out of the limo and for Richie's it was Nikki. I believe for Blake it was Holly, no idea who it was for Tim.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:07 am

mercieme wrote:@Bobette I was referring to the limo arrivals (not when they arrived to the mansion for the season) that is when they stepped out and greeted Matty. I was just wondering if that Ten Video shows the order in which they will show the girls to us on the premier July 26th episode. So on Sam W's season, Snez was the first girl shown out of the limo and for Richie's it was Nikki. I believe for Blake it was Holly, no idea who it was for Tim.

Ah I see what you mean - I still think they are in random order in the promo, but I agree order on the night will be significant.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:11 am

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:My money is on Matty pulls Laura aside (we got the VO of him saying that she caught his eye afterall) but they are sitting outside where the other girls can see them because it seems their time was interrupted when the police woman showed up IMO giggling

Sounds like a likely scenario to me thumbsup

You know by writing that in a public forum, the editors are madly removing that scene now, don't you? LOL
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:14 am

Norcalgal wrote:
Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:My money is on Matty pulls Laura aside (we got the VO of him saying that she caught his eye afterall) but they are sitting outside where the other girls can see them because it seems their time was interrupted when the police woman showed up IMO giggling

Sounds like a likely scenario to me thumbsup

You know by writing that in a public forum, the editors are madly removing that scene now, don't you? LOL

They don't have enough money to pay for a revised director's cut laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:21 am

@Norcalgal...laugh out loud....i think the premier episode is cut and done with. But i think they can still manipulate what they show on SM based on what they read here, jmo anyways.

On another note, let's look out for how they cut the season promo, wonder if they will change things up based on what they have read up here giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:19 pm

mercieme wrote:@Bobette I was referring to the limo arrivals (not when they arrived to the mansion for the season) that is when they stepped out and greeted Matty. I was just wondering if that Ten Video shows the order in which they will show the girls to us on the premier July 26th episode. So on Sam W's season, Snez was the first girl shown out of the limo and for Richie's it was Nikki. I believe for Blake it was Holly, no idea who it was for Tim.

@mercieme I just reviewed the limo arrivals in the preview and I do think the order might be significant.  Here is the exact order they are shown:

Feet (gold shoes)
Simone
Laura
Elise
Gothic girl
Florence
Jen
Leah
Red dress
Lisa
MOT blue dress
Leah again
Cartwheeler
Gothic girl's feet
Cobie

Now this is sneaky of TPTB because for previous seasons I think F1 has been shown arriving third in previews? @AllAboutLove can you confirm this?

But because they show FEET first, does this make Simone 2nd, Laura 3rd and Elise 4th? or discounting feet, Simone would be 1st, Laura 2nd and Elise 3rd.

IMO this is yet ANOTHER clue indicating Elise may be F2 since they're trying to make it LOOK like she could be third and therefore F1. Cheeky editors.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:27 pm

@Bobette, I can't watch the promo from the Ten Play website so will have to wait to see if the feet shown matches Simone's (if she was first out of the limo) that is if her shoes are shown as well. In your screen cap though, you had Eiise's SC before Laura's but you are saying that Laura came out of the limo before Elise, correct? Was Simone the one wearing the v-neck back red dress in your SC (first girl in your SCs)? Thanks.

For Blake's season and Sam W's seasons, the F1s were not shown 3rd out of the Limo in previews so no idea where DM got that story they are running with. I need to check again if Alex was 3rd out of the limo for Richie's season though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:36 pm

Just watched Richie's "extended interview" preview (https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-4/exclusive-richie-s-extended-interview) and the order was:

FEET!  (gold shoes - looks like the same ones! Maybe they employ a foot double for this one scene and replay it every year  laugh out loud )
Nikki (a single tear runs down our collective cheeks)
Megan
Kiki?
Alex
Nikki again
White dress (not gonna lie, I have forgotten most of these girls' names already)
Red dress

So Alex was either 4th or 5th depending on if feet count.  So maybe third is not a significant position, BUT I think it's worth noting that both Nikki and Alex were featured in the extended interview promo, and that Tara is missing from Matty's.

Also noteworthy IMO that Nikki was shown twice in Richie's and the only people shown twice in Matty's are Leah and Lisa.  We know Leah doesn't make it to boxing/top 7 so Lisa is another potential F2 IMO based on this double appearance.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:38 pm

I have a mental block, who is Leah again???? I better go check the pictures laugh out loud Did she make F7?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:40 pm

mercieme wrote:@Bobette, I can't watch the promo from the Ten Play website so will have to wait to see if the feet shown matches Simone's (if she was first out of the limo) that is if her shoes are shown as well. In your screen cap though, you had Eiise's SC before Laura's but you are saying that Laura came out of the limo before Elise, correct? Was Simone the one wearing the v-neck back red dress in your SC (first girl in your SCs)? Thanks.

For Blake's season and Sam W's seasons, the F1s were not shown 3rd out of the Limo in previews so no idea where DM got that story they are running with. I need to check again if Alex was 3rd out of the limo for Richie's season though.

They would have got it from here @mercieme Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 5 2498057887 but I think they're confused. IIRC it's actually the placement of limo arrivals on the actual first episode that's significant. @AllAboutLove is good with this kind of stuff so may be able to confirm.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:43 pm

mercieme wrote:I have a mental block, who is Leah again???? I better go check the pictures laugh out loud Did she make F7?

THE RUFFLER! She does not make F7 AFAIK. Lisa is the red jumpsuit girl who "took his breath away". Comparing Matty & Richie's previews it does seem Lisa got the "Nikki Edit" - appearing twice and Matty commenting on how amazing she looks which is exactly what Richie said to Nikki. Interesting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough