SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:04 am

dolcimumma wrote:@AllAboutLove or anyone else out there..... do you remember back when Tara had her first date and there was a screen cap of a girl with blondish hair (could only see from back) that didn't match with what Tara was wearing/doing on the date?  This is the one isn't it? the one above (Matty holding Elise's hand)? I think his voiceover was saying something along the lines of 'This could be the girl I end up with'
:yes:  I believe @mercieme was the the one to notice this and posted about it first. The one of the couch definitely was that SC and used for Tara but was Elise. As for the words Matty said, I'd have to double check his clothes to see if they were from Tara or Elise's dates, unless someone has already done so and I missed it?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:08 am

@dolcimumma @allaboutlove...correct the SC on the couch used for Tara's first SD promo was Elise's SQT that played out yesterday during Episode 9.

However the actual words of "this could be the girl I end up with" was actually said in an ITM by Matty during Tara's date so that part was meant for Tara and shown during her 1st SD.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:10 am

Here's a few SC from the end of Ep10 RE: ep11 envelope delivery and Simone being upset she isn't on it. From the below SC, it could be Laura on the date, or Elise. Though Laura seems to disappear from being next to Elora (final SC). Either she read the envelope out or she is on the date IMO

Osher delivers envelope:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Golden10

Girls speculate simone will get a date (IMO), Laura sitting next to Elora:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Before10

Simone angry she didn't get a date, envelope gone, can't see Laura, can't see Elise:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Aftere10

Source: Tenplay

Last edited by SugarAndSpice on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:11 am

I think that Laura might be the next single date going by the promo Laura is sitting next to Elora, single date card dropped off and then it looks like Laura has gone. Note though that Elise is not in any of the single date delivery clips. Courtesy tenplay

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_1714
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_1713
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:12 am

Haha. Snap @SugarnadSpice
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:12 am

Sundy wrote:Haha. Snap @SugarnadSpice

Bahaha! I guess we think the same! laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:14 am

Some more caps courtesy tenplayBachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_1719
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_1716
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_1715
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_1710
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_1718
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_1717
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_1720Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_1719
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_1716

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_1715

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_1710

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_1718

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_1717
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 78 Img_1720
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:27 am

@AllAboutLove maybe that was a little secret hint to us who it is hoping no one would pick it up:giggling:.   Putting the VO from Cobie's date over Elise's screen cap! Otherwise they really need to get in new editors.  I distinctly remember him saying those words when we saw that screen cap.  Anyway I can't see how they would stuff that up surely someone would be going over it with a fine tooth comb before it went to air.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:27 am

ok i just saw an ad and it had matty in that red and black flanny top looking out in the distance then cuts to a night portion with him and a girl walking down stairs to a couch....i didn't see the poles in lauras SC....and the girl walking down looked like she had shorter legs than laura scratch also the voice over says "all the girls are falling for matty, but who is matty falling for" ??????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:38 am

LeapofFaith wrote:ok i just saw an ad and it had matty in that red and black flanny top looking out in the distance then cuts to a night portion with him and a girl walking down stairs to a couch....i didn't see the poles in lauras SC....and the girl walking down looked like she had shorter legs than laura scratch also the voice over says "all the girls are falling for matty, but who is matty falling for" ??????

I think the couch scene could be the secret garden

Last edited by SugarAndSpice on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:38 am

Interesting. So it isn't Simone, Elora or Tara. Flo's date is coming up in another ep.
Taller girls would be Lisa and Laura.
Only leaves Elise and Cobie.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:47 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:ok i just saw an ad and it had matty in that red and black flanny top looking out in the distance then cuts to a night portion with him and a girl walking down stairs to a couch....i didn't see the poles in lauras SC....and the girl walking down looked like she had shorter legs than laura scratch also the voice over says "all the girls are falling for matty, but who is matty falling for" ??????

I think the couch scene could be the secret garden

nope def not secret garden because matty was wearing a black and white stripy tshirt and white shoes......and imo the girls attire wasn't formal enough either
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough