SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:48 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:ok i just saw an ad and it had matty in that red and black flanny top looking out in the distance then cuts to a night portion with him and a girl walking down stairs to a couch....i didn't see the poles in lauras SC....and the girl walking down looked like she had shorter legs than laura scratch also the voice over says "all the girls are falling for matty, but who is matty falling for" ??????

I think the couch scene could be the secret garden

nope def not secret garden because matty was wearing a black and white stripy tshirt and white shoes......and imo the girls attire wasn't formal enough either

Ooo interesting! I need to see it again!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:49 am

Emayem wrote:Interesting. So it isn't Simone, Elora or Tara. Flo's date is coming up in another ep.
Taller girls would be Lisa and Laura.
Only leaves Elise and Cobie.

i don't think its cobie because you see her on the couch scene with the girls looking at simone after the date card was read ??no idea affraid

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:49 am

Isn't elise in the SC for group date, so it can't be her on SD?

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:50 am

GUYS GUYS, they cut out Matty giving Elise back her lucky dollar this episode...WHAT IF HE GIVES IT BACK IN THE FRC?!

One can hope.....I'm going down with the #whoels train.
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:51 am

Zaynab wrote:Isn't elise in the SC for group date, so it can't be her on SD?

but she was on the group date tonight and she was on the SD date tonight as well Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 79 4256136633

eta i think all the girls are on the group dates from now on
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:52 am

All the girls are on the group date in the next episode

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:00 am

I know Laura is missing in the SC after the deliver of the SD card however, there are shadows on the place beside Elora. Possible that someone is still sitting there?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:07 am

ssin0547 wrote:I know Laura is missing in the SC after the deliver of the SD card however, there are shadows on the place beside Elora. Possible that someone is still sitting there?

i don't see legs though next to elora? i am still thinking laura or elise on this date.......but imo it looks more like elise?!?! i am sorry but if it is elise on the ep 11 date i really can't see laura being f1 with only 1 sd?????JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:22 am

Bumbleguild wrote:GUYS GUYS, they cut out Matty giving Elise back her lucky dollar this episode...WHAT IF HE GIVES IT BACK IN THE FRC?!

One can hope.....I'm going down with the #whoels train.

I love how you are thinking yes

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:23 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:

I think the couch scene could be the secret garden

nope def not secret garden because matty was wearing a black and white stripy tshirt and white shoes......and imo the girls attire wasn't formal enough either

Ooo interesting! I need to see it again!

how funny i just read that episode 11 date says "reeling" and i thought what matty was wearing the stripy top,white shoes he looks like a fisherman!!!!! and who likes fishing affraid wow just wow.....i wonder if it really is elise back to back date?????.......
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:26 am

@leapoffaith...pretty please snap a pic with your camera next time this promo comes up on TV....I need to see this fisherman outfit you are describing giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:28 am

I cant imagen him giving another date to Elise so soon. I dont think he would be allowed to do that

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough