SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 12 of 76 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Keepit100 Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:46 pm

Sorry, everyone! My post keeps getting cut off. Let me try one more time...
Interesting! I can interpret that blog a lot of ways. Either she is preparing Pachel fans to brace for a rocky road with Peter

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Keepit100 Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:47 pm

i give up, technically challenged:(
Or, she is setting up that he overcomes that obstacle too! She did say something about the gtreater the risk the greater the reward or something like that. Peter is now a risk to her, maybe worth the reward?? Also that would make him a slow burn

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:02 pm

firework @reason ahh yes, all the essentials wine

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:03 pm

IA @keepit100 that section about Peter can be interpreted in either a positive or negative light. As you can see from my posts, I tend to give up on these because of the overwhelming evidence but something always gives me a little bit of hope.

If Peter can ever bloom, he will be the late bloomer she's talking about! She also said, that we wouldn't know who she was going to pick I think. Right now, I think it appears to everyone that she's on a path to picking the TOG.

She has said this about her fiance:
"I like a confident man – not cocky, but just confident; who’s very self-aware, direct, knows who he is, honest. A man who knows where he’s going, I love ambition. And someone who’s just himself, who could be comfortable around me in an intense environment. "
Source: https://parade.com/573153/paulettecohn/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-reveals-shes-in-love-and-engaged/

Hasn't she said the bolded about Peter this episode or in this blog?

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:46 pm

@reason

I want Peter to be F1 just for you.   I am going to look at things through your eyes just to see if my thoughts change.  

I have no horse in this race. I love them all.   I would be happy with any of them.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:22 pm

@llovepeter ITA. Those are the words I'd use to describe the Peter we've gotten to know on the show, and even post-show through SM.
Makes me BELIEVE... I just don't want to be let down. I can't believe I'm this invested in them as a couple.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:13 am

My favorite part of their date was them sitting in the snow and they fell backwards and Rachel was just laughing the whole time. I'm sure they both had smiles on their faces the whole time. beatingheart

How cool that Peter got the 1st AND last date of the season w/ Rachel. :')

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 8367-910 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 I_got_13 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:37 am

I think season of firsts and #miracleseason makes sense with Peter F1 theory seeing what the journey has been and will be the next few episodes.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:58 am

djogbenyuie wrote:I think season of firsts and #miracleseason makes sense with Peter F1 theory seeing what the journey has been and will be the next few episodes.

ITA, he even says, "all mine" in the snow, #miracleseason whipped

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:29 am

Those bts htd pics makes my heart happy. Loving my Nicholas Spark lovestory going on btw this two. I  PINKHEART their relationship the most!

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:04 am

Linds911 wrote:My favorite part of their date was them sitting in the snow and they fell backwards and Rachel was just laughing the whole time. I'm sure they both had smiles on their faces the whole time. beatingheart

How cool that Peter got the 1st AND last date of the season w/ Rachel. :')

That was my fav too. I think she was laughing cause peter said "you stopped shivering" after they kissed. Implying the kiss got her hot :fanningfan Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1105969562
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:11 pm

So that's what he said?? I couldn't make it out even though I am shamed to admit I played it back several times☺️ So sweet....

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 76 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry