SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 26 of 76 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:31 pm

I could see part of Peter's MTP's and loved it! He has the most realistic mindset for this show and one as a parent I would appreciate. They are both falling in love and he tells her family this. I swear I got goosebumps.... doesn't happen often on this crazy show.

Will Rachel go with the engagement guarantee or high risk high rewards? :nervous
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Topazgold Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:08 pm

@Luvstruck I have been thinking and saying the same thing for a while now but not going to lie, last night had me shook!

They are making it look too obvious, wrapped up in a bow that Rach is going to pick TOG.  I find the timing they ended the show last night in the middle of their date suspect question  

He even said last night to the fam "I'm not ready to lose Rachel, I need Rachel.  When she's away from me, I feel like a part of me was gone, when she's gone." heartbeat

The arc in 2 weeks IMO is that Peter comes to his senses and drops to his knee and proposes, at least that's what I believe Rach is praying for, laugh out loud.

My life jacket is on, but I'm still not jumping ship! #TeamGap

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:15 pm

Peter's parts last epi really tugged at my heartstrings. I thought he was refreshingly authentic with her family. I hope great things are coming Peter's way after all of this.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:17 pm

This is a FAN thread. There is no discussion in FAN threads other than the topic title, in this case Peter and Rachel.

Some of these conversations should take place in Peter's General Discussion thread. Please move them over if anyone would like any further discussions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:41 pm

ElonM wrote:Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 DFh5aDbV0AArCH5

@RiojaWine
There's grape expectations in the air tonight! Tune in to @TheBachelorette to watch @TheRachLindsay find love in #Rioja! #TheBachelorette

oh la la!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:11 pm

I finally watched the episode. I didn't see these two parts from the preview included in the last episode so I think they are in the finale.
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 Rachel10
source

via GIPHY

In the first one, I think @richmondrose sleuthed that she's actually smiling in it and its from the couch she's sitting on with Peter when we left off. In the GIF, which is a talking head about her night-time date with Peter, she seems happy about something that happened as a result of her crying. She is saying "As much I hated to cry, I followed my gut to ... (spliced in part here) get to these three guys." I think that Peter tells her he loves her after she cries on that couch where we left them! No matter how it turns out, I want to see the ILY from Peter to Rachel. I can't imagine what else would get this kind of reaction in the middle of that tense scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:23 pm

I loved Peter's MTP date! What he said to her family about first meeting her, how nervous he was, their connection was precious! His interaction with her nephew alone melted my heart. Oh, and the whole cork saving thing was so sweet and thoughtful! I always love their time together and how they interact. I find how reserved he is endearing.
I am eager to see what actually happens in the finale versus all the speculation out there based on how the episode ended and the preview. My own theories are endless!
I strongly believe that Peter wanted to be with Rachel in the end and will continue to believe until I hear otherwise from him:)
It looks like it will be an emotional rollercoaster and an interesting ATFR.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:29 pm

I should add that I accept the spoilers and the outcome, but IMO they were incredible together. Her family summed it up perfectly, they balance each other so well

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:56 pm

@Keepit100 that's all that matters, if you saw them to be incredible together and loved what you saw, I say it's a success! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:59 pm

@IlovePeter, in the scenario that you mentioned associating with the above S/cap and GIF talking head....indicating that Peter might be saying I love you to Rachel.  Why is it then that I saw a preview of an RC after the FSD where Peter looks worried(closing his eyes & sighing) while Rachel is making a speech about not wanting a boyfriend but a proposal in the end.

If Peter said ILY that night.....isn't it an assurance that he gave in to Rachel's wishes and that's tantamount to proposing in the end?

Also, I think you mentioned in your post somewhere about Chris Harrison's talk to Rachel to help in navigating her dilemma in convincing Peter for a proposal (something like that).  I also remember reading an article somewhat similar where Chris stated that Rachel was acting as a controlling & manipulative person.  She was being a lawyer trying to fix the problem, that got Rachel almost lost in love.  And Chris adviced her to just let love lead the way.  I think, that's what Rachel did eventually....Let love lead the way.

In my opinion, Peter's statement of "I don't wanna give you up, I won't give up on you" shed light to a proposal.
I'm also thinking that the TOG will be let go before FRC.  Is this a stretch?  I'm hoping!!  I just love Peter and Rachel together - like Rachel said on the bench before their Winery Date, her family thinks Peter is a good balance for her (she also wrote in her HTD blog that Peter calmness is a good balance for her free spirit).  And Peter agreed that they balance each other - Rachel loosens him up and helps him get out of his head.

You know, everytime Peter dipped Rachel when they kiss is because they're both whispering sweet nothings and that the audio won't be pick up whatever they're saying to each other.  #sneakypachel
All my opinion of course.

IT IS NOT OVER, UNTIL IT'S OVER.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:06 am

So sorry about double post.  How can I delete the second one?

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:12 am

@rinacabigas I deleted it for you, but it happened again with your last post. If you are the last poster, you can go to the X in the tool's and it will delete the post.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 76 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry