SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 34 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:48 am

rinacabigas wrote:
ElonM wrote:So who's ready to see a live version of McPeter on ATFR?

Me!!!  Raising my hand and feet!   Question...why McPeter?

He's more than a Mc Dreamy (Grey's Anatomy) to me.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by FashionLover Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:49 am

Mcpeter, cause he's a whole three course meal :gotcha:
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:54 am

FashionLover wrote:Mcpeter, cause he's a whole three course meal :gotcha:

Thank you.  I learn new words everyday.  How about smorgasbord?

Last edited by rinacabigas on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling.)

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:04 am

I'm ready to watch him win his lady!

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:41 pm

Marginwalker wrote:I'm ready to watch him win his lady!

Me Too!!!! thumbsup

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 34 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:54 pm

Win or lose I'm looking forward to seeing this hunk-of-burnin-love!
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 34 Pk11
My SC from Instagram Poster

I don't know how the poster got this photo or when it is from but I'm thankful!

@rinacabigas I LOVE that Peter means rock in Greek. She loved hanging on to him physically and he loved being her rock. I'll never forget the helicopter ride in Switzerland when she has her head on his shoulder.  I imagined her to be shaking her head because she was overwhelmed by how much she likes him."Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 34 1f60d

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:30 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:Win or lose I'm looking forward to seeing this hunk-of-burnin-love!

It's on his IG posted on Feb. 10th last year.  I think it has something to do with charity.  In his caption, he's feeling a la James Bond.  I'll say he surpasses Agent #007.

@rinacabigas I LOVE that Peter means rock in Greek. She loved hanging on to him physically and he loved being her rock. I'll never forget the helicopter ride in Switzerland when she has her head on his shoulder.  I imagined her to be shaking her head because she was overwhelmed by how much she likes him."Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 34 1f60d

via GIPHY

*edit*

In watching the show. I never believe that Peter is not FI.  The main reason is that Rachel had a fatal attraction to Peter the moment she hold his shaking hands.  The MTA preview looking back on the 3 Final men, I noticed Rachel's eyes were fixated on Peter as if she was enthralled (I missed it on the premiere show).  She never slowed down on her pursuit of Peter until he started showing interest by being playful with her on group dates, showering her his full pledge attention and making romantic advances.  

In their helicopter ride, their interactions were subtle but with deep feelings.  I think they're both hopeless romantic.  It must be very significant for them that Rachel had to emphasized to Peter that it is his 1st helicopter ride and he got the first 1 on 1 and last 1on 1 dates.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : We don't tell others what to do.)

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:07 am

Ilovepeter wrote:Win or lose I'm looking forward to seeing this hunk-of-burnin-love!

via GIPHY

heartglasses Hubba Hubba Hubba, That Man Is Wearing that suit. He is yummy!

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:43 am

Wow, looking dapper PK!

I love all of the conspiracy theories about Pachel. It would be a fantastic upset if P was Rachel's F1.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:18 pm

Laughter is the best medicine

I was reading one of the #Pachelfans IG and she has a funny version of one of the bloopers shown in MTA.  The scene was at the hotel in Dallas where Rachel was picking up Bryan for the MTP.  As she entered the door Peter, Eric and Bryan stood up.  It looked like Peter was ready for the hug (arms stretched wide open).  It appeared that Rachel was about to go in Eric/Peter's side but changed her course in split second and decided to hug Bryan first and she fell and stub her toe on the ottoman.  

The comedic Peter fan said that she was trying to make Peter jealous and so, someone up above gave her something to think about the next time she'll give Peter a bad time.

To make the story short, her toe was hurt, swollen and painful that made her irritated when her mother was grilling Bryan because she wanted the session to end, so that she can go home and nurse her aching toe. laugh out loud  

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:02 pm

agentcurls wrote:Wow, looking dapper PK!

I love all of the conspiracy theories about Pachel. It would be a fantastic upset if P was Rachel's F1.

agentcurls, love your fan videos! I only watch Peter's because that's where my heart is. I would love it if Peter is F1. I want the spoilers and RS to be wrong.

Peter is just gorgeous.... in a suit or workout clothes .... or nothing at all! (I've never seen nothing at all but can only imagine!) giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:05 pm

Pachel fans....there is a new promo on YouTube where Peter tells her ILY, exclusive for Access Hollywood, link below.

I still wish for a Pachel happy ending but am prepared for the worst given all the overwhelming clues pointing TOG.
If it isn't Peter, I at least want to see how it goes down and how he is feeling now especially after reliving it (ATFR). Can't wait for Monday! I should be looking forward to the weekend and NOT wishing for Monday, laugh out loud!
https://youtu.be/ORekl0d5bgM

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry